MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Closed Thread
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2008, 09:43 AM   #1
Runner

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
SOLD

wtf is this guy thinking

just saw this somewhere else sad that we have people that think this way, bikes are for everyone to enjoy we dont need these b/s next he will say that he dont want nobody in mh to ride their bikes..................
Jetg - Today 7:07 PM TO FUNNY, YALL ARE PRETTY DAM STUPID. LETS GIVE SPORTS BIKES A WORSE NAME THAN WE ALREADY HAVE. No offense but the mentality of people on this site is ride till you die and if you do I will ride another day. Give me a break with that BS, this ride is an advance level ride, at the pace that it goes. 100-170+ miles per hour is a death trap waiting to happen. Call me a hater, call me what you will but my opinion has been the same since day one. Why try and teach people things that need to be taught at the track ?? it is the track, no cars, no signs nothing like a tree cutting you in half. MARK MY WORDS SOMEONE WILL GET KILLED, if you are okay with personal responsibility, then lets see how you deal with someones DEATH when it does happne. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. If you are all to stupid to see what is the inevitable then so be it, dont want to be apart of this BS. If you choose to ride this ride and dont have the experience then you should not go. You think that someone with 5-6 months of experience is capable of negotiating a turn like a person with experience, go kid yourself some more. I will not attend anyone of your funerals or ride on your behalf if you die on this ride. I have said my peace, if you continue to be stupid enough to ride and no have the experience then you a dumbass in my opinion. Ride rules or paint on the cement is just saying that we are trying to show people the way, what the man. **** IT GUESS YALL HAVE YALLS FUN. I am a person of my word, I know the route, and I know the countys that it goes thru and since it is public well lets just let law enforcement take action. GUESS I WILL JUST GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE MORE THAN AWARE OF YOUR ROUTE AND THE SPEEDS THAT YOU GO. GOOD LUCK CAUSE I WONT SIT AND LISTEN TO THE BS I HEAR ABOUT THIS ANYMORE. TOMMORROW I WILL JUST GO AHEAD AND CONTACT EVERY COUNTY and DEPT FROM HERE TO THE DESTINATIONS AND SEE HOW YOU ALL LIKE BEING HAULED TO JAIL FOR BEING STUPID, A LOT BETTER THAN THE OPPOSITE OF GOING TO THE FUNERAL HOME. Back by popular demand my dam opinion. Lets see what you have to say now. Jet MF George
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
DPS...WTF are you thinking? Blanco Off Topic 66 11-11-2013 08:58 AM
wtf were they thinking pwned Off Topic 5 09-29-2010 07:09 AM
R U SERIOUS???? WTF ARE PEOPLE THINKING? TREE Off Topic 26 03-11-2009 06:41 PM
WTF ARE KIDS THINKING THESE DAYS FastLine Off Topic 33 11-05-2007 06:02 PM
YET ANOTHER WTF WERE YOU THINKING FastLine General Discussion (Moto Related) 88 01-07-2007 09:22 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-15-2008, 09:46 AM   #2
Crystalline
Can't ride now...

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Send a message via Yahoo to Crystalline
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner View Post
Jet MF George
Huh?
Old 02-15-2008, 09:48 AM   #3
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
just saw this somewhere else sad that we have people that think this way, bikes are for everyone to enjoy we dont need these b/s next he will say that he dont want nobody in mh to ride their bikes..................
He's thinking there are too many people getting hurt and killed...

Quote:
Give me a break with that BS, this ride is an advance level ride, at the pace that it goes. 100-170+ miles per hour is a death trap waiting to happen.
Here's a good example^... tell us where is a good, safe & legal place to run these speeds outside of the track Runner.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:49 AM   #4
issanni
assfault

Feedback Rating: (3)

Send a message via MSN to issanni Send a message via Yahoo to issanni
Quote:
Jetg - Today 7:07 PM TO FUNNY, YALL ARE PRETTY DAM STUPID. LETS GIVE SPORTS BIKES A WORSE NAME THAN WE ALREADY HAVE. No offense but the mentality of people on this site is ride till you die and if you do I will ride another day. Give me a break with that BS, this ride is an advance level ride, at the pace that it goes. 100-170+ miles per hour is a death trap waiting to happen. Call me a hater, call me what you will but my opinion has been the same since day one. Why try and teach people things that need to be taught at the track ?? it is the track, no cars, no signs nothing like a tree cutting you in half. MARK MY WORDS SOMEONE WILL GET KILLED, if you are okay with personal responsibility, then lets see how you deal with someones DEATH when it does happne. IT IS GOING TO HAPPEN. If you are all to stupid to see what is the inevitable then so be it, dont want to be apart of this BS. If you choose to ride this ride and dont have the experience then you should not go. You think that someone with 5-6 months of experience is capable of negotiating a turn like a person with experience, go kid yourself some more. I will not attend anyone of your funerals or ride on your behalf if you die on this ride. I have said my peace, if you continue to be stupid enough to ride and no have the experience then you a dumbass in my opinion. Ride rules or paint on the cement is just saying that we are trying to show people the way, what the man. **** IT GUESS YALL HAVE YALLS FUN. I am a person of my word, I know the route, and I know the countys that it goes thru and since it is public well lets just let law enforcement take action. GUESS I WILL JUST GO AHEAD AND MAKE THE MORE THAN AWARE OF YOUR ROUTE AND THE SPEEDS THAT YOU GO. GOOD LUCK CAUSE I WONT SIT AND LISTEN TO THE BS I HEAR ABOUT THIS ANYMORE. TOMMORROW I WILL JUST GO AHEAD AND CONTACT EVERY COUNTY and DEPT FROM HERE TO THE DESTINATIONS AND SEE HOW YOU ALL LIKE BEING HAULED TO JAIL FOR BEING STUPID, A LOT BETTER THAN THE OPPOSITE OF GOING TO THE FUNERAL HOME. Back by popular demand my dam opinion. Lets see what you have to say now. Jet MF George
Honestly I think JetG has earned the right to step up and speak out to try to save someones life who shouldn't be on that ride.

Flame me if you like.
Old 02-15-2008, 09:52 AM   #5
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

I don't see the problem with what he said? Sounds like honest truth to me. :dontknow:
Old 02-15-2008, 09:55 AM   #6
Runner

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
SOLD

i dont have a problem with his advise is just the part about calling the cops,will you let somebody tell you well you can't ride today or i will call the cops on you? he has some good points but on the cop part i think is b/s
Old 02-15-2008, 09:57 AM   #7
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Is he talking about the Sunday ride?

I've only heard about it... I think he's right about the speeds and experience.

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Old 02-15-2008, 09:58 AM   #8
amber|alexis

Experience: 4 years

Member Garage

IBTL!

Old 02-15-2008, 09:59 AM   #9
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser

Quote:
i dont have a problem with his advise is just the part about calling the cops,will you let somebody tell you well you can't ride today or i will call the cops on you? he has some good points but on the cop part i think is b/s
If it makes him feel like he did something to help prevent people riding beyond their capabilities and not only being a threat to themselves, but a threat to everyone around them, then that is his choice. I don't ride that fast, so it wouldn't affect me. Those speeds are way beyond my skill level, but I know that and have nothing to prove, so you won't ever see me doing that on the street. :dontknow:
Old 02-15-2008, 09:59 AM   #10
Ulric
Dirty Old

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

Quote:
Honestly, tough . To be blunt, I'd be inclined to do the same if I was sure peoples live were at risk, particularly if there were innocents at risk too.

Do you think Koskesh(Sp?) would have preferred the PoPo or the accident?
Old 02-15-2008, 10:00 AM   #11
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
2015 Ducati Monster 1200S
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!-SOLD
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more sold

Quote:
funny my friends live out that way, do i want those idiots (SMR riders) turning corners at 100+ while my friends are in the proximity. NOPE

who's telling anybody not to ride?

Jetg sounds like me...........
Old 02-15-2008, 10:09 AM   #12
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

I'm with Jet. The SMR's are freaking stupid! I have been riding 30 years and never heard of people risking all like that just for a joy ride on a public road. The irony here is at least one of them, the leader, is a track day instructor. ONE OF MY INSTRUCTORS AT THAT! Go figure?!

Last edited by FastLine; 02-15-2008 at 10:11 AM.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:09 AM   #13
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Trackdays: 2

this is gonna be great...
Old 02-15-2008, 10:14 AM   #14
CLETUS
Jungle Racing

Quote:
Originally Posted by F4i amber View Post
IBTL!

Me too!!!
Old 02-15-2008, 10:46 AM   #15
Whorenet
Banned

Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come

User is banned

Old 02-15-2008, 10:49 AM   #16
Chris24
Thread Savior

Bike(s):
1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special

Send a message via AIM to Chris24 Send a message via MSN to Chris24 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris24
i agree with jet and whoever is complaining needs to go change their diaper and quite whining about it. bikes are not a way to rebel against parents and teachers, they require more responsability than near any kids are ready for. especially the rides he is talking about.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:49 AM   #17
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whorenet View Post
I'd say jet is a pretty stand up in my book.

and i dont appreciate it when people put someone on blast for trying to prevent another rider down thread.

runner, im not sure who you are or where youre from, but stfu or gtfo.
Runner, or Micheal, is an incredible guy. You'd be so lucky to know someone like him. He has been off of the scene for a while, and does not know Jimmy or anything about the SMR's. Give him a break.
Old 02-15-2008, 10:54 AM   #18
txgsxrbob
THE SH*T STARTER IS BACK

Bike(s):
06 GSXR 1K SOLD !
2012 R1 Moto GP replica # 1287

Quote:

and i dont appreciate it when people put someone on blast for trying to prevent another rider down thread.

:thumb :
Quote:
Originally Posted by pester View Post
NOW WHERE IS TXGSXRBOB WHEN WE NEED HIM????
Old 02-15-2008, 11:18 AM   #19
lynkxda1
MotoHouston Street Ninja

Experience: 9-12 months

Bike(s):
2006 Kawawsaki zx 600RR

ppl always going to be knocking other ppl. It's just life and thier opinion. I'm a newbie and I think it's common sence to be safe. The more I ride the better I get. If I'm riding with a vet. and he dust me, I'm not going to try to match up to his speed. I will just meet him there. There are always going to be haterz out there. screw em
Old 02-15-2008, 11:24 AM   #20
Mark06gsxr
Let 'er eat

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):
06/09 hybrid gsxr 750
'08 Duc' 848(sold)
'06 Gsxr 1000(sold)
'02 954rr(sold)

Quote:

I dont care how bad you flame someone or what cops you call. NONE OF THIS WILL BRING BACK YANKEE OR ANY OTHER FALLEN RIDERS! YEP. THATS RIGHT I SAID IT!

HOW CAN ANYONE PERSECUTE OTHERS FOR DOING THE SAME THING THEY DID? NOT ANYBODIES FAULT THAT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED. WHEN YOUR ON THAT BIKE ITS YOUR LIFE IN YOUR HANDS. NO ONE MAKES YOU DO ANYTHING
Closed Thread

Advertisement