MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2008, 10:32 AM   #1
JRxGRUBZx

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

has this happened to you??

well as i walked into work today my co workere said check your account with a big grin...i was like ok so i looked at my account and i see 2000 extra buckeroos in my account and i jumped for joy.....well shortly after the company got a email saying the messed up the payroll and deposited to much dmoney and it will be out by noon and if we touch it we will have to pay it back.........sucks huh???
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
how many times has this happened or almost happened to you? tripspeed General Discussion (Moto Related) 14 12-08-2014 12:29 PM
This just happened! sunday_rider Off Topic 49 04-27-2011 10:03 PM
Well it happened... BigComfy General Discussion (Moto Related) 30 01-29-2007 10:47 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-15-2008, 10:33 AM   #2
Gixxer Geezer
All day long I'm shufflin

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
06 honda vtx 1300
06 Busa limited. sold
2 Gixxer 600. sold
85 Honda Hurricane. sold
56 Triumph, 64 BSA, Thunderbolt, 66 BSA Lightning Bolt, 64 Honda Scrambler. all sold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
well as i walked into work today my co workere said check your account with a big grin...i was like ok so i looked at my account and i see 2000 extra buckeroos in my account and i jumped for joy.....well shortly after the company got a email saying the messed up the payroll and deposited to much dmoney and it will be out by noon and if we touch it we will have to pay it back.........sucks huh???

aw man.. that sucks big time...

What part of "I Don't Care", Don't you Understand?
Gixxer Geezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:34 AM   #3
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
I had the bank give me a deposit of 8k when I first started working here three years ago, it actually sat in my account for two days and then was corrected. It sucks knowing you have to leave it there to be taken back. :/: I wanted to withdrawal it and go on a shopping spree so bad.

teases
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:34 AM   #4
wever411
Gunt Puncher

Feedback Rating: (8)

Experience: 3 years

that sucks, got your hopes up for nothing. just make sure they don't take out more than what they say.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:36 AM   #5
OMEGA
good eenin *****es

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2001 sv650(totalled) 01 yzfr6 now 2003sv1000

Member Garage

its a sign new down payment on a bike, hurry up and get that fool,
Old 02-15-2008, 10:42 AM   #6
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

yeah i want to take it out right now lol......well actually one time i went to the bank to deopsit a hundred bucks and he said what was your last deposit sir and said 1000 dollars he said ok...and when ii got my cash i opened the envelope and it had a 1000 and the reciept was for 100 iwas like holy **** and got outta there lol
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:44 AM   #7
marimirez
PW Reformed...

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
2000 Can a tuna ~sold~ 06 Gixxer 600

Haha, that happened to me on my first job. I got double paychecks for like a month. (and yes i got away with it). A friend of mine got double paychecks also at the same job for like a year. They finally found out and they made her pay it back.
marimirez is offline   Reply With Quote