MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-23-2008, 12:05 AM   #161
HellFroze
WhoCalledThisMeeting?
 
HellFroze's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Atascocita
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 741


Bike(s):
SOLD --> '02 R6









Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanh View Post
You need to be playing BioShock.
hehe, yeah, I know... I'm still trying to finish off my side-project I'm working on... just peep over to MH every so often when I'm waiting for my file to compile...
__________________
HellFroze
HellFroze is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Motorcycle races drinks and brisket sammiches 6/19 Brena23 Events, Meets and Rides 12 06-14-2011 11:38 AM
this guy is serious about his sammiches! Azylum Off Topic 11 08-05-2008 07:01 PM
Sammiches for EVERYONE Lonestar Off Topic 14 03-13-2008 11:26 PM
i dont make no sammiches!! bentgixxer Off Topic 3 04-22-2007 11:03 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-23-2008, 12:09 AM   #162
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
He quit being an employee with employee and became a contracted partner as soon as he signed his LL waiver. so therefore T.S.E.TA does not apply to him
(we do a lot of contracted labor for my boyfriend's businesses. One fugger tried to sue us. hense we are extra familiar with the law lol)

This is ho is getting no extra money from me. I already gave him the best corner.
aah, but if he pays YOU a portion of HIS income for your "protection" he is not "contract labor", he is in fact a partner, and is therefore entitled to his portion of the profits and dividends of said corner, and any further corners in your lease agreement.

i will have my people call your people to discuss matters further.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:12 AM   #163
Twitch
yep.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,186


Bike(s):
CRF250x









Send a message via AIM to Twitch Send a message via MSN to Twitch
Rofl^ Your people..
Twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:14 AM   #164
melissa claire
hardy har har
 
melissa claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: sugarland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,429


Bike(s):
a honda and a suzuki









Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
aah, but if he pays YOU a portion of HIS income for your "protection" he is not "contract labor", he is in fact a partner, and is therefore entitled to his portion of the profits and dividends of said corner, and any further corners in your lease agreement.

i will have my people call your people to discuss matters further.
Contract labor and partnership have same laws regarding liability.

He gets his portion of the profits. as set by his contract. but he is a greedy ho. always wanting more.
__________________
Founding member of Destroyer of The Chosen One club.
Specializing in Azylum pwnage and Azylum pwnage related material that others cannot do.
The pwnage of Azylum shall commence in t minus...3.....2.....1.....
melissa claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:16 AM   #165
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
Contract labor and partnership have same laws regarding liability.

He gets his portion of the profits. as set by his contract. but he is a greedy ho. always wanting more.
well sounds to me like a standard case of "im the victim" and he should be sued for emotional damages as well as slander and defamation of character. i will hve my people call his people and have him beaten with a hot coat hanger wire.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:21 AM   #166
melissa claire
hardy har har
 
melissa claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: sugarland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,429


Bike(s):
a honda and a suzuki









Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
well sounds to me like a standard case of "im the victim" and he should be sued for emotional damages as well as slander and defamation of character. i will hve my people call his people and have him beaten with a hot coat hanger wire.
i think i just hired Azylum as my Pimp foreman. Dont worry you whiney S.O.B. I will not make you sign the LL waiver.
__________________
Founding member of Destroyer of The Chosen One club.
Specializing in Azylum pwnage and Azylum pwnage related material that others cannot do.
The pwnage of Azylum shall commence in t minus...3.....2.....1.....
melissa claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:26 AM   #167
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
i think i just hired Azylum as my Pimp foreman. Dont worry you whiney S.O.B. I will not make you sign the LL waiver.
Azylum works for no one. your corners will soon be mine.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:28 AM   #168
melissa claire
hardy har har
 
melissa claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: sugarland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,429


Bike(s):
a honda and a suzuki









Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
Azylum works for no one. your corners will soon be mine.
Ya you will be working it. Right next to BOB.
__________________
Founding member of Destroyer of The Chosen One club.
Specializing in Azylum pwnage and Azylum pwnage related material that others cannot do.
The pwnage of Azylum shall commence in t minus...3.....2.....1.....
melissa claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:35 AM   #169
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
Ya you will be working it. Right next to BOB.
oh ill be working it alright. coorination and triangulation of properly placed he- is key to running a successful man business. all i do is stand back and collect the benjamins.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:39 AM   #170
melissa claire
hardy har har
 
melissa claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: sugarland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,429


Bike(s):
a honda and a suzuki









Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
oh ill be working it alright. coorination and triangulation of properly placed he- is key to running a successful man business. all i do is stand back and collect the benjamins.
I have all the Market share homie.

I am the Subway to your Blimpies. You might be growing fast but i am still the big dog when it comes to pimpin them He-ho's.

Thats it.


Its war. Bobs going to work full demand from now on.
__________________
Founding member of Destroyer of The Chosen One club.
Specializing in Azylum pwnage and Azylum pwnage related material that others cannot do.
The pwnage of Azylum shall commence in t minus...3.....2.....1.....
melissa claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:40 AM   #171
Twitch
yep.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,186


Bike(s):
CRF250x









Send a message via AIM to Twitch Send a message via MSN to Twitch
Im amused on how long you guys have kept this going! Keepin me amused.
Twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:41 AM   #172
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,547

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
I have all the Market share homie.

I am the Subway to your Blimpies. You might be growing fast but i am still the big dog when it comes to pimpin them He-ho's.

Thats it.


Its war. Bobs going to work full demand from now on.

weak... should have said quiznos to his subway...
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:42 AM   #173
Twitch
yep.
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: The Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,186


Bike(s):
CRF250x









Send a message via AIM to Twitch Send a message via MSN to Twitch
quiznos is good.. Italian sub ftw..
Twitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:42 AM   #174
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











pretty weak analogy there. this will be an easy take over indeed.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:45 AM   #175
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,547

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryanh View Post
quiznos is good.. Italian sub ftw..


they have a pepper bar...
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:46 AM   #176
melissa claire
hardy har har
 
melissa claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: sugarland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,429


Bike(s):
a honda and a suzuki









Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
weak... should have said quiznos to his subway...
NO. Blimpies.


Blimpies is the number one franchise to own right now. Subway franchising is too saturated since they changed there market share strategy in 2005. Prior to that subway's franchising request demand was so high that they would only franchise out to people that already owned a subway. That did not work out too well and companies such as Quiznos and blimpies started to catch up. so, in a failed attempt they started to franchise out to everybody but cannot compete now because Blimpies has a lower start up cost, lower franchise payout, and close to the same profit margin.
__________________
Founding member of Destroyer of The Chosen One club.
Specializing in Azylum pwnage and Azylum pwnage related material that others cannot do.
The pwnage of Azylum shall commence in t minus...3.....2.....1.....
melissa claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:48 AM   #177
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
NO. Blimpies.


Blimpies is the number one franchise to own right now. Subway franchising is too saturated since they changed there market share strategy in 2005. Prior to that subway's franchising request demand was so high that they would only franchise out to people that already owned a subway. That did not work out too well and companies such as Quiznos and blimpies started to catch up. so, in a failed attempt they started to franchise out to everybody but cannot compete now because Blimpies has a lower start up cost, lower franchise payout, and close to the same profit margin.
ya but subway has ten times the marketing that blimpies has. blimpies was around long before subway tho.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:48 AM   #178
melissa claire
hardy har har
 
melissa claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: sugarland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,429


Bike(s):
a honda and a suzuki









Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
pretty weak analogy there. this will be an easy take over indeed.
Lol read above.

I am subway. big market share but cannot keep up with the times. You are Blimpies. small market share but innovative marketing/ franchise ideas.

who will win? only time will tell lol.
__________________
Founding member of Destroyer of The Chosen One club.
Specializing in Azylum pwnage and Azylum pwnage related material that others cannot do.
The pwnage of Azylum shall commence in t minus...3.....2.....1.....
melissa claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:49 AM   #179
melissa claire
hardy har har
 
melissa claire's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: sugarland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,429


Bike(s):
a honda and a suzuki









Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
ya but subway has ten times the marketing that blimpies has. blimpies was around long before subway tho.
It has but never marketed well till now.
__________________
Founding member of Destroyer of The Chosen One club.
Specializing in Azylum pwnage and Azylum pwnage related material that others cannot do.
The pwnage of Azylum shall commence in t minus...3.....2.....1.....
melissa claire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2008, 12:49 AM   #180
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
Lol read above.

I am subway. big market share but cannot keep up with the times. You are Blimpies. small market share but innovative marketing/ franchise ideas.

who will win? only time will tell lol.
oh i get it. im a business owner myself (fast food to boot). but your average joe wont get the analogy. theyll have to think too hard, therefore it doesnt "ring". doesnt stick. its weaksauce.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:45 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy