MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2008, 05:22 PM   #21
Silver Bullet
MISS U GWEN -R.I.P.

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
99 CBR 600 F4
96 CBR 600 F3

great pics !! we were in section 311 where we saw turn 1 mayham all night. I might be wrong but I think clayton (Mr. Unassailable) was siting in the same row but I wasn't sure it was him.

before the heats started we were siting in the industry seats (section 119) right in front of the start line, 4 rows up. I wanted to stay there but everyone else wanted to go up higher so they could see the track better :/:
Silver Bullet is offline   Reply With Quote