MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2008, 12:09 PM   #61
ketta

Member Garage

ok, i'm going to put my 2 cents in.

i dont think joe wants to be grouped in with these guys doing power wheelies on the freeway. stunters already have a hard time trying to get their names out there and when guys get out on the freeway and hold up traffic to do wheelies, it makes it even harder and gives them a bed rep. Its the same with all riders. You don't want to be grouped in with the guys doing power wheelies, lane splitting, or doing 100+ on the streets. It gives all riders a bad rep.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rider Down Grand Parkway cdill35 General Discussion (Moto Related) 13 02-15-2015 12:11 PM
peeve: exiting 59 into SL... lucydad General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 02-07-2013 12:58 AM
Grand Parkway/99??????? skmart2 Off Topic 8 09-27-2008 12:35 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2008, 12:28 PM   #62
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(

Ketta's got a very good point. These wannabe's tearing it up on the streets are not "stunters". They're just a bunch of squids who think they can look cool and try to bag the ladies. Not kncocking these guys for doing like that, cause I used to wanna try and do like that as well, but I wised up and took it to the lots. Any fcking yahoo jackass wannabe can pull a wheelie on there cruiser, sportbike, goldwing.....whatever you wanna call it. But it takes a true playa of the game to harness that skill and do half the that joe, darius, eric, mike, jordo and people of that skill level can do.....

These guys that do 100 mph power whoolies, NOT STUNTERS!!!!

And I have no qualms admitting straight to there face that they are squids, if they think there gay wheelies are the ......

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.

Last edited by del240z; 02-18-2008 at 12:30 PM.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:28 PM   #63
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing

Feedback Rating: (2)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ketta View Post
ok, i'm going to put my 2 cents in.

i dont think joe wants to be grouped in with these guys doing power wheelies on the freeway. stunters already have a hard time trying to get their names out there and when guys get out on the freeway and hold up traffic to do wheelies, it makes it even harder and gives them a bed rep. Its the same with all riders. You don't want to be grouped in with the guys doing power wheelies, lane splitting, or doing 100+ on the streets. It gives all riders a bad rep.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
NoFear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:32 PM   #64
Prodigy

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
Honda 1000rr
Kawasaki ZX6r
Honda CBR F4i
Suzuki Gsxr750
T-Rex

Member Garage

at least someone sees the points im trying to make
Prodigy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:33 PM   #65
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFear View Post
Your just a joke man......

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:34 PM   #66
gixxerbill

Feedback Rating: (0)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by del240z View Post
Ketta's got a very good point. These wannabe's tearing it up on the streets are not "stunters". They're just a bunch of squids who think they can look cool and try to bag the ladies. Not kncocking these guys for doing like that, cause I used to wanna try and do like that as well, but I wised up and took it to the lots. Any fcking yahoo jackass wannabe can pull a wheelie on there cruiser, sportbike, goldwing.....whatever you wanna call it. But it takes a true playa of the game to harness that skill and do half the that joe, darius, eric, mike, jordo and people of that skill level can do.....

These guys that 100 mph power whoolies, NOT STUNTERS!!!!

And I have no qualms admitting straight to there face that they are squids, if they think there gay wheelies are the ......

I disagree. Ya'll need to look up what a stunt is again in a dictionary. I don't care what you consider someone popping a wheelie on the freeway is but it is a stunt PERIOD. It is a an unusual daring feat. So the person doing the wheelie according to the english language is a stunter PERIOD. What joe, darius, eric, mike, jordo is AWESOME and reguires much more skill that freeway wheelin'g does but it is still under the category of stunt'ing.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:35 PM   #67
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing

Quote:
Your just a joke man......
I know I am But what are you?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
Old 02-18-2008, 12:35 PM   #68
Prodigy

Bike(s):
Honda 1000rr
Kawasaki ZX6r
Honda CBR F4i
Suzuki Gsxr750
T-Rex

Member Garage

yes but does not make them a stunt rider
Old 02-18-2008, 12:36 PM   #69
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
I disagree. Ya'll need to look up what a stunt is again in a dictionary. I don't care what you consider someone popping a wheelie on the freeway is but it is a stunt PERIOD. It is a an unusual daring feat. So the person doing the wheelie according to the english language is a stunter PERIOD. What joe, darius, eric, mike, jordo is AWESOME and reguires much more skill that freeway wheelin'g does but it is still under the category of stunt'ing.
I concur
Old 02-18-2008, 12:39 PM   #70
mammothmc

Poser wheelies doesn't make you a stunter

Making them go in circles does

much respect to those guys
mammothmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:40 PM   #71
ketta

Member Garage

i know plenty of guys that do power wheelies and NONE of them would consider themselves a stunter.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:40 PM   #72
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
I notice in your sig, it says changing the image of a goldwing, one wheelie at a time, but to be on the realz bill......gixxerbill.......you'll never change the image of a goldwing. It's for old folks and whatnot bro.....

But all joking aside, I could do pow pow power wheelies when I first started riding, but I never claimed myself to be a stunter. NOW, yes I do. And even then, i'm still a squid to tha game. Ask anybody I ride with...... I still got a lot of learning to do. But, by you calling some ***got asshat who can hold a power whoolie for 5 seconds a stunter, demeans what I try, and fellow stunters I ride with, try to become.......ya dig? :dontknow:

Old 02-18-2008, 12:41 PM   #73
badman
Banned

Feedback Rating: (7)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
09 GSXR 750 ALL BLACK BABY

User is banned

Last edited by badman; 02-18-2008 at 12:44 PM.
badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:43 PM   #74
Prodigy

Bike(s):
Honda 1000rr
Kawasaki ZX6r
Honda CBR F4i
Suzuki Gsxr750
T-Rex

Member Garage

Yeah i never said I didnt wheelie on the street.....DUH
Old 02-18-2008, 12:45 PM   #75
badman
Banned

Feedback Rating: (7)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
09 GSXR 750 ALL BLACK BABY

User is banned

badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:45 PM   #76
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy View Post
Yeah i never said I didnt wheelie on the street.....DUH

Old 02-18-2008, 12:47 PM   #77
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
I notice in your sig, it says changing the image of a goldwing, one wheelie at a time, but to be on the realz bill......gixxerbill.......you'll never change the image of a goldwing. It's for old folks and whatnot bro.....

But all joking aside, I could do pow pow power wheelies when I first started riding, but I never claimed myself to be a stunter. NOW, yes I do. And even then, i'm still a squid to tha game. Ask anybody I ride with...... I still got a lot of learning to do. But, by you calling some ***got asshat who can hold a power whoolie for 5 seconds a stunter, demeans what I try, and fellow stunters I ride with, try to become.......ya dig? :dontknow:

Listen, I know what ya'll are saying and I agree what parking lot stunters do is amazing and takes alot more skill and balance but it is also not as daring and dangerous as what dudes are doing on the freeway. Would ya'll agree with that too? So both according to webster are stunters. One set have more skill the other sets faces more dangers. Maybe there should be a new categories labled to each. One parkinglot stunters the other fwy stunters then people would know who is what and what is what.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:47 PM   #78
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold

while i hear and understand what you guy's are saying. to the general public and MOST motorcyclist, ya'll are all lumped in w/ the avg. street squid doing a wheelie down the frwy.
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:48 PM   #79
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Quote:
Maybe not but I can try.
Old 02-18-2008, 12:52 PM   #80
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO

Bike(s):

Hey gixxerbill, did you and Racer X forget to take ya'lls geritol today? :dontknow:

Advertisement