MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-25-2008, 09:33 AM   #1
Jay
Deleted

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 5 years

Crazy Friday...i checked a predator with my foot up there a**

So friday i go visit my mom.....my 17 year old sister and her friend decide to go jogging...about a block away from the house...... i get call on my cell its my sis.... screaming that some guys are chasing them....i jump in my car hall over there.... find them.......pick em up...they tell me there were about 5guys guys in a yellow van...trying to talk to them..3 of them get out and actually run after them ( now that i look back i dont know what the heck the guys were thinking ).. but that they saw her on the cell and stopped...... well i drive down the jogging trail and spot the 3 guys casually sitting next to a bridge ( now here is were i messed up, i should of took the girls home first ) i get out...... start yelling and cuzing at them..... 3 guys....all about my build....2 looked like they were in their teens....one of them looked like he was in his 30's....... its somewhat of a blur cause i lost it..... i remember saying if they ever came near my family id kill em etc..... the younger ones dont are looking down...... the older one keeps staring at me....so that gets me more angry......i end up taking off my shirt and calling him out.....then i say ill thrown down with all 3 at the same time....( another big mistake now that i look back) all in all they take off........our neighbor had already called the cops.... i take the girls back home.... which i should of done in the beggining...... but that was my baby sis......... i swear i woulda shot em if i had a gun...... the cops are looking for these bastards......... so am i........i jog constantly in that area.....i never seen em before...... just saying be careful with your kids, daughters , sisters ......... crazy bastards out there....
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
has anyone checked this out? greaselightnin Events, Meets and Rides 2 02-24-2013 08:33 PM
Need a bike checked on Friday Nesto1000 Motorcycles Unlimited 2 11-07-2012 11:59 PM
predator sues nbc to catch a predator....stay tuned. DanteLee Off Topic 18 11-02-2011 06:17 PM
Some Crazy t happened to me Friday Nite Jhops Off Topic 26 10-13-2006 11:47 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-25-2008, 09:39 AM   #2
houseofpaint
PM for BESTPRICE on parts

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike
2003 DRZ125 semiflattracker

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to houseofpaint
sorry to hear that....glad nothing bad happened. they coulda been some sickos....good for you for chasing them off, next time call the police first and say they assaulted you and you are hiding....then when the cops come, and you beat the dude's .....it was self defense

Custom Paint, Powdercoating, and Collision repair (Cars and bikes)[/b]
houseofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:40 AM   #3
Jay
Deleted

yeah......i wasnt thinking straight
Old 02-25-2008, 09:42 AM   #4
less_than_coop
SBN BMF

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
GSXR1000
2005 KTM 250sxf

dude. good for you for being there for your sis. keep your eyes peeled for them fuggers!

Khaki shirt.
less_than_coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:44 AM   #5
Jay
Deleted

they looked like illegal immigrants..........
Old 02-25-2008, 09:47 AM   #6
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing

Feedback Rating: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay View Post
yeah......i wasnt thinking straight
Grasshopper you have much to learn ... stay on the path to wisdom and you may yet live to see another day .... I have 3 sisters and if I encountered 3 guys that were my height and weight i would no have taken my shirt off and beat on my chest I would have yelled this is SPARTA! at the top of my lungs and jumped on top of them kicking and screaming .... i kid. had they decided to take you up on your offer things could have gotten very dangerous very quickly ... the most powerful weapon that you have is your mind use it
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
NoFear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 09:49 AM   #7
Jay
Deleted

actually fear did set in........once i got back home and calmed down....i was like..........what the did i just do....... i endangered my sis and her friend
Old 02-25-2008, 09:54 AM   #8
FastLife1K
Howdy

Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2002 DR-650
'07 gsx-r 1000 (Sold)
2008 Ninja 250 (sold)
'09 Honda CBR (sold)
'09 GSXR 600 (Sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to FastLife1K Send a message via Yahoo to FastLife1K
dang that is crazy...it shows how much you love your family tho lol

"Slow is smooth, smooth is fast"
FastLife1K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 10:16 AM   #9
R6Spartan
1000 Killer

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
50th aniv R6 and

WOW, well atleast your family is ok. next time call the cops first and then go over there and kick the out of them...
Old 02-25-2008, 10:20 AM   #10
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC-SPARTAN View Post
WOW, well atleast your family is ok. next time call the cops first and then go over there and kick the out of them...
yeah that would be using your head
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
Old 02-25-2008, 10:45 AM   #11
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!

Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only

I would have done the exactly the same thing and have done a similar thing though i was not as lucky as you one night my sis called and woke me up to say she was at a party with a bunch of people i used to know she sat in a seat and a guy came over there and told her if she did not get out of his seat he would beat her she told him to fudge off and he punched her in the face well i get my roomate grab my brass knuckles and a bat and head over there well i get there and there is me and my roomate and him and 14 other guys so me being the smart person i am walk straight toward him taking off my shirt well he starts talking saying if we dont leave they will all beat my so i keep walking while they are all talking and hit him as hard as i could (probably harder than i have ever hit anyone in my life) well needless to say i had him and the closest guy next to him on the groung the rest beat the out of my and my roomate but i tell you somthing the whole time i was getting my beat from every way around me i never let go of his shirt and never stopped hitting him we both went to the hospital i was released after a few hours he stayed for a few days lesson learned next time i would try to think first but hey that is my sister i did exactly what i thought needed to be done Im glad you did not get hurt and I have respect for you for standing up for you sis like that alot of people would not have tried to find them would have just shrugged it off

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 10:56 AM   #12
Twitch
yep.

Bike(s):
CRF250x

Send a message via AIM to Twitch Send a message via MSN to Twitch
In this situation, I dont think most people would be thinking straight IMO.
Twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:32 AM   #13
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
So friday i go visit my mom.....my 17 year old sister and her friend decide to go jogging...about a block away from the house...... i get call on my cell its my sis.... screaming that some guys are chasing them....i jump in my car hall over there.... find them.......pick em up...they tell me there were about 5guys guys in a yellow van...trying to talk to them..3 of them get out and actually run after them ( now that i look back i dont know what the heck the guys were thinking ).. but that they saw her on the cell and stopped...... well i drive down the jogging trail and spot the 3 guys casually sitting next to a bridge ( now here is were i messed up, i should of took the girls home first ) i get out...... start yelling and cuzing at them..... 3 guys....all about my build....2 looked like they were in their teens....one of them looked like he was in his 30's....... its somewhat of a blur cause i lost it..... i remember saying if they ever came near my family id kill em etc..... the younger ones dont are looking down...... the older one keeps staring at me....so that gets me more angry......i end up taking off my shirt and calling him out.....then i say ill thrown down with all 3 at the same time....( another big mistake now that i look back) all in all they take off........our neighbor had already called the cops.... i take the girls back home.... which i should of done in the beggining...... but that was my baby sis......... i swear i woulda shot em if i had a gun...... the cops are looking for these bastards......... so am i........i jog constantly in that area.....i never seen em before...... just saying be careful with your kids, daughters , sisters ......... crazy bastards out there....
why do people have to yank their shirts off when they wanna fight. is that supposed to be scary/ intimidating or something?
grow up and keep a level head next time.
good you got the girls safe.

seriously, you would have shot them?

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:41 AM   #14
Daily Triumph
Ugh gtfo :-/

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2003 Aprilia Mille 1000 (Daily )
2002 Triumph TT600 sold
1992 Honda CBR F2 sold

That could have really ended badly for you, they couldve 3 on 1 tag teamed you (or just shot and killed you) take your car with your sister and her friend in it and done knows what to them.
one can only be hypocritcal with regard to ones' OWN statements and opinions, and not those of the others around. great, you can't sweep and you don't own a dictionary. I hope you're better with an iron and starch.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmckee View Post
apparently im a offender in Florida
Daily Triumph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 11:48 AM   #15
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanh View Post
In this situation, I dont think most people would be thinking straight IMO.
Well you better if you want to stay alive
Old 02-25-2008, 11:56 AM   #16
Cherub
FTP

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
06 Raven R6

Member Garage

Send a message via MSN to Cherub Send a message via Yahoo to Cherub
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash View Post
why do people have to yank their shirts off when they wanna fight. is that supposed to be scary/ intimidating or something?

+1

~Dream as if you live forever. Live as if you die today~ James Dean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sifu-TZ View Post
It makes me cry, but real tears not the ones out of my like usual.
Cherub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:10 PM   #17
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
they looked like illegal immigrants..........
One of the dumbest things I've ever heard
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:13 PM   #18
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
One of the dumbest things I've ever heard
Old 02-25-2008, 12:20 PM   #19
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!

Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash View Post

well I have been in NUMEROUS fights more than most people could ever imagine and if im fighting someone and they dont take off the shirt that makes me happy it gives me somthing to grab ahold to to control them that is why you take if off and I would not have shot anyone in this situation but if it was my sis and the guys raped her they would be dead where they stand no questions asked

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2008, 12:23 PM   #20
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
well I have been in NUMEROUS fights more than most people could ever imagine
Is this something you take pride in?
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement