MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-08-2008, 08:10 AM   #41
Squoddybody
This is me.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650

Quote:
Originally Posted by blaqqwarrior View Post
Yeah, the child support drama is extremely crazy, ESPECIALLY if your BM is either of these: Crazy, Messy, Stupid, Bitchy, A , Greedy, Selfish, etc. I myself was in a similar boat, dealing with a chick who had ALL the above. We were together for about five years, she already had two kids, but it was cool, treated them like they were mine and kept it moving. Long story, she got preggers toward the end of the relationship, I was there all nine months, was there in the hospital cuttin' cords and , , even signed the cert saying I was the father. Fast forward: the baby's now two years old when we break up. Not a problem, I start paying her about three hundred-fifty to four hundred every two weeks for a couple months. Well, the greedy, scandoulous leech decides that I'm not paying enough, and takes me to court. While I'm there, standing in front of the judge, a thought comes to mind. Before I agree to fork over more of my cash, maybe I should get a DNA test. At first, the attorney general ( who was a extradinarily(sp) obese woman who looked like she never met a buffet table she couldn't clear) didn't want to give it to me based on the fact that I signed the birth cert, and I was there, and so forth, section a, paragraph 45495944, line infinity, etc, etc. But the judge allowed me to in the end, and guess what? The little girl was not even MINE. WTF. And then on top of that, I had to go back to court to determine if I even wanted the little girl to have my last name. But I was too heart broken and didn't show. Moral of the story. If she is not a keeper, do not seed her! Keep that wrapped up! Trust me, its your last line of defense!
I'm really sorry to hear about your situation. This happens so often nowadays. You're right about women being psycho. Mostly even I can't stand them. :/:

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Child Support not going out due to shutdown xxjarrodxx Off Topic 19 10-21-2013 01:44 PM
Child support Lokati Fresnel Phan Attorney At Law 17 03-02-2011 05:48 PM
child support lawyer train460 Off Topic 9 08-19-2008 03:58 PM
Child Support = Legalized Theft? andre3k Off Topic 14 07-23-2007 01:34 AM
Advertisement
Old 02-08-2008, 11:10 AM   #42
Drumboy

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1993 BMW R100GSPD
02 CR250R

Dude, you could really get F*&ked. You think you're getting off paying $1,100 a month? If you would have filed before 9/1/07 the max (without extraordinary circumstances) on one kid was $1,200 plus insurance.

She could easily say the money you have her wasn't for child support and get back pay and now the max is $1,500 a month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by txferrari View Post
Man, Im sorry, I feel ya.

Thats why...In my situation...when I got my sons mom pregnant, I manned up right away. She has no ammunition. I pay her $1100 a month right now when I don't really have to. She stays quiet and we go about our business.

Plus, I cover her car note here and there and buy her groceries when she's stuggling. The last thing she will do is take me to court.
To the guy who found out his kid wasn't his...I have a good friend that took custody of a kid that he was 80% sure wasn't his as soon as it was born. BM was crazy and a druggie and then she cleaned up 2 years later and sued for custody and got it since the DNA test proved that it was somebody else'. He still gets her every other weekend and pays for her health insurance in exchange for keeping his last name.

I'm proud of my boy.
Drumboy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 02:14 PM   #43
amber|alexis

Experience: 4 years

Member Garage

my sperm donor owes me $80k

amber|alexis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2008, 09:43 PM   #44
blaqqwarrior
R.I.P. Coach....

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
02 cbr 954rr

Send a message via Yahoo to blaqqwarrior
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumboy View Post
Dude, you could really get F*&ked. You think you're getting off paying $1,100 a month? If you would have filed before 9/1/07 the max (without extraordinary circumstances) on one kid was $1,200 plus insurance.

She could easily say the money you have her wasn't for child support and get back pay and now the max is $1,500 a month.

To the guy who found out his kid wasn't his...I have a good friend that took custody of a kid that he was 80% sure wasn't his as soon as it was born. BM was crazy and a druggie and then she cleaned up 2 years later and sued for custody and got it since the DNA test proved that it was somebody else'. He still gets her every other weekend and pays for her health insurance in exchange for keeping his last name.

I'm proud of my boy.

Well, good for him bro. I've tried that already, but she was so ashamed of what happened, she wouldn't even open the door when I came by. But I did try that already. Hopefully, when she's older, she'll come looking for me and I'll be waiting with open arms....
blaqqwarrior is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement