MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2008, 10:40 PM   #21
melissa claire
hardy har har

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
a honda and a suzuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
here... you guys watch this. More of what was in that clip. http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
Good movie WD.
Watched it twice to grab everything from it.
melissa claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
North Dakota, possibly worst State in the Union urbanXJ Off Topic 10 03-26-2013 04:40 PM
Truth, Lies & Tattoos... Sniper1 Off Topic 38 09-09-2008 04:07 PM
NORTH AMERICAN UNION carlos flores Off Topic 30 07-16-2008 06:23 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2008, 10:42 PM   #22
Candie

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 9 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Quote:
ok... be open minded when you watch it and not shut it off when it opens with religion because it dives into everything. It all ties in over the duration to the north american union and all that jazz.
I can be opened minded when it comes to religion! I am well established in my beliefs and can understand someone else point of view! If I have question I know exactly where to go to find the answers!
Old 03-02-2008, 10:44 PM   #23
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Holy !!!!

It's like a real-time matrix!!!!

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:45 PM   #24
melissa claire
hardy har har

Bike(s):
a honda and a suzuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Candie View Post
So you are willing to give up your rights for the sake of profit? I would rather be poor and hungry and free! But, you are right it is inevitable, but for me! I have read the back of The Book so I know what my options are!
We have rights?
What happened to them?
Where did they go?
Where did they go?

J/k

We cant be Chicken Littles about this. Our rights are going nowhere with the NAU.
Old 03-02-2008, 10:45 PM   #25
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
I can be opened minded when it comes to religion! I am well established in my beliefs and can understand someone else point of view! If I have question I know exactly where to go to find the answers!

call me after you watch the movie and give me POV on everything... cause it will change. I love converting peeps,lol.
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2008, 10:49 PM   #26
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

http://www.corridorwatch.org/ttc/cw-corridor.htm

this is going to be the start of the transportation upgrade to make it all work. We are first to start it all here in texas.
Old 03-02-2008, 11:14 PM   #27
Candie

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Quote:
call me after you watch the movie and give me POV on everything... cause it will change. I love converting peeps,lol.

What are you gonna convert me to??
Old 03-02-2008, 11:17 PM   #28
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
What are you gonna convert me to??

the dark side,lol
Old 03-02-2008, 11:31 PM   #29
Candie

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

Quote:
the dark side,lol

Only if you say it in the cool Darth Vader voice!!!
Old 03-02-2008, 11:32 PM   #30
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

lol...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	amc0787l.jpg
Views:	77
Size:	22.1 KB
ID:	9961  
Old 03-02-2008, 11:38 PM   #31
Candie

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 03-02-2008, 11:44 PM   #32
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
Very much so.

This is a great way for US to leave SAARC and still be competitive in the world market with ASEAN (even though US is a member) and EU. This will raise Us product revenue (PRf) and is proposed to indirectly lower costs of material and building for most us made products. And what will happen to the National debt WHEN the NAU happens.
Only drawback is the market will go crazy and will greatly affect low yield low return long term investments.

Why fight the inevitable when you can profit from it.
What material and products are made in the US now or are you proposing that turning the US into a sweat shop is a good thing?

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody

Last edited by Moody; 03-02-2008 at 11:51 PM.
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:56 AM   #33
melissa claire
hardy har har

Bike(s):
a honda and a suzuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
What material and products are made in the US now or are you proposing that turning the US into a sweat shop is a good thing?
Why are jobs such a bad thing? The whole boo hoo sweat shop is just a little played out dont you think? I mean who really cares? what is the difference with having it here vs having it there? somebody has to do it.That is the only way we can compete with asia in the future. it may sound cruel and all that human rights blah blah but that is just talk. Why should we not try to compete for those markets? Do not look at it from the workers point of view. look at it from the business owners point of view. look at it from the share holders points of view. Foreign influences affect markets too much. NAU is going to make commerce and trading that much simpler. which will make my work that much simpler and lots of shares that much more profitable.

so the public can either play captain planet and TRY to do good because of chemical imbalance induced moral hang ups.
or they can make Money.
I choose door number 2.
Old 03-03-2008, 11:25 AM   #34
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Bike(s):

Quote:
Why are jobs such a bad thing? The whole boo hoo sweat shop is just a little played out dont you think? I mean who really cares? what is the difference with having it here vs having it there? somebody has to do it.That is the only way we can compete with asia in the future. it may sound cruel and all that human rights blah blah but that is just talk. Why should we not try to compete for those markets? Do not look at it from the workers point of view. look at it from the business owners point of view. look at it from the share holders points of view. Foreign influences affect markets too much. NAU is going to make commerce and trading that much simpler. which will make my work that much simpler and lots of shares that much more profitable.

so the public can either play captain planet and TRY to do good because of chemical imbalance induced moral hang ups.
or they can make Money.
I choose door number 2.

So you are saying that merging 3 nations and eliminating the middle class is the best step forward for the US? Are you an imperialist, capitalist or both?

Second, for you to believe that you will prosper from this is complete insanity. Do you really think you have moved into the ranks of the financial elite? We will all be surfs and bow to the kings. Is this really what you are proposing?

Old 03-03-2008, 11:46 AM   #35
sbfuller
the crotch-rocketeer!

Bike(s):
2006 Hayabusa (totaled)2007 Hayabusa, 2004 CRF 50

Quote:
Originally Posted by del240z View Post
Holy !!!!

It's like a real-time matrix!!!!
that's what i was going to type until i saw that you did... but like the movie, i'd rather live in zion
sbfuller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 11:46 AM   #36
SBK Pilot
non playa hatar

Bike(s):
:: 05 GSXR 750 ::

:: 07 GSXR 1K ::
:: 11 ZUMA 125 ::
stop listing what u sold here - nobody cares...

Quote:
here... you guys watch this. More of what was in that clip. http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
have they updated that lately...

one thing i like abou the three authors is that they continually update, footnote and clarify their claims...

it's scary... but in all likelyhood not very far from the truth... :/:
SBK Pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 12:38 PM   #37
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard

I'd consider merging with WEST Canada, but no way ever in a million years over my dead body merging anything with MExico. BC rocks, but French CAnada.
They are both ugly liberals cocksuckers. Can't wait till they stop stinking up the white house with their curry meals.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
and made those people so He can have them slaughtered..
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2008, 01:17 PM   #38
melissa claire
hardy har har

Bike(s):
a honda and a suzuki

Quote:
So you are saying that merging 3 nations and eliminating the middle class is the best step forward for the US? Are you an imperialist, capitalist or both?

Second, for you to believe that you will prosper from this is complete insanity. Do you really think you have moved into the ranks of the financial elite? We will all be surfs and bow to the kings. Is this really what you are proposing?
wow could you have interpreted what i have said in any worse form.

What is a big reason behind the NAU and the Amero? It is because the Euro is kicking the Dollars all over the world. Another reason the NAU is a good idea is because there was a survey that i read which showed that a lot of canadians actually felt closer to europeans than americans and would rather join the EU. That would be very bad for the US. So part of the NAU is a preemptive move.
The elimination of the middle class through the NAU is a complete fallacy. Why cant we follow in the footsteps of the EU? They still had a middle class across the pond last time I checked. If Asian countries like china, hong kong, singapore, taiwan and the EU. have showed us anything is that the middle class actually flourishes through trade blocs/trade agreements. nobody has to be amongst the financial elite (what is your definition?) to profit from this. besides, my employment would benefit a lot from the NAU due to our investment portfolio and client demography, which is usually composed of upper middle class and above. (an oligopoly would be good for us actually.)
Riddle me this? what are the top 5 countries (India does not count due to outsourcing) that American financial centers see as the future gold rush ? What do they all have in common?
I am not an Imperialist but I am not a capitalist either. both are flawed imho.
I am a Late-Capitalist which is more competitive than both mentioned above.

btw how are the investments looking?
Old 03-03-2008, 01:40 PM   #39
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Bike(s):

Quote:
wow could you have interpreted what i have said in any worse form.

What is a big reason behind the NAU and the Amero? It is because the Euro is kicking the Dollars all over the world. Another reason the NAU is a good idea is because there was a survey that i read which showed that a lot of canadians actually felt closer to europeans than americans and would rather join the EU. That would be very bad for the US. So part of the NAU is a preemptive move.
The elimination of the middle class through the NAU is a complete fallacy. Why cant we follow in the footsteps of the EU? They still had a middle class across the pond last time I checked. If Asian countries like china, hong kong, singapore, taiwan and the EU. have showed us anything is that the middle class actually flourishes through trade blocs/trade agreements. nobody has to be amongst the financial elite (what is your definition?) to profit from this. besides, my employment would benefit a lot from the NAU due to our investment portfolio and client demography, which is usually composed of upper middle class and above. (an oligopoly would be good for us actually.)
Riddle me this? what are the top 5 countries (India does not count due to outsourcing) that American financial centers see as the future gold rush ? What do they all have in common?
I am not an Imperialist but I am not a capitalist either. both are flawed imho.
I am a Late-Capitalist which is more competitive than both mentioned above.

btw how are the investments looking?

Maybe out of context but, I am not sure we could create a strong enough market to support the demographic difference between the US and Mexico. Therefore a union could create a huge grey area of what is considered middle class. If there would be any at all with the numbers of low income families absorbed into the demogrpahics. That said, hmm... 5 countries off the top of my head would be a tuff one. Vietnam is certainly one, Nigarahgua, Costa Rica (but this is fading fast), Chile, then of course you have China and Russia but, dealing with Russia has always been tricky and we are already dealing with China.

My investments are good although I was expecting a reply to my last PM.

Old 03-03-2008, 01:47 PM   #40
melissa claire
hardy har har

Bike(s):
a honda and a suzuki

Quote:
Maybe out of context but, I am not sure we could create a strong enough market to support the demographic difference between the US and Mexico. Therefore a union could create a huge grey area of what is considered middle class. If there would be any at all with the numbers of low income families absorbed into the demogrpahics. That said, hmm... 5 countries off the top of my head would be a tuff one. Vietnam is certainly one, Nigarahgua, Costa Rica (but this is fading fast), Chile, then of course you have China and Russia but, dealing with Russia has always been tricky and we are already dealing with China.

My investments are good although I was expecting a reply to my last PM.
I know I know. I accidentally erased the PM trying to clean out my pm box. can you re send it if you have it in your sent box still. I hate rushing. I suck as it :/:

Advertisement