MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2008, 07:30 PM   #1
R6Spartan
1000 Killer

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
50th aniv R6 and

Dumb bissshhh goes crazy on Bus driver

I just saw this and man it really me off. That dumb spoiled bitchis plain o lucky. I would of ****ed her up and quick..lol

This is more of a treat for Cajunsoulja, let me know what you think, I think that lil is in fault. Enlighten us..lol

http://www.kpho.com/news/15378361/detail.html
Old 02-28-2008, 07:47 PM   #2
OMEGA
good eenin *****es

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2001 sv650(totalled) 01 yzfr6 now 2003sv1000

Member Garage

lol i saw that last night her daughter kicked the girls
Old 02-28-2008, 09:43 PM   #3
R6Spartan
1000 Killer

Bike(s):
50th aniv R6 and

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
lol i saw that last night her daughter kicked the girls
Yeah i saw..

"get of my mom you dumb " lol awesome
Old 02-28-2008, 09:45 PM   #4
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

add another job i could never do, cuz i would have deal w/ dumass kids that need to get beat more often

list
Teacher
Cop
Bus Driver
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:46 PM   #5
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

"PHOENIX -- Video released Thursday from a camera mounted inside a Higley Unified School District bus shows the bus driver engaging in a physical confrontation with a teenage girl.

The incident happened last Friday, when 54-year-old Kim Sullivan was driving students home from Williams Field High School in Gilbert.

The video shows Sullivan stopping the bus after repeatedly warning 15-year-old Samantha Taylor to sit back in her seat and stop touching the boy in front of her.

After stopping the bus, Sullivan walked back toward Taylor's seat and asked her why she was on the bus, then told her to find another way to get to and from school.

Taylor tried to exit the bus; Sullivan tried to push her back into her seat.

Taylor repeatedly yelled at Sullivan to "stop touching me" and called her mother on her cell phone.

Sullivan said she was calling police.

The altercation escalated when Taylor handed Sullivan her phone to speak with her mother, and Sullivan tossed the phone aside.

Taylor then began screaming at Sullivan, "You punched me!" though the alleged blow was not visible on the video.

Another student trying to exit the bus, 14-year-old Cassandra Schlosser, told her mother on her cell phone that the bus driver was "like about to get in a fistfight with Sammy."

About a minute later, the confrontation turned into a full-blown physical fight when Taylor moved forward to grab her phone and Sullivan tried to push her back.

The laughs and jeers of the other students on the bus turned to gasps of shock that faded to silence as Taylor and Sullivan continued to grapple with each other. Though the two moved forward and out of range of the camera's lens, the sound of a blow being struck is clearly heard on the video.

The two moved back into view of the camera with Sullivan pulling Taylor's hair. At the same moment, Sullivan's 16-year-old daughter came running forward, screaming at Taylor to get off her mother. She grabbed two handfuls of Taylor's hair and tried to pull the girl off Sullivan.

She then told Sullivan to get off of Taylor, but continued to pull Taylor's hair in her attempts to wrestle Taylor away from her mother.

Schlosser then joined the melee, yelling at the Sullivans to get off of Taylor, a few seconds before a male student came forward and knocked Sullivan's daughter away from Taylor.

The fight continued for about another minute, ending when a tearful Taylor joined the rest of the students as they exited the bus through an emergency exit door on the side of the vehicle.

Sullivan, also in tears, then radioed her dispatcher, asking, "Where is my help that I asked for?"

A school district official told the East Valley Tribune that a school supervisor was on the way to the bus but was stuck in traffic. The official said one student called police while the incident unfolded, but the students had left the bus by the time officers arrived.

When a female student approached Sullivan after the brawl to ask if she was OK, Sullivan responded, "Yes… it's all on the tape."

Gilbert police are conducting a criminal investigation of the incident and said they would request charges against Sullivan when the investigation was complete.

The school district is also conducting an administrative investigation in conjunction with police.

On Wednesday, the district sent a letter home to parents informing them of the incident, the Tribune reported.

Taylor, Schlosser and Sullivan's daughter were suspended, and Sullivan was placed on paid leave, according to the Tribune.

Sullivan has worked as a bus driver for the district since last June and has driven buses elsewhere before, the Tribune reported. The Higley school district is not aware of any complaints against the driver, a district official told the newspaper.

CBS 5 viewer e-mails showed an overwhelming support for Sullivan, with several expressing the sentiment that "this is the reason there are driver shortages."

Enjoy.

Original Link to article:
http://www.kpho.com/news/15378361/detail.html"

sad the daughter was suspended.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Old 02-28-2008, 09:48 PM   #6
R6Spartan
1000 Killer

Bike(s):
50th aniv R6 and

^that lil spoiled ...

"I am going to sue you"
Old 02-28-2008, 09:55 PM   #7
gunshotwound
You have been warned!

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
YAMAHA R6
YAMAHA FZ6

Member Garage

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC-SPARTAN View Post
I just saw this and man it really me off. That dumb spoiled bitchis plain o lucky. I would of ****ed her up and quick..lol

This is more of a treat for Cajunsoulja, let me know what you think, I think that lil is in fault. Enlighten us..lol

http://www.kpho.com/news/15378361/detail.html

I could no more drive a bus than be president. Two days and I would be fired or involved in the impeachment process. But, then thats the way it should be done. Lead, follow or get the FU*K out of my way!

CMRA #106
gunshotwound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:57 PM   #8
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

[QUOTE=gunshotwound;1048304]I could no more drive a bus than be president. Two days and I would be fired or involved in the impeachment process. But, then thats the way it should be done. Lead, follow or get the FU*K out of my way![/QUOTE

+1....and school districts wonder why they can't find bus drivers to work for 5 hours a day for $9 and hour:/:
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 10:08 PM   #9
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
After stopping the bus, Sullivan walked back toward Taylor's seat and asked her why she was on the bus, then told her to find another way to get to and from school.
Quote:
Taylor tried to exit the bus; Sullivan tried to push her back into her seat.
Well, I'm mixed on this... presuming this is accurate, then the driver deserves a club upside the head with some loose change.

Tell the kid one thing, then expect a different reaction?

No right to touch the kid, if she needed to...just stand there and refuse to move and wait for the supervisor and/or the police to arrive.

on the other hand, the video doesn't seem to match up with the posted report/article... which means the reporter needs a club to the head.
Old 04-01-2008, 07:14 AM   #10
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Bike(s):
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

Quote:
Maricopa County Attorney Andrew Thomas has decided not to file assault charges against a Gilbert school bus driver captured on video while fighting with a 15-year-old student on her bus.

But Thomas chose to prosecute the teen with misdemeanor disorderly conduct. And two other teens, including the driver's daughter, were offered diversion programs to avoid disorderly-conduct charges.

Kim Sullivan, 54, was driving a Higley Unified School District bus on Feb. 15 when the girl asked to be let off at an undesignated stop. Sullivan refused and the girl became irate. In the resultant scuffle, Sullivan can be seen grabbing the girl by the hair. Then Sullivan's 16-year-old daughter jumped into the fray, as did another girl.
http://www.azcentral.com/community/g...eybus0401.html
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Old 04-01-2008, 09:31 AM   #11
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

probably the girl was being a - :/: What could the driver have done differently?

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 09:39 AM   #12
bluewave18
Safety Third

Bike(s):
08 Busa
03 XR 50

it does sound like the driver got out of hand. I do understand though. I would be beating kids left and right.
bluewave18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 12:25 PM   #13
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

no respect anymore.

when i was growing up, you didn't throw stares at older kids and you especially didn't mad dog people driving by in cars.

nowadays every 13-year-old punk is a gangster that mugs everybody they see. no respect.

Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 01:08 PM   #14
ccalvin
what what in the ?

Experience: 1 year

Bike(s):
2020 yamaha ninja gsxr 1000rr

honestly that bus driver handled it alot better than I would have. She should have been smacked upside the head plenty of times already. When I saw the video, it seems as if that news report written was biased in the bratty girl's favor.
Old 04-01-2008, 02:07 PM   #15
logan5

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
2001 SV 650 (my track ), 2005 SV 650s

my mom would have beat the living out of me, if she had seen video of me acting like that girl.... then she would have made me apologize to the bus driver in front of everybody.
Old 04-01-2008, 05:25 PM   #16
RinasDaddy
When in doubt, restart!

Bike(s):
10 Speed :(

The driver definitely should of thought about what she was doing before it got out of hand, now she probably has a lot more on her plate then what she could of had
RinasDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement