Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2008, 06:07 PM   #101
melissa claire
hardy har har
Feedback Rating: (0)

a honda and a suzuki

Ok back to the subject of this thread. Cherub, Crystalline, Jay and DVL are making some interesting points. lets not them out. I want to read all this.
Founding member of Destroyer of The Chosen One club.
Specializing in Azylum pwnage and Azylum pwnage related material that others cannot do.
The pwnage of Azylum shall commence in t minus...3.....2.....1.....
melissa claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
has anyone checked this out? greaselightnin Events, Meets and Rides 2 02-24-2013 08:33 PM
Need a bike checked on Friday Nesto1000 Motorcycles Unlimited 2 11-07-2012 11:59 PM
predator sues nbc to catch a predator....stay tuned. DanteLee Off Topic 18 11-02-2011 06:17 PM
Some Crazy t happened to me Friday Nite Jhops Off Topic 26 10-13-2006 11:47 PM
Old 02-28-2008, 06:14 PM   #102
Feedback Rating: (0)

Send a message via AIM to gem
Originally Posted by hotcknstrips View Post
And just like crystal, another Mexican here that thinks otherwise...your comment was not justified
+1 (but i'm hispanic ... guyanese-mexican american)

my grandfather was born here and his father took him and his siblings to mexico and raised them as if they were mexican, not american. he only spoke spanish and was even in the mexican army and didn't know he was american until after he married my grandmother when his sister told him. the government made them go through everything as if he was mexican all because of my great-grandfather and they did it all without complaining (i would have!). they had 7 children and were told you can choose only 5 to be citizens, and my grandmother said no, they will all do it the same way. all but 1 took the test and are now citizens. (the 1 that didn't also happens to be the black sheep, go figure!) but judging people by the way they look... you can't do that anymore. i look white, but that's because my dad's line is portuguese, so i'm very fair. but i've learned not to be so offended when ppl say "oh, i thought you were white!" or "hey, look at that white girl with that black guy!" my fave now is ", that white girl has a big booty!" (lol)

Attention for Rent: PM for a free quote.
Ask about the Emerald Club to see if you qualify for membership today!

gem is offline   Reply With Quote