Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-12-2008, 10:55 PM   #1
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4-8 months

do you have a will?

mods, feel free to move this if i am posting in the wrong area.

D got his first bike, a cruiser, a little over a year ago. I didn't mind at all, i was happy he got. he had been talking about wanting a bike for ever. then he decided to sell that and get a sports bike. i am nervous as every time he leaves on that thing. i would never tell him to get rid of it, in fact i plan on getting a little 250 soon. but, and especially after looking through ride2die, i am still nervous about everyone else on the road.

before i get a bike we are making a will. we have 3 little boys, life insurances, house and cars. we want everything squared away, just in case ya know? anything can happen.

i guess i am asking if you do have a will, did you decide on writing one up because you got a bike?
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 10:59 PM   #2
Sexy Dynamite
Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 6 years

suzuki katana 96(sold)
honda cbr f4i 06 (sold)
ride my neighbors harley cuz he doesnt ride it

i got one because of everyday will was written up when i joined the military and amended when i amassed more "things." but yeah i do worry everytime i get on a bike....way too many distractions for cagers...
I hate when I'm trying to be handsome and a more handsome man stands next to me and handsomes much harder than I can........

Last edited by DanteLee; 02-12-2008 at 11:00 PM. Reason: spelling
DanteLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 11:43 PM   #3
Driving Duh-Bus
Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Will, living will, life insurance at 20 times gross income, half of which goes in a trust for the kids. Anything less is irresponsible for a rider.
Faster and Faster, Slowly! BRAWP it like its hot, BRAWP it like its hot.
Mr.P is offline   Reply With Quote