Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-03-2008, 09:10 PM   #41
pester
Black olives matter

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
Maybe out of context but, I am not sure we could create a strong enough market to support the demographic difference between the US and Mexico. Therefore a union could create a huge grey area of what is considered middle class. If there would be any at all with the numbers of low income families absorbed into the demogrpahics. That said, hmm... 5 countries off the top of my head would be a tuff one. Vietnam is certainly one, Nigarahgua, Costa Rica (but this is fading fast), Chile, then of course you have China and Russia but, dealing with Russia has always been tricky and we are already dealing with China.

My investments are good although I was expecting a reply to my last PM.
in every change some will profit and some others will loose, as i can see in your replies , you ae talking about yourself and how you will profit, wich is good tho but,

talk tome about the rest? i fear that even the way we work now might change even pay rates might change

we dont know what is going to happen untill it happens,

lets hope for the best
pester is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
North Dakota, possibly worst State in the Union urbanXJ Off Topic 10 03-26-2013 04:40 PM
Truth, Lies & Tattoos... Sniper1 Off Topic 38 09-09-2008 04:07 PM
NORTH AMERICAN UNION carlos flores Off Topic 30 07-16-2008 06:23 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-04-2008, 11:02 AM   #42
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by pester View Post
in every change some will profit and some others will loose, as i can see in your replies , you ae talking about yourself and how you will profit, wich is good tho but,

talk tome about the rest? i fear that even the way we work now might change even pay rates might change

we dont know what is going to happen untill it happens,

lets hope for the best
The investments were a personal conversation continued in PMs with a potential financial advisor for myself.

So onward to the matter at hand.... Yes, an NAU could work but not under the current conditions. I can see many things that would make it a bad decission anytime in the near future. And, just so I am not labeled as some kind of racist because I don't want an immediate merger with Mexico let me point out some key reasons why I feel this way.

1. We are at war with an enemy that does not have a solid profile or location. So, I feel that if we can not adequetly control our borders through enforcement and policy then we currently can not control North America.

2. There is another war going on currently along the US / Mexico border between gangs, mafia, drug lords and law enforcement. Again, if we can not control the current situation why would we want to expound the variable of problems.

3. Socioeconomic differences between the US, Canada and Mexico are profound. I can definetly see a renewed strength in industry helping Mexico within a proposed union which could build a strong new currency but, this is only probable if Mexico addresses some of its policies. If the country as a whole is not benifiting then we will not see benfits within the union.

Those are a couple of the issues I see right off hand from my point of view. Feel free to jump in and throw around some ideas.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2008, 02:13 PM   #43
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Old 03-04-2008, 02:22 PM   #44
Moody
Holy Smokes!