MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2008, 04:04 PM   #61
Jay
Deleted

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

i aint trying to help.......im just commenting on what i saw. Its not about intelligence. As to the way i look, how does that come into play. Just because of my race i should be excluded from making certain comments. I express my opinion on this forum. Regardless of it contrasting other ppls thoughts. Back to the topic, sexual predators out there need to be killed.
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
has anyone checked this out? greaselightnin Events, Meets and Rides 2 02-24-2013 08:33 PM
Need a bike checked on Friday Nesto1000 Motorcycles Unlimited 2 11-07-2012 11:59 PM
predator sues nbc to catch a predator....stay tuned. DanteLee Off Topic 18 11-02-2011 06:17 PM
Some Crazy t happened to me Friday Nite Jhops Off Topic 26 10-13-2006 11:47 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-28-2008, 04:30 PM   #62
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
i aint trying to help.......im just commenting on what i saw. Its not about intelligence. As to the way i look, how does that come into play. Just because of my race i should be excluded from making certain comments. I express my opinion on this forum. Regardless of it contrasting other ppls thoughts. Back to the topic, sexual predators out there need to be killed.

You can't argue with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

PS: Most of what you just said either didn't make sense or had no relation to my post.
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:32 PM   #63
Jay
Deleted

idiot.?......... what a intellectual response. Just because you dont agree with me, doesnt mean you should use that language......... shows how much character you have. Nicely done dude, heck of a rebuttal
Old 02-28-2008, 04:35 PM   #64
Jay
Deleted

sorry, i didnt see your age. Your 19, say what you want, i wont say anything else. Ive learned that when dealing with a someone as immature as you, its best to let the fire burn itself out.
Old 02-28-2008, 04:37 PM   #65
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
sorry, i didnt see your age. Your 19, say what you want, i wont say anything else. Ive learned that when dealing with a someone as immature as you, its best to let the fire burn itself out.
You sure it's not best to take off your shirt, cuss, and jump around?
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
Old 02-28-2008, 04:38 PM   #66
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
Just because of my race i should be excluded from making certain comments.
Please tell me why you made this statement, who was it meant for, and can you quote where they said that you should be excluded from making *any* comments because of your race?
Old 02-28-2008, 04:38 PM   #67
Jay
Deleted

lol.....i deserve that....... no , your not a sexual predator, lol.
Old 02-28-2008, 04:39 PM   #68
Jay
Deleted

what i ment was, i shouldnt be excluded from making certain comments based on my race......( typo ) ,
Old 02-28-2008, 04:42 PM   #69
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
what i ment was, i shouldnt be excluded from making certain comments based on my race......( typo ) ,
I knew what you meant. The point was, nobody ever said you were excluded. The fact is, you said they "looked illegal" How the f*ck can you tell one person's citizenship status from another? That was a stupid comment to make whether you are mexican, white, black, or whatever. Then you dug yourself deeper by saying you were positive they were illegal.
Old 02-28-2008, 04:45 PM   #70
Jay
Deleted

hmmmmmmm, ill take a pix of the older guy ( after i beat his a** ) if i ever run into him again, i still jog in that area.
Old 02-28-2008, 04:47 PM   #71
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
hmmmmmmm, ill take a pix of the older guy ( after i beat his a** ) if i ever run into him again, i still jog in that area.
Make sure to focus it on his tattoo that says "illegal immigrant"
Old 02-28-2008, 04:47 PM   #72
Cherub
FTP

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
my opinion nothing was accomplshed after you made sure your sister and friend was safe.

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 04:49 PM   #73
Cherub
FTP

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

Quote:
taking a pix in the first place would have been a great idea in identifying the perps. dont ya think. Some times it helps to think with the head between your shoulders instead of trying to be swoll.

Quote:
Old 02-28-2008, 04:55 PM   #74
melissa claire
hardy har har

Bike(s):
a honda and a suzuki

How can you look at someone and know if they are an illegal alien or not?
Most of the Illegal aliens i know try to stay out of the trouble as much as possible. Why would they harass anybody to unwanted attention which will get them deported?
melissa claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:00 PM   #75
Cherub
FTP

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
How can you look at someone and know if they are an illegal alien or not?
Most of the Illegal aliens i know try to stay out of the trouble as much as possible. Why would they harass anybody to unwanted attention which will get them deported?
not to mention mexicans arent the only race that has illegals here in houston/america. so how does that make him a foremost expert on them?

Quote:
Old 02-28-2008, 05:04 PM   #76
Whorenet
Banned

Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come

User is banned

Whorenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:06 PM   #77
nuclearalex
32yo-not senior member

Bike(s):
06 shadow aero - sold, 02 954rr baby!

Send a message via Yahoo to nuclearalex
jay, you're a nice guy but i am taking the dvlracer's stand. the comment about immigrant status of those a$$holes was not appropriate. for the reasons stated above. It would be inappropriate from white, black, mexican or russian. but from a mexican immigrant (I assume that's what you are - mexican american, you hold US citizenship right?) it comes across even more inappropriate...

I was asked once with indignation "are you legal?" I was so !!!!! Yeah i look dark, yeah i have an accent and yeah i am an immigrant but i meticulously maintained my legal status for 12 years and that sometimes required meeting some ridiculous conditions and spending a lot of money. I dont want to be judged by the way i speak or by the way my last name sounds.
Old 02-28-2008, 05:07 PM   #78
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

There were a bunch of illegals in my English class today
Old 02-28-2008, 05:09 PM   #79
Whorenet
Banned

Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come

User is banned

Whorenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2008, 05:14 PM   #80
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whorenet View Post
i bet they all spoke perfect english right? but they dont know a word of spanish?
I'm positive they were illegal though.

Advertisement