MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2008, 02:34 AM   #1
Rybo

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2003 Ninja 250R

Crazy stuff tonight (Caution Stupidity Inside)

I was gonna post this tom but i cant go to sleep so i figured why not.

Earlier tonight i was riding with my friend in his 350Z when a older GSXR 750 pulls up behind us. Naturally we start talking about how bad he would get beat and what not, then for some random he revs up his bike. Before that he was just sitting there waiting for the light. He was like i guess he wants to play should i rev back i figured why not whats gonna happen (i really regret doing that now). He does and from then on its on. My friend and i are both youngsters hes 19 and im 18 so of course we dont always use the most sense. Plus since my friend has a pretty quick car he likes to think himself something of a bad and is a speed demon that like to go as fast as possible whenever possible and once he goes for something he goes all out.

We were in a left turn lane that goes under a freeway and has two lanes so you can pass someone if you wanted. Once the light turns green he is revving and everything and when he gets under the freeway he cuts us off and starts messing around in traffic. You know popping wheelies and doing burnouts, then the gets crazy. We were on a two lane road when he decides that the traffic is going to slow and he needs to pass them and takes off and of course my friend in his infinite wisdom decides he should too. He has a stock 07 Z mind you and while it is pretty quick for a car it really cant hold its own with any sportbike.

After both of us cut off a bunch of cars, the guy on the bike isnt done. He keeps passing people and when the road opens up to four lanes he takes off and we try with some futility to keep up. At this time i should say we are on a very dark road with virtually no lights and visibility isnt the best. The road turns and there isnt traffic except waaayyyyy up ahead. So the biker slows down and till we catch back up and then he goes at it and we try our best to keep up. This is when the gets real... fast. Up to this point we have been relatively safe and for the most part have been lucky for nothing bad to happen.

I dont know how fast either of us were going but im thinking we were around 80-90 and he had to be going at least a 120 or so and of course were catching up to traffic. He was a good 3 or 4 lengths ahead of us when a truck he was even with tried to merge into the same lane right next to him. Idk wtf happened but luckily he saw either us coming up really fast and changing lanes or saw the bike next to him and moved back into his lane and avoided creaming the guy on the bike.

I was freaking out because i ride too and anything like that can happen and you dont have to be speeding to get caught off guard. Once we turned off the street we talked for 5 min. or so. The guy was really cool, just a bit shaken up. When i told hime i ride and have a Ninja (No I am not ashamed of having a 250 its just easier to tell people i have a ninja, cuz i have found most people dont know what a ninja 250 is or what it looks like) he still gave me about not having a Suzuki lol.

Cliffs:
2 ricers + traffic = potential disaster

Before you guys flame me endlessly, I do know that this stuff is bad and gives both sport bike riders and sports car drivers a bad reputation. Im saying this to tell people to try to be as safe as possible its not worth getting hurt or even killed just to mess around some.

I do have a vid but its really crappy quality and you cant really see much
Rybo is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Racism or Stupidity RoadracerNC The Circus 4 07-28-2010 12:38 PM
stupidity! witchdoctor575 The Circus 59 04-06-2010 01:29 PM
crazy automatic sentry paintball gun *vid inside* mekrew Off Topic 9 07-16-2008 08:13 AM
maybe hotness will overcome her stupidity.....lol RACER X General Discussion (Moto Related) 22 08-26-2006 09:28 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-28-2008, 02:43 AM   #2
H2447INTX
H2447INTX-he is legendary

Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rybo View Post
I was gonna post this tom but i cant go to sleep so i figured why not.

Earlier tonight i was riding with my friend in his 350Z when a older GSXR 750 pulls up behind us. Naturally we start talking about how bad he would get beat and what not, then for some random he revs up his bike. Before that he was just sitting there waiting for the light. He was like i guess he wants to play should i rev back i figured why not whats gonna happen (i really regret doing that now). He does and from then on its on. My friend and i are both youngsters hes 19 and im 18 so of course we dont always use the most sense. Plus since my friend has a pretty quick car he likes to think himself something of a bad and is a speed demon that like to go as fast as possible whenever possible and once he goes for something he goes all out.

We were in a left turn lane that goes under a freeway and has two lanes so you can pass someone if you wanted. Once the light turns green he is revving and everything and when he gets under the freeway he cuts us off and starts messing around in traffic. You know popping wheelies and doing burnouts, then the gets crazy. We were on a two lane road when he decides that the traffic is going to slow and he needs to pass them and takes off and of course my friend in his infinite wisdom decides he should too. He has a stock 07 Z mind you and while it is pretty quick for a car it really cant hold its own with any sportbike.

After both of us cut off a bunch of cars, the guy on the bike isnt done. He keeps passing people and when the road opens up to four lanes he takes off and we try with some futility to keep up. At this time i should say we are on a very dark road with virtually no lights and visibility isnt the best. The road turns and there isnt traffic except waaayyyyy up ahead. So the biker slows down and till we catch back up and then he goes at it and we try our best to keep up. This is when the gets real... fast. Up to this point we have been relatively safe and for the most part have been lucky for nothing bad to happen.

I dont know how fast either of us were going but im thinking we were around 80-90 and he had to be going at least a 120 or so and of course were catching up to traffic. He was a good 3 or 4 lengths ahead of us when a truck he was even with tried to merge into the same lane right next to him. Idk wtf happened but luckily he saw either us coming up really fast and changing lanes or saw the bike next to him and moved back into his lane and avoided creaming the guy on the bike.

I was freaking out because i ride too and anything like that can happen and you dont have to be speeding to get caught off guard. Once we turned off the street we talked for 5 min. or so. The guy was really cool, just a bit shaken up. When i told hime i ride and have a Ninja (No I am not ashamed of having a 250 its just easier to tell people i have a ninja, cuz i have found most people dont know what a ninja 250 is or what it looks like) he still gave me about not having a Suzuki lol.

Cliffs:
2 ricers + traffic = potential disaster

Before you guys flame me endlessly, I do know that this stuff is bad and gives both sport bike riders and sports car drivers a bad reputation. Im saying this to tell people to try to be as safe as possible its not worth getting hurt or even killed just to mess around some. I do have a vid but its really crappy quality and you cant really see much

ALL THE MORE REASON FOR THE VERBAL KICKING!

if you knew better you should have had your buddy back off, then the bike would have too, i mean you say you know better so what else can i say!

if you die you die, point maid!

tg no one got hert tonight but come on take it slow and injoy the ride , if you want to race take it to the track!
Old 02-28-2008, 02:59 AM   #3
Rybo

Bike(s):
2003 Ninja 250R

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2447INTX View Post
ALL THE MORE REASON FOR THE VERBAL KICKING!

if you knew better you should have had your buddy back off, then the bike would have too, i mean you say you know better so what else can i say!

if you die you die, point maid!

tg no one got hert tonight but come on take it slow and injoy the ride , if you want to race take it to the track!
Yes i know better but i wasnt the one driving or riding was i... if i would have told him to slow down he would have called me a and said hang on and sped up. My only thing was i thought it was going to just be some revving and thats it... i was obviously wrong.

Oh and if someone on here that has a 04 or so GSXR 750 and almost got side swiped by a truck, just one thing. You are one crazy guy. That is all
Rybo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 03:01 AM   #4
nuclearalex
32yo-not senior member

Bike(s):
06 shadow aero - sold, 02 954rr baby!

Send a message via Yahoo to nuclearalex
thanks for posting your story up dude. I hope you learned from it. Guess what's the leading cause of death of guys your age? Traffic accidents.

Oh and btw, a bike as a rule of thumb is faster than a car. I am talking about a real bike not ninjas
Old 02-28-2008, 03:04 AM   #5
dnix600

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 600

WTF.....It was a 600 NOT a 750 and I spanked that .
dnix600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 03:14 AM   #6
racerzchick

Send a message via AIM to racerzchick Send a message via MSN to racerzchick
wow, is that really you, sure its a joke
racerzchick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:22 AM   #7
H2447INTX

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe

Member Garage

Quote:
Yes i know better but i wasnt the one driving or riding was i... if i would have told him to slow down he would have called me a and said hang on and sped up. My only thing was i thought it was going to just be some revving and thats it... i was obviously wrong.

Oh and if someone on here that has a 04 or so GSXR 750 and almost got side swiped by a truck, just one thing. You are one crazy guy. That is all

hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm, take the chance of dieing or being called a befor you die!

i think i would have taken the chance and bought me a new purse!
Old 02-28-2008, 05:40 AM   #8
dnix600

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by racerzchick View Post

No joke. I got skillzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:43 AM   #9
racerzchick

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnix600 View Post
No joke. I got skillzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
haha.........ok
Old 02-28-2008, 05:51 AM   #10
dnix600

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 600

Quote:
haha.........ok
Hey....you asked....what kind of answer did you expect?
Old 02-28-2008, 05:53 AM   #11
racerzchick

hahah i dunno..
Old 02-28-2008, 06:01 AM   #12
nuclearalex
32yo-not senior member

Bike(s):
06 shadow aero - sold, 02 954rr baby!

Send a message via Yahoo to nuclearalex
Quote:
Originally Posted by H2447INTX View Post
hhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmm, take the chance of dieing or being called a befor you die!

i think i would have taken the chance and bought me a new purse!
it's not a man-purse it's an oversized male organizer. they wear those a lot over here in europe
Old 02-28-2008, 06:04 AM   #13
dnix600

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearalex View Post
it's not a man-purse it's an oversized male organizer. they wear those a lot over here in europe
Not sure what your talking about, but PETE might????
Old 02-28-2008, 06:35 AM   #14
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

19 y.o. w/ 350Z's :/:
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 06:40 AM   #15
Homebrew
AkA Rubbersidedown

Feedback Rating: (25)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
gsxr 600
custom pocket rocket

Old 02-28-2008, 06:41 AM   #16
dnix600

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 600

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
you be quite.......he took DD
Old 02-28-2008, 06:51 AM   #17
H2447INTX

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe

Member Garage

[QUOTE=nuclearalex;1045925]it's not a man-purse it's an oversized male organizer. they wear those a lot over here in europe [/QUOT

we call them packs or ***gy packs what ever , you know better!

have fun ride safe!
Old 02-28-2008, 07:28 AM   #18
eyefull
Crash Test Dummy

Bike(s):
'01 SV & '07 R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
I was wondering if I was the only one that had that thought.
eyefull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 07:40 AM   #19
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuclearalex View Post
thanks for posting your story up dude. I hope you learned from it. Guess what's the leading cause of death of guys your age? Traffic accidents.

Oh and btw, a bike as a rule of thumb is faster than a car. I am talking about a real bike not ninjas
what he said

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 07:47 AM   #20
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero

Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage

Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
.... My friend and i are both youngsters hes 19 and im 18 so of course we dont always use the most sense.

If you know enough to point this out, you know enough to not use it as an excuse.
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement