MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-26-2008, 11:49 PM   #21
njay1984
3 for 11

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'07 Yamaha Warrior
03 SV650 track hoe

Seriously though, welcome back
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hey!!! Slowblack08 Off Topic 18 05-01-2010 08:48 AM
HEY SeaBasss Off Topic 5 02-12-2010 10:00 PM
Hey Everyone i need help! vazquezp General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 09-30-2007 01:31 PM
hey all PoPoRiderRR Events, Meets and Rides 16 09-11-2007 06:19 PM
hey hey motorcycle test!!! OutlawDCustoMs Off Topic 21 11-09-2005 11:26 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-27-2008, 09:21 AM   #22
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Whoa dude, where did you run off to?
Old 02-27-2008, 04:08 PM   #23
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius
Sorry, I do not get many opportunities to write. Definately on for crawfish Tomorrow Tim.

For everyone else.. what I have been up to? Well, honestly, I have done more things in the last year that I said would never befall me, than I ever thought possible.

I had to make a decision though, to live for the Lord and that is exactly what I am doing, or rather trying to do, right now. I spent the first 26 years of my life living for David, last april I lost everything. Near September I realized that I spent my whole life knowing who Jesus was.. but not knowing Him. Unless you have been there, you wont know what that means.

has been good to me though, His patience with me is immeasurable. I get lonely at times but if thats the worst problem I have then I'm doing pretty well.

anyways, Thank you for not forgetting me, I'm kicking around the idea of buying a bike. Bleh. I still have (most) of my gear. Its not a matter of whether or not i want one, I definatly do, but.. well, I've got to buy a house. I need a home. I need to find a place to call home too, know anyplace for sale? Know any mortgagers? I have a lot to put down, but I'm a ghost credit wise, always paid cash in the past. I dont need much, basically something just big enough for me and a bike, and I need a dog or something too.
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2008, 04:10 PM   #24
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramius View Post
Sorry, I do not get many opportunities to write. Definately on for crawfish Tomorrow Tim.

For everyone else.. what I have been up to? Well, honestly, I have done more things in the last year that I said would never befall me, than I ever thought possible.

I had to make a decision though, to live for the Lord and that is exactly what I am doing, or rather trying to do, right now. I spent the first 26 years of my life living for David, last april I lost everything. Near September I realized that I spent my whole life knowing who Jesus was.. but not knowing Him. Unless you have been there, you wont know what that means.

has been good to me though, His patience with me is immeasurable. I get lonely at times but if thats the worst problem I have then I'm doing pretty well.

anyways, Thank you for not forgetting me, I'm kicking around the idea of buying a bike. Bleh. I still have (most) of my gear. Its not a matter of whether or not i want one, I definatly do, but.. well, I've got to buy a house. I need a home. I need to find a place to call home too, know anyplace for sale? Know any mortgagers? I have a lot to put down, but I'm a ghost credit wise, always paid cash in the past. I dont need much, basically something just big enough for me and a bike, and I need a dog or something too.
I have a house for sale.

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:05 AM   #25
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Wellllllllll.... theres a catch, I'm wanting to stay below $90k. If it meets that criteria then shoot me a pee ehm
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Old 02-28-2008, 09:18 AM   #26
PETE
CLUTCH

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
Don't have one =(

Send a message via AIM to PETE
guess whos back.... back again...davids back...tell a friend... guess whos back guess whos back guess whos back.. dun nuh uh!
PETE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 09:59 AM   #27
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

wow, glad to see you post !
Old 02-28-2008, 10:16 AM   #28
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

^^^^^^

Thank you

I miss the friendships I had on here. I had pretty much cut myself off from the world for the last year but it was not without benifit. Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. Praise and Glory to for the Lessons I have learned =)
Old 02-28-2008, 12:08 PM   #29
Patrick
Motorcycles Unlimited

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'14 Speed Triple R, '82 CB900F, '13 Streetglide

David,

Good to see you back!

NEED GEAR? We have a great selection in stock but if we need to order it we GUARANTEE FIT!
Where Houston riders go to have their bikes worked on, done right the first time!

muad

1964 FM 1960 West
Houston, TX 77090
Hours: Tues.-Fri. 9:30-6:00 Sat. 9-5:30
www.motorcycles-unlimited.com
http://www.facebook.com/motorcyclesunlimited
e-mail: patrick@motorcycles-unlimited.com
Patrick is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement