Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2008, 01:59 PM   #161
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Quote:
Originally Posted by kingralphthe3rd View Post
if im putting up 1000 i intend to win 1000 they are racing because they both think they are better than the other
I doubt anybody wants to show up for that.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
You ever been Jody? obed Off Topic 55 03-23-2013 08:27 AM
Jody, this is for you. Pyrofallout Off Topic 9 02-23-2009 11:12 PM
Hey JODY.... vmaxgirl Off Topic 10 02-19-2009 05:21 PM
ATTN: BigComfy, jody... blends Off Topic 6 02-09-2009 12:01 PM
Jody and Clayton Showdown Moody Taking it to the Track 311 03-02-2008 08:33 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2008, 02:00 PM   #162
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






ok so I am confused now went from betting martin vs clayton to a pot??? what about the others that are going to line up on the grid? I could get this.... I can beat Clayton and well BC will just stay behind me cause he likes to watch the way i move......................thre the turns
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:00 PM   #163
houseofpaint
PM for BESTPRICE on parts
 
houseofpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Spring, TX
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 9,486

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike
2003 DRZ125 semiflattracker


Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to houseofpaint
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingralphthe3rd View Post
del you have to have money to bet
__________________
www.facebook.com/HouseOfPaintDesigns
Follow us on Instagram @hopdesigns

Custom Paint, Powdercoating, and Collision repair (Cars and bikes)[/b]
houseofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:01 PM   #164
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by kingralphthe3rd View Post
del you have to have money to bet
bwahahahahaha!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:02 PM   #165
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









.....


I thought my money was as good as anyone elses? :dontknow:


I guess it's not.....:dontknow:















































ok ok......how about a lil side bet action? Anyone?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:02 PM   #166
kingralphthe3rd
larry's fan club manager
 
kingralphthe3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: F-WOOD
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,055

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 GSXR 1K (SOLD!!) 08 GSXR 750 & 07 DIZZER 400, 09 GSXR 600




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
I doubt anybody wants to show up for that.
i thought this was a bet, you think bc is faster than clayton, i disagree and have 1000 backing clayton, if they want to make a bet or a pot so be it but if you want to make a bet for 1000 with me im down.
kingralphthe3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:02 PM   #167
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post
bwahahahahaha!
Shhh....brokey Mcbrokerton.......
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:03 PM   #168
kingralphthe3rd
larry's fan club manager
 
kingralphthe3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: F-WOOD
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,055

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 GSXR 1K (SOLD!!) 08 GSXR 750 & 07 DIZZER 400, 09 GSXR 600




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by del240z View Post
.....


I thought my money was as good as anyone elses? :dontknow:


I guess it's not.....:dontknow:















































ok ok......how about a lil side bet action? Anyone?
i got you del
kingralphthe3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:03 PM   #169
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









I figured if they are actually racing to win some money there would be no excuses. I mean if $500 for a half days work is to little well... I am in the wrong bussiness.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:03 PM   #170
t.dubya
Senor Member
 
t.dubya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: the 4th
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,647


Bike(s):
k7 gsxr 600 (now dead)









i'm in, but i have a new bet....

clayton vs BC, Jody, Brena, and anyone else that wants in.

I bet that someone is faster than Clayton
t.dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:03 PM   #171
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by kingralphthe3rd View Post
i thought this was a bet, you think bc is faster than clayton, i disagree and have 1000 backing clayton, if they want to make a bet or a pot so be it but if you want to make a bet for 1000 with me im down.
thats what i thought too...
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:04 PM   #172
Moody
Holy Smokes!
 
Moody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 14,685


Bike(s):
281









Quote:
Originally Posted by kingralphthe3rd View Post
i thought this was a bet, you think bc is faster than clayton, i disagree and have 1000 backing clayton, if they want to make a bet or a pot so be it but if you want to make a bet for 1000 with me im down.
Well if we can get them to do it that way then I guess we have a bet. But I don't see how either of them are going to get out on the track by themselves with out some money involved.
__________________

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:05 PM   #173
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by del240z View Post
Shhh....brokey Mcbrokerton.......

dont make me post the pics of you being gay and working off your rent in a jingle bell thong for Clayton...... Yes i still have ALL thoughs pics!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:05 PM   #174
kingralphthe3rd
larry's fan club manager
 
kingralphthe3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: F-WOOD
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,055

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 GSXR 1K (SOLD!!) 08 GSXR 750 & 07 DIZZER 400, 09 GSXR 600




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by t.dubya View Post
i'm in, but i have a new bet....

clayton vs BC, Jody, Brena, and anyone else that wants in.

I bet that someone is faster than Clayton
kingralphthe3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:05 PM   #175
kingralphthe3rd
larry's fan club manager
 
kingralphthe3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: F-WOOD
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,055

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 GSXR 1K (SOLD!!) 08 GSXR 750 & 07 DIZZER 400, 09 GSXR 600




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post
dont make me post the pics of you being gay and working off your rent in a jingle bell thong for Clayton...... Yes i still have ALL thoughs pics!
pics or bs
kingralphthe3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:06 PM   #176
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





rules are for cops and school teachers. this is racing. if u wanna say no passing on the inside and pushing u out, then u have never watched motocross and don't know how I get down in competition. the man that holds a solid line will be fast, but the man hat can change lines and still be fast, will ultimately take you outa your good line and land you in some deep .

6 laps? 8 laps?

come off pit raod onto track sie by side, pin it when we hit the track surface.

may the bad on a stunt bike win.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:06 PM   #177
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by t.dubya View Post
i'm in, but i have a new bet....

clayton vs BC, Jody, Brena, and anyone else that wants in.

I bet that someone is faster than Clayton

I win!

i dont have that big of an ego.......... Jody could stomp me into the ground but I would be 2nd!







































__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:06 PM   #178
kingralphthe3rd
larry's fan club manager
 
kingralphthe3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: F-WOOD
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,055

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 GSXR 1K (SOLD!!) 08 GSXR 750 & 07 DIZZER 400, 09 GSXR 600




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
Well if we can get them to do it that way then I guess we have a bet. But I don't see how either of them are going to get out on the track by themselves with out some money involved.
true. well if you want we can set something else up so they get paid also
kingralphthe3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:07 PM   #179
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Quote:
Originally Posted by Brena23 View Post
dont make me post the pics of you being gay and working off your rent in a jingle bell thong for Clayton...... Yes i still have ALL thoughs pics!
Dont know what your talkin about brena......


*slinks out and walks away*..........
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 02:08 PM   #180
Brena23
Mothernugget
 
Brena23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Cypress
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 11,884

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2005 CRF450R - tarded
Scooter- 2004 metropoliten
Mini-RM 65
2006 GSXR 1000






Quote:
Originally Posted by kingralphthe3rd View Post
pics or bs
you know that means you are gonna be in the pic as well correct?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by kibitzer View Post
If I hate you because you're a stupid then I just hate you. If I hate you because you're a specific skin color then I'm a racist. It really is that simple.

Satan ButtNuggets Mothernugget
Brena23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:04 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy