MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-02-2008, 02:59 AM   #281
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

i'll be at msr on the 16th also.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
You ever been Jody? obed Off Topic 55 03-23-2013 08:27 AM
Jody, this is for you. Pyrofallout Off Topic 9 02-23-2009 11:12 PM
Hey JODY.... vmaxgirl Off Topic 10 02-19-2009 05:21 PM
ATTN: BigComfy, jody... blends Off Topic 6 02-09-2009 12:01 PM
Jody and Clayton Showdown 2.0 jodyhudson Off Topic 386 03-04-2008 08:52 AM
Advertisement
Old 03-02-2008, 08:51 AM   #282
FLYIN'DUC

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
07 Ducati, 99 Busa

So has this gone from beating Jody, to (just) gettin into the !.40,s (i know thats a big just), sounds like backpeddling to me, I think if ur gonna talk smack and challenge someone u should run heads up and back up ur chit, I had guys talking smack for years, and then when it comes down to it they wanna start changing things, like giving up some track, the move or lengthe, or whatever, fuc that u wanna play then play damit, what pride is in getting a head start and then winning, run what u brung and hope u brung enuf big boy, I know 1.40 is very respectable, but making 1 all out blast into 1.49.9 isint the same as running consistent 1.42 or 43 or 44 or whatever
Old 03-02-2008, 11:59 AM   #283
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYIN'DUC View Post
So has this gone from beating Jody, to (just) gettin into the !.40,s (i know thats a big just), sounds like backpeddling to me, I think if ur gonna talk smack and challenge someone u should run heads up and back up ur chit, I had guys talking smack for years, and then when it comes down to it they wanna start changing things, like giving up some track, the move or lengthe, or whatever, fuc that u wanna play then play damit, what pride is in getting a head start and then winning, run what u brung and hope u brung enuf big boy, I know 1.40 is very respectable, but making 1 all out blast into 1.49.9 isint the same as running consistent 1.42 or 43 or 44 or whatever
Whoa!!!

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Old 03-02-2008, 12:22 PM   #284
Radar

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
CBR1000RR

Quote:
Originally Posted by FLYIN'DUC View Post
Old 03-02-2008, 12:28 PM   #285
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Honestly, clayton has been a real good friend to me. I saw him on the come up when he got into stunting and how he progressed quickly throughout it. He does have talent, I will agree with that. But now, I can no longer support that charade bro. I honestly do think that your pride and ego has gotten in the way of your safety. I understand that you use this nonsense about "you cant do it", as fuel for the fire in helping you succeed and push you harder, but you need to let it go brother. Flyin Duc did have a good point. This did go from racing heads up to trying to break into the low50's, mid 40's. If you succeed in gettin your times that low, awesome, very awesome. But remember why your racing against jody in the first place. Heads up. Or do you beleive you cant do it, and that in fact you are human? Like I said, I still have appreciation for ya, I just feel that your getting into something you are not ready for, and it's going to blow up in your face if you are not careful......

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Old 03-02-2008, 01:12 PM   #286
04RSVR
Professional Jack @ss

Bike(s):
BMW K1200 R Sport
Honda 305 Superhawk project bike
working on a motoped

All this talk has gotten me curious. I didn't pay much attention to Clayton during his last track day. See you on the 16th. Hey, what group did you sign up for?

"It is better to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow." -- Mann
Old 03-02-2008, 02:21 PM   #287
hypertrophyy

Bike(s):
07 600rr track

funny azz thread! i say you with the 65 jody, vs clayton on the stuntbike would be about even lol!

not to say clayton can't pick up speed, just need more practice.

Last edited by hypertrophyy; 03-02-2008 at 02:23 PM.
Old 03-02-2008, 02:45 PM   #288
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by del240z View Post
Honestly, clayton has been a real good friend to me. I saw him on the come up when he got into stunting and how he progressed quickly throughout it. He does have talent, I will agree with that. But now, I can no longer support that charade bro. I honestly do think that your pride and ego has gotten in the way of your safety. I understand that you use this nonsense about "you cant do it", as fuel for the fire in helping you succeed and push you harder, but you need to let it go brother. Flyin Duc did have a good point. This did go from racing heads up to trying to break into the low50's, mid 40's. If you succeed in gettin your times that low, awesome, very awesome. But remember why your racing against jody in the first place. Heads up. Or do you beleive you cant do it, and that in fact you are human? Like I said, I still have appreciation for ya, I just feel that your getting into something you are not ready for, and it's going to blow up in your face if you are not careful......
, now I know why it took you 2 years to learn to stunt. your a big pu$$y.

And for all of u t don't know the whole story and are saying i'm backpedaling. yall should check urselves. u are the talkers. moody mostly for making the thread.

if u want to know what was said then search my posts with jody from a month or so ago. I never said I wanted to heads up race him, I never said I could beat him.

I have said I bet I can keep up with him. and that ON A FUKING STUNT BIKE!!! NOT A TRACK BIKE, NOT EVEN A SS STREET BIKE. I will turn 40s.

so off if u don't know what u r talking about.

all you talkers can suk my left nut. yall are making this into something it isn't. congrats on starting the drama moody, and congrats to all u phags for making it worse.

jody, see ya at the track on the 23rd and we'll handle this.

idiots that don't know me, don't know how I ride, and just don't know . yall should join us.

if u can't make the 23rd come see me on the 16th.

/ me in this thread.
Old 03-02-2008, 02:50 PM   #289
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Now I know your true colors clayton.....

Thanks for the text messages.....

Old 03-02-2008, 02:54 PM   #290
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

You think you're the best thing in the world don't you? *Everytime* you type you just try to hype your own image, and your ego.
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
Old 03-02-2008, 02:59 PM   #291
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Hopefully people will actually see what i've been talking about for the last couple of months.....:dontknow:

Jody's gonna have fun with clayton.......

Old 03-02-2008, 03:20 PM   #292
jodyhudson

Feedback Rating: (5)

Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Now I know your true colors clayton.....

Thanks for the text messages.....
COME ON NOW GUYS... U TWO NEED TO KISS AND MAKE UP
Old 03-02-2008, 03:39 PM   #293
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by jodyhudson View Post
COME ON NOW GUYS... U TWO NEED TO KISS AND MAKE UP
Too late for that mang......:/:

But I hope I get a chance to meet ya out there that track day. Wanna start gettin into it myself as well. But I gotta get another bike though....:/:

Old 03-02-2008, 06:35 PM   #294
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Bike(s):

whats the point for this? the outcome of this drama wont matter, regardless who wins you wont get a motogp contract, or peoples "respect" theyll probably feel the same about you. enough with the talk just wait till the 23rd and ride
Old 03-02-2008, 06:44 PM   #295
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>

Feedback Rating: (31)

Experience: 5 years

Member Garage

drama. drama. settle it on the 23rd peoplez.
Old 03-02-2008, 06:54 PM   #296
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck Nasty View Post
whats the point for this? the outcome of this drama wont matter, regardless who wins you wont get a motogp contract, or peoples "respect" theyll probably feel the same about you. enough with the talk just wait till the 23rd and ride
Don't listen to him!

MORE SMACK!! MORE SMACK!!
Old 03-02-2008, 07:00 PM   #297
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
You think you're the best thing in the world don't you? *Everytime* you type you just try to hype your own image, and your ego.
when i first read this thread i was trying to remain unbiased. . .not worth it anymore. taking about sucking nuts and $hit. . . I've got $100 on Jody smoking that and clayton not being able to "keep up on the stuntbike" as he says. Only time will tell, but my money's in hand waiting on someone to take the bet. where are clayton's cheerleaders? someone bet me. . .
Old 03-02-2008, 07:07 PM   #298
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Like I said........:/:

Quote:
Hopefully people will actually see what i've been talking about for the last couple of months.....:dontknow:

Old 03-02-2008, 07:14 PM   #299
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Bike(s):

ahhhh wasnt i in this same. exact. situation 2 yrs ago? on a "stunt bike' as well
Old 03-02-2008, 07:15 PM   #300
Buck Nasty
-playboy-

Bike(s):

see avatar for the dramatic conclusion lol
Closed Thread

Advertisement