Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2008, 09:49 PM   #201
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid
 
FlipSideUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston - Memorial
Feedback Rating: (13)
Posts: 4,605

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)






Quote:
Originally Posted by H2447INTX View Post
yea a little ,you kinda just put your left hand up on your hip and lean back abit, and you have to , i repeat have to give that AZYLEM head tilt! its a must!

its funn though it take some skill that only the busa riders can obtain threw yrs of pose practice ! i can not teach you man law restricket , they could pull my man card for that !
whoe-boy... I cannot believe you spelled his name wrong. I'm not sure how he's gonna feel about that. This is the Azylum we're talking about here..
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SW Sunday Morning Ride Feb 10th. sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 137 02-10-2013 05:47 PM
SW Sunday Morning Ride Feb 3rd. sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 367 02-04-2013 03:50 PM
Sunday Feb 3rd anybody wanna ride? HawkR1 Events, Meets and Rides 14 02-04-2013 09:48 AM
SW Sunday Morning Ride Feb 26 sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 252 02-28-2012 03:01 PM
SW Morning ride Sunday Feb. 28 sunday_rider Events, Meets and Rides 0 02-28-2010 12:31 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-15-2008, 09:50 PM   #202
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











Quote:
Originally Posted by H2447INTX View Post
yea a little ,you kinda just put your left hand up on your hip and lean back abit, and you have to , i repeat have to give that AZYLEM head tilt! its a must!

its funn though it take some skill that only the busa riders can obtain threw yrs of pose practice ! i can not teach you man law restricket , they could pull my man card for that !
buddy you just got added to the list.
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:40 PM   #203
H2447INTX
H2447INTX-he is legendary
 
H2447INTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: angleton tx
Feedback Rating: (12)
Posts: 5,070

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe



Member Garage





o ya well thats it you are now on my list AZYLUM from now till i take you off! or out! ha ha



flip side up you are on it now as well for pointing out my flaws , oo you two just wait,




oya BUSA POSEING 101 is posted on they thread flame job, as requested by squoddybody, pics to go with as well no fee this is a free class on the laws of busa poseing!


http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=47152
__________________
H2447INTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:45 PM   #204
Squoddybody
This is me.
 
Squoddybody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hillbilly
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 22,185

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650






Quote:
Originally Posted by H2447INTX View Post
o ya well thats it you are now on my list AZYLUM from now till i take you off! or out! ha ha



flip side up you are on it now as well for pointing out my flaws , oo you two just wait,




oya BUSA POSEING 101 is posted on they thread flame job, as requested by squoddybody, pics to go with as well no fee this is a free class on the laws of busa poseing!


http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=47152
I highly recommend the course! It's working for me already! I think it's going to greatly improve my riding as well. And if not, at least I'll look good while doing it!
__________________
THIS is me on my motorcycle. Any Questions?

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:48 PM   #205
Speed Racer
Senior Member
 
Speed Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Richmond, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 277


Bike(s):
2000 R1









Thomas lives on fry Just north of I 10 you can catch a ride with him and his Busa
Speed Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:52 PM   #206
H2447INTX
H2447INTX-he is legendary
 
H2447INTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: angleton tx
Feedback Rating: (12)
Posts: 5,070

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe



Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
I highly recommend the course! It's working for me already! I think it's going to greatly improve my riding as well. And if not, at least I'll look good while doing it!



the first busa poser 101 grad. and she is aplying her skill in real life setting already, she is a fast learner if not a faster rider now for haveing take my class,


registration will be ending soon so signe up asap!


it will work for you or your money back !
__________________
H2447INTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 10:53 PM   #207
Speed Racer
Senior Member
 
Speed Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Richmond, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 277


Bike(s):
2000 R1









Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanworrell View Post
ya no joke. speed racer is the one who started the thread, i assume he running the show
Unfortunatly yes. Should be cute.
Speed Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:25 PM   #208
Pyrofallout
<<<< S.B.N. >>>>
 
Pyrofallout's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Feedback Rating: (31)
Posts: 25,364

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Racer View Post
Unfortunatly yes. Should be cute.
didn't expect it to get this big eh?
__________________
A government big enough to give you everything you want, is big enough to take away everything you have.
"The course of history shows that as a government grows, liberty decreases."
-Thomas Jefferson
Pyrofallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:27 PM   #209
Speed Racer
Senior Member
 
Speed Racer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Richmond, Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 277


Bike(s):
2000 R1









My motto has always been if a little is good more is better.
A good time shall be had by all.
Speed Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:30 PM   #210
Squoddybody
This is me.
 
Squoddybody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hillbilly
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 22,185

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650






Maybe we should split up in groups of 10 or so... but it was fun riding with the 98 bikes last weekend!
__________________
THIS is me on my motorcycle. Any Questions?

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:38 PM   #211
04RSVR
Professional Jack @ss
 
04RSVR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 3,195

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
BMW K1200 R Sport
Honda 305 Superhawk project bike
working on a motoped







Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
Maybe we should split up in groups of 10 or so... but it was fun riding with the 98 bikes last weekend!
I like to hang back and watch the show. You never get that many bikes without someone doing something stupid. It may not be a nice thing to say but it's true.

Worse case scenario, I have good brakes. I would feel better if I could stop and help vs. finding out later that there was a crash behind me.
__________________
I believe in luck. The harder I work the more luck I seem to have.

"It is better to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow." -- Mann
04RSVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:41 PM   #212
So Sweet
Evil in the flesh
 
So Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New Caney
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 87

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Suzuki Hayabusa
07 HD FXSTSSE (110ci)





1. Speed
2. CerealKiller (Gumby)
3. Grubs (grubz) wrecked
4. nuclearalex (if weather holds)
5. matemike
6. Speedfreak07
7. solow
8. Garry (uh Mack954..that fuggin awesome dude with the BEAST..you know the CBR 9..50..4...YEAH, HIM...I wonna be like that dude... )
9. Squoddybody
10. 06fairedfz1 (maybe w/ no exhaust)
11. jamesl84(is everything goes as planned)
12. Caligonetx(meet up after show or do a Galveston ride-by)
13. jloleo03(hopefully the weather is as nice as past sunday)
14. BLUE BUELL
15. lbjasonc (daddy's gonna make it)
16. Thomas
17. Bryan
18. Jay
19. tl1000(gonna make it this time...foooo shoooo)
20. Badman and BigB(Roomate)
21. Perot_80 (90% sure)
22. Texas_Rebel ( weather holds im def. there)
23. Lynkxda1 (newbie)
24. BUELListic
25. omega just cruise up then head right back
26. ryanworrell
27. harley_rider(w Cali)
28. mightymouse01
29. motolosjr
30. The Chosen One
31.Cody_Rules
32. drewbies600
33. MONSTER1(meet up in galveston)
34. Niceface
35. Bignmz04 - 2 up
36. Mala
37. Fulanito
38. FKNA (once there, will split from the group to have lunch with the wife)
39. 04RSVR, Mike
40. D-Mo (Maybe halfway before I need to head back for work)
41. So Sweet and friend on 1125r Buell
So Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:44 PM   #213
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid
 
FlipSideUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston - Memorial
Feedback Rating: (13)
Posts: 4,605

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)






Quote:
Originally Posted by 04RSVR View Post
I like to hang back and watch the show. You never get that many bikes without someone doing something stupid. It may not be a nice thing to say but it's true.

Worse case scenario, I have good brakes. I would feel better if I could stop and help vs. finding out later that there was a crash behind me.
I'm the exact same way.

Anyway, I may drive down and meet up with you guys. I'll take my dog, too. I'll see if Ana wants to go as well, but she's got alot of studying to do, she says.
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:45 PM   #214
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid
 
FlipSideUp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Houston - Memorial
Feedback Rating: (13)
Posts: 4,605

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)






Quote:
Originally Posted by So Sweet View Post
1. Speed
2. CerealKiller (Gumby)
3. Grubs (grubz) wrecked
4. nuclearalex (if weather holds)
5. matemike
6. Speedfreak07
7. solow
8. Garry (uh Mack954..that fuggin awesome dude with the BEAST..you know the CBR 9..50..4...YEAH, HIM...I wonna be like that dude... )
9. Squoddybody
10. 06fairedfz1 (maybe w/ no exhaust)
11. jamesl84(is everything goes as planned)
12. Caligonetx(meet up after show or do a Galveston ride-by)
13. jloleo03(hopefully the weather is as nice as past sunday)
14. BLUE BUELL
15. lbjasonc (daddy's gonna make it)
16. Thomas
17. Bryan
18. Jay
19. tl1000(gonna make it this time...foooo shoooo)
20. Badman and BigB(Roomate)
21. Perot_80 (90% sure)
22. Texas_Rebel ( weather holds im def. there)
23. Lynkxda1 (newbie)
24. BUELListic
25. omega just cruise up then head right back
26. ryanworrell
27. harley_rider(w Cali)
28. mightymouse01
29. motolosjr
30. The Chosen One
31.Cody_Rules
32. drewbies600
33. MONSTER1(meet up in galveston)
34. Niceface
35. Bignmz04 - 2 up
36. Mala
37. Fulanito
38. FKNA (once there, will split from the group to have lunch with the wife)
39. 04RSVR, Mike
40. D-Mo (Maybe halfway before I need to head back for work)
41. So Sweet and friend on 1125r Buell
I gotta check out that 1125r!
FlipSideUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 11:59 PM   #215
Reidlos
"Share The TraCk Ya'LL"
 
Reidlos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: HoUStiN
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 853

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
Crashed-GSX-R 750, Only CARS for Now









Send a message via AIM to Reidlos Send a message via MSN to Reidlos Send a message via Yahoo to Reidlos Send a message via Skype™ to Reidlos
1. Speed
2. CerealKiller (Gumby)
3. Grubs (grubz) wrecked
4. nuclearalex (if weather holds)
5. matemike
6. Speedfreak07
7. solow
8. Garry (uh Mack954..that fuggin awesome dude with the BEAST..you know the CBR 9..50..4...YEAH, HIM...I wonna be like that dude... )
9. Squoddybody
10. 06fairedfz1 (maybe w/ no exhaust)
11. jamesl84(is everything goes as planned)
12. Caligonetx(meet up after show or do a Galveston ride-by)
13. jloleo03(hopefully the weather is as nice as past sunday)
14. BLUE BUELL
15. lbjasonc (daddy's gonna make it)
16. Thomas
17. Bryan
18. Jay
19. tl1000(gonna make it this time...foooo shoooo)
20. Badman and BigB(Roomate)
21. Perot_80 (90% sure)
22. Texas_Rebel ( weather holds im def. there)
23. Lynkxda1 (newbie)
24. BUELListic
25. omega just cruise up then head right back
26. ryanworrell
27. harley_rider(w Cali)
28. mightymouse01
29. motolosjr
30. The Chosen One
31.Cody_Rules
32. drewbies600
33. MONSTER1(meet up in galveston)
34. Niceface
35. Bignmz04 - 2 up
36. Mala
37. Fulanito
38. FKNA (once there, will split from the group to have lunch with the wife)
39. 04RSVR, Mike
40. D-Mo (Maybe halfway before I need to head back for work)
41. So Sweet and friend on 1125r Buell
42. -R.
__________________

....If You Cant Fight Em Join Em, If You Can Convince Em Confuse Em....
a .Net Enthusiast
Reidlos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:11 AM   #216
Azylum
The Chosen One
 
Azylum's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Ellington
Feedback Rating: (23)
Posts: 39,629

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2











well well well. henry comes out of the woodwork!
__________________
motohoustonlogo
Bringing back the old school.
Azylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:11 AM   #217
Dr Strangelove
Rider's Edge
 
Dr Strangelove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: College Station, TX
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 362

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
07 R6
71 TS 185








Anybody meeting up on the north side first?
Dr Strangelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:34 AM   #218
So Sweet
Evil in the flesh
 
So Sweet's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: New Caney
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 87

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
08 Suzuki Hayabusa
07 HD FXSTSSE (110ci)





Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Strangelove View Post
Anybody meeting up on the north side first?
I get off of work at 8am and have to pick up my bike in Tomball. Give me a place and we can meet you on the way.
So Sweet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:35 AM   #219
H2447INTX
H2447INTX-he is legendary
 
H2447INTX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: angleton tx
Feedback Rating: (12)
Posts: 5,070

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe



Member Garage





WHAT TIME IS THIS THING ROLLING OUT?
__________________
H2447INTX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2008, 12:40 AM   #220
Squoddybody
This is me.
 
Squoddybody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hillbilly
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 22,185

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650






Quote:
Originally Posted by H2447INTX View Post
WHAT TIME IS THIS THING ROLLING OUT?
Meet about 10, KSU at 11!
__________________
THIS is me on my motorcycle. Any Questions?

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:49 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy