Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-14-2008, 06:02 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (0)

'06 FZ6

[rant] Old Lady, Big Car

On the way back home from work today I was coming off of 45 and ended up behind a beefy sedan which killed my flow and totally ruined the ride even though I was like 2 miles from home. The thing that got me is that she stopped literally FOUR car lengths behind the car in front of her, in the left lane, so I could not get into the turning lane which is always (and was) green coming from the light previous. I HATE stopping in traffic, and if she had moved up just 3 feet I could have squoze by, but as it was it was really dangerous to even try to get around her even though there was plenty of room for me to get back in front which is what really bothered me. Unless the handicapped tag was for deafness I know she knows I was behind her, because my bike is loud enough to be heard clearly especially when slowing to a stop, I see people check their mirrors when I pull up all the time. I felt like honking, but by the time I realized she wasn't going to scoot up all the lights were red and I was stuck behind her and lines of other cars for the rest of the way.
D-Mo is offline   Reply With Quote