MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2008, 06:22 PM   #361
jodyhudson
Senior Member
 
jodyhudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 4,297

Experience: 10+ years











Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigComfy View Post
if I must....ok now what?
TAKE ANOTHER ONE
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
You ever been Jody? obed Off Topic 55 03-23-2013 08:27 AM
Jody, this is for you. Pyrofallout Off Topic 9 02-23-2009 11:12 PM
Hey JODY.... vmaxgirl Off Topic 10 02-19-2009 05:21 PM
ATTN: BigComfy, jody... blends Off Topic 6 02-09-2009 12:01 PM
Jody and Clayton Showdown Moody Taking it to the Track 311 03-02-2008 08:33 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-03-2008, 06:22 PM   #362
BigComfy
Senior Member
 
BigComfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: under a rock
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 24,321

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage


Quote:
Originally Posted by jodyhudson View Post
TAKE ANOTHER ONE
bong hits
__________________
"I haven't seen the crash, but I think Marc needs to be penalized for two or three seasons! Until I stop racing!"-VR46
BigComfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:26 PM   #363
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(












That smiley pwns!!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 06:30 PM   #364
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER
 
jetcycles's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: ShoreAcres
Feedback Rating: (14)
Posts: 12,009

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50



. . .this lame trash talking thread is the only thing that brings me back to MH these days. Hope no one gets hurt b/c of it.

And does anyone follow MX very much? If so, this reminds me of (I believe the 2005 or 2006) season when Mike Alessi decided to step up and play with the big boys. How many races in a row did he DNF b/c he was riding with a big target on his back from all the smack he talked and he got punted out of every turn on the track? He's still not a major player in the game IMO. One things for sure, talk is cheap, actions tell all. It's time for a few people to step up or shut up.
__________________
I understand the consequences of my actions prior to engaging in those actions. . .there are certain situations in life where the risk is totally worth the reward.
jetcycles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 07:22 PM   #365
jodyhudson
Senior Member
 
jodyhudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 4,297

Experience: 10+ years











Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
OK... AFTER A DAY OF HITTIN ON GOOD OL' MARY JANE AND READIN THIS THREAD. I DECIDED TO SAY THIS...

THIS HAS BEEN VERY ENTERTAINING BUT IM AFRAID SUM PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO TAKE THIS STUFF TOO SERIOUS i was only havin fun with clayton ! after our little spat on the 450 supermono post we exchanged a few PMs. he striked me as cocky and full of himself, but willing to learn from his mistake if he ended up eatin crow. plus... how can i hold that against him ? id be a hypocrit if i did so i figured id go ride him and see how that goes before i make too many harsh judgements. because this whole thing reminds me of a little tiff i had happen 5 yrs ago on the CMRA message board with a young man named Brian West. we had a little message board spat over sum dumb he was doin at TWS (Texas World Speedway). he talked and i made rediculous threats. but when i finally hung out with Brian and got to know him. he was a super cool kid. really mellow. liked to haul . and haul he did. he quit screwin around when he was at the track and put his head down. he listened to what the experienced and faster guys were tellin & showin him. after a year or so of that he was one of the fastest experts the CMRA had on their grids. and that impressed me big time ! he'd smoke my out there anyday of the week now. now i only wish i could ride as fast as Brian

so with all that bein said... you never know what that young punk- new kid is capable of. he may be the next real deal. you just never know , ive raced against ben spies & john hopkins both. so i know how good young guys can be when aimed in the right direction they use to whip my and they were half my age !
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:01 PM   #366
t.dubya
Senor Member
 
t.dubya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: the 4th
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,647


Bike(s):
k7 gsxr 600 (now dead)









Quote:
Originally Posted by BigComfy View Post
bong hits
take a nap!

bolsasuodeleted
t.dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:07 PM   #367
jodyhudson
Senior Member
 
jodyhudson's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 4,297

Experience: 10+ years











Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by t.dubya View Post
take a nap!

bolsasuodeleted
^^^
dude... you can crash at my place anytime
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:16 PM   #368
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Quote:
Originally Posted by jodyhudson View Post
OK... AFTER A DAY OF HITTIN ON GOOD OL' MARY JANE AND READIN THIS THREAD. I DECIDED TO SAY THIS...

THIS HAS BEEN VERY ENTERTAINING BUT IM AFRAID SUM PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO TAKE THIS STUFF TOO SERIOUS i was only havin fun with clayton ! after our little spat on the 450 supermono post we exchanged a few PMs. he striked me as cocky and full of himself, but willing to learn from his mistake if he ended up eatin crow. plus... how can i hold that against him ? id be a hypocrit if i did so i figured id go ride him and see how that goes before i make too many harsh judgements. because this whole thing reminds me of a little tiff i had happen 5 yrs ago on the CMRA message board with a young man named Brian West. we had a little message board spat over sum dumb he was doin at TWS (Texas World Speedway). he talked and i made rediculous threats. but when i finally hung out with Brian and got to know him. he was a super cool kid. really mellow. liked to haul . and haul he did. he quit screwin around when he was at the track and put his head down. he listened to what the experienced and faster guys were tellin & showin him. after a year or so of that he was one of the fastest experts the CMRA had on their grids. and that impressed me big time ! he'd smoke my out there anyday of the week now. now i only wish i could ride as fast as Brian

so with all that bein said... you never know what that young punk- new kid is capable of. he may be the next real deal. you just never know , ive raced against ben spies & john hopkins both. so i know how good young guys can be when aimed in the right direction they use to whip my and they were half my age !


This will be it for me:

I got ya jody. I can see where things have maybe gone off the deep end during this whole poking fun at thread. I just realize that, honestly, I need to worry about how I can or will ride, and who I can help out along the process. We all have a love of motorcycles. That's why were on here. So I figure, with all the energy I have expelled here, why not put it to good use? Like, say on the track for instance? Hopefully by the time I have gotten out there, I can see things for how they really are and try to soak up as much info as I can. All it takes is dedication, patience and humility. So if I can keep those 3 things in mind, and take as much advice as I can from seasoned riders, I have no doubts that one day I can ride with the best.....


Happy trails guys......
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:21 PM   #369
GABRIEL
Senior Member
 
GABRIEL's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: SW/SE Houston
Feedback Rating: (14)
Posts: 7,181

Experience: 1-3 months











Del= tha gay.
GABRIEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:25 PM   #370
infidel
drpickles
 
infidel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: SL
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,059

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











^^^YUP^^^
__________________
It's too bad Chlamydia has to be a venereal disease. It's such a pleasant-sounding word.
Chlamydia?
Chlamydia.
Chlamydia. I think I might name my daughter Chlamydia.
infidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:41 PM   #371
FastLine
Motorcycle School
 
FastLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,881

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
Like
A
Boss






Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
you could be... but you have to do the right things to the right people
Thanks Candie and Tim!

It was real good!
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 08:43 PM   #372
kingralphthe3rd
larry's fan club manager
 
kingralphthe3rd's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: F-WOOD
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 2,055

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
07 GSXR 1K (SOLD!!) 08 GSXR 750 & 07 DIZZER 400, 09 GSXR 600




Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki View Post
Thanks Candie and Tim!

It was real good!
:r ofl:
kingralphthe3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:00 PM   #373
Candie
Senior Member
 
Candie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 10,148

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)



Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki View Post
Thanks Candie and Tim!

It was real good!
Alright Tim! Thought your ego had already been stroked enough!
__________________
If people do not like you then they will not like your .
Candie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:06 PM   #374
Somebody1010
CCS EX #62
 
Somebody1010's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Nacogdoches
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,756

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
04 Suzuki 600 (Track only) 04 Kawi KX 250




Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to Somebody1010 Send a message via Yahoo to Somebody1010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Candie View Post
Alright Tim! Thought your ego had already been stroked enough!
His ego might of been stroked enough, but he is in need of something else to be stroked.
Somebody1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:07 PM   #375
t.dubya
Senor Member
 
t.dubya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: the 4th
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,647


Bike(s):
k7 gsxr 600 (now dead)









Quote:
Originally Posted by jodyhudson View Post
^^^
dude... you can crash at my place anytime
party at jodys ftw
t.dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:14 PM   #376
Candie
Senior Member
 
Candie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 10,148

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)



Quote:
Originally Posted by Somebody1010 View Post
His ego might of been stroked enough, but he is in need of something else to be stroked.
Well that is a job for someone else!
__________________
If people do not like you then they will not like your .
Candie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:14 PM   #377
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









*cough* BC *cough*......
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:18 PM   #378
FastLine
Motorcycle School
 
FastLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,881

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
Like
A
Boss






Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
Jody, Buck, Now James and Myself
don't forget me!
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:30 PM   #379
FastLine
Motorcycle School
 
FastLine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: MSRH GSS TWS (Texas World Speedway)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 13,881

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
Like
A
Boss






Quote:
Originally Posted by Candie View Post
Alright Tim! Thought your ego had already been stroked enough!

Sorry girl! Just had to chime in since I missed all of the fun today~
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 09:33 PM   #380
Candie
Senior Member
 
Candie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 10,148

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)



Quote:
Originally Posted by Godsuki View Post
Sorry girl! Just had to chime in since I missed all of the fun today~
It is all good Tim! This was my first time to really smack talk. I was starting to get the hang of it then everyone had to start taking things serious and ruin all the fun! I will practice my smack talk some more on you at the track!
__________________
If people do not like you then they will not like your .
Candie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:11 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy