MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-20-2005, 11:00 AM   #21
flip326
No likey, no bikey

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 9

Bike(s):
'07 GSXR-750 (sold)
'05 zx6r Monster (sold)
'03 600rr track (sold)
'04 600rr Eurobet (sold)
'05 gsxr 600 (sold)

Re: My graudation car....8 months and counting..

i think i'm in love.....so much untapped potential..

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2002-...QQcmdZViewItem

silver 02 a4 quattro, black leather interior with 40k miles.....$17,500....put about $4-5k in aftermarket and i've have that car pictured above for less than $23k
9 years and counting gixxerbilly Off Topic 8 05-14-2009 10:18 PM
T minus 1 hour and counting ryanp77 Off Topic 8 06-17-2008 06:57 PM
39 days and counting... Tumper Taking it to the Track 12 01-15-2007 10:06 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-20-2005, 11:09 AM   #22
nels

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
01 Silver/Black F4i-SOLD =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipboy326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenway Smokey
I would try not to get too flashy if you are going to be taking out clients.* Get the S4 or S6 (used probably) and just put some new wheels on it.

I'd pimp an A4 any day.* I'm still looking into a new car.* It's going to be a while though.

LINK --> Audi A4 quattro *2002, 24k = not too bad
take a good look at the acura tsx..i love that car but the a4 just calls to me. oh..and i'm not trying to get too flashy...scratch the rims/spoiler/lowered look they had on that ....i'll prolly keep the stock 18's they have for the ultra sport package
tsx is nice.* I dont know why, but on HI, ppl say it's not worth what it costs.* It seemed ok to me, at least comparing it to a Saab 9-3 or G35.* Although, G35 are gorgeous too.* I'm a family guy, so I'd have to go for the sedan.
nels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2005, 07:45 PM   #23
TRD23
Thats MR. to you.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
01 ZX6R

Quote:
Originally Posted by nels
Quote:
Originally Posted by flipboy326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenway Smokey
I would try not to get too flashy if you are going to be taking out clients. Get the S4 or S6 (used probably) and just put some new wheels on it.

I'd pimp an A4 any day. I'm still looking into a new car. It's going to be a while though.

LINK --> Audi A4 quattro 2002, 24k = not too bad
take a good look at the acura tsx..i love that car but the a4 just calls to me. oh..and i'm not trying to get too flashy...scratch the rims/spoiler/lowered look they had on that ....i'll prolly keep the stock 18's they have for the ultra sport package
tsx is nice. I dont know why, but on HI, ppl say it's not worth what it costs. It seemed ok to me, at least comparing it to a Saab 9-3 or G35. Although, G35 are gorgeous too. I'm a family guy, so I'd have to go for the sedan.
Yea G35. remove emblems and 18'' rims and its super sexy. Never like the tsx. but the new RL right:
TRD23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement