MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2008, 12:05 PM   #21
NorthHoustonGSXR
Yes I do.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
2006 GSX 600R
mystery bike
2000 CBR600F4 track only (SOLD)

610 is full of idiots, mainly on motorcycles. I don't ride 610, too much in the road, too many cracks and holes in the road, and too many idiots.

xdng33m4iv
GOVERNMENT IS THE REAL MIDDLE MAN. COMMON BUSINESS PRACTICE IS TO ELIMINATE THE MIDDLE MAN.
NorthHoustonGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
maybe MH member? Perf_White_GT Off Topic 8 09-05-2010 07:19 PM
NEW MH MEMBER!!!! 06fairedfz1 Off Topic 28 03-27-2009 06:31 AM
MH Member Went Down DvlRacer Off Topic 131 03-14-2008 03:16 PM
MH member down bentgixxer General Discussion (Moto Related) 58 05-04-2007 06:07 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-18-2008, 12:05 PM   #22
txgsxrbob
THE SH*T STARTER IS BACK

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 1K SOLD !
2012 R1 Moto GP replica # 1287

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slo View Post
I've seen A LOT of questionable riding on Houston freeways and usually I just shake my head and pray that they arrive home safely. However, today one rider did something that is not only unforgivable but made me hope that they lose their life before they take someone elses. I was on 610 about 4pm doing about 70 when a guy actually split the lane between my car and the car to my right!!! He wasn't swerving between the cars because we were side by side. He had on a black t-shirt that had a white picture of a wheelie on the back. There were three other bikes in this group, two of which had girls on the back. They were all wearing helmets (thank goodness) but the girls had no other gear on that I could see. To say that this episode scared the out of me is putting it lightly. The car to my right looked like it almost lost control and swerved into the far right lane. I am hopeful that this person is not a member here. If you are a member and are reading this I pray that you take this as a warning. You need to think about not only your life but the lives of others that you endanger with your poor judgement. That's all...end of rant. debra

WITH ALL THE DRAMA TODAY !!!! MAYBE HE IS A STUNTER !! STUNING THROUGH TRAFFIC & YOU CAUGHT HIM WHEN HE PUT HIS FRONT WHEEL BACK ON THE GROUND!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pester View Post
NOW WHERE IS TXGSXRBOB WHEN WE NEED HIM????
txgsxrbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:29 PM   #23
Pre-K

Feedback Rating: (11)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2012 CBR1000RR
2014 Specialized

Quote:
Originally Posted by lil_red_rider View Post
Always make sure the girls riding with you are geared up as well.
Bob is riding with Lashonda on the back, Bill is following on another bike.

Bob tries to wheelie on 288, he and Lashonda get thrown off. Bill runs over Lashonda.

Lashonda was not wearing a helmet and her skin was gone, don't know if she ever made it out of the hospital.

Bob should be thrown out of a moving vehicle with no helmet and no gear.

This kinda goes along with the other thread about doing stupid stuff on the road.
Pre-K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2008, 12:33 PM   #24
R6Spartan
1000 Killer

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
50th aniv R6 and

Beleive it or not, I used to be that Jackass...I guess they have nothing to loose....
Old 02-18-2008, 01:01 PM   #25
Lucifer
The Last Enigma

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
Ducati 1098
Honda CRF 50

Member Garage

That is one thing I do agree with if I ever have a passager they better minimum have a jacket and helmet (and a nice body) or they better find another ride. No exception unless their stuff get stolen while we are riding then they use mine. Can't see myself being responsible for someone else getting seriously hurt. So if I am riding stupid or brave (trying to drag knee, not to good at the stunt stuff) whichever you choose to pick I make sure I ride solo. One thing is for sure some people need to realize that there is a time and a place for everything and if you play it safe you won't have to learn the painful way that what you did was in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Advertisement