MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-07-2008, 02:30 PM   #41
speedjunkie
Insomniac

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 2 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
09 r1
2011 stryker

[QUOTE=TWISTED METAL;1004067]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignmz04 View Post
uh no. everybody who buys any car compares them to others of the same class /category. exotics are the same. gallardo or 430? 599 or murc?

QUOTE]

if u think that...ur crazy...

i bet that most men that can have an exotic ride don't know shiiit about it other that it looks good and goes fast and get the ladies in the sack...

especially in cities like miami, la, san diego, ny, and almost ne other major city where there r hot ladies(gold diggers)lol
\

i Lived In miami and Its about the way you look on Beech , Cuz there are tons of nice rides out there and lots of Goofy Fkers driving them,

I say Looks, Then Car, The car will close your deal if your chick is Shallow!!!

PLENTY OF THOSE
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bikes vs. Audi R8 V10 hurahn General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 11-23-2013 04:18 PM
RACER X, screw that R8 CarbonJames Car Forum 3 06-05-2013 08:23 PM
seagull at 170mph and gsxr and r8 playing Jerzey General Discussion (Moto Related) 20 06-06-2012 10:28 PM
audi R8 lights autobot09r1 Performance and Modifications 7 08-01-2010 07:13 PM
2008 Audi R8 Super Car Audi tcmatt Off Topic 0 10-13-2006 05:15 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-07-2008, 11:25 PM   #42
Tony1K
CMRA #721

Feedback Rating: (20)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 Aprilia RSV4 Factory Race Bike
2011 YZ450F Dirt
2015 Honda Grom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignmz04 View Post
What are all the options on the car? When can i expect it if i sign up now and put down a deposit on it within the next few weeks?
I just started here a month ago, just overheard them talking about the vehicle price being fully loaded around 130... im sure some of the options include the MMI (multi meadia interface) which is basically a screen that has the nav, blue tooth, backup camera and all the settings of the veh are controlled through... Deposit is $2,500, we are having to tell customers 1 to 2 year wait... hopefully production will pick up and it will be less than a year but who knows...
Tony1K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 11:32 PM   #43
melissa claire
hardy har har

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
a honda and a suzuki

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr929 View Post
I just started here a month ago, just overheard them talking about the vehicle price being fully loaded around 130... im sure some of the options include the MMI (multi meadia interface) which is basically a screen that has the nav, blue tooth, backup camera and all the settings of the veh are controlled through... Deposit is $2,500, we are having to tell customers 1 to 2 year wait... hopefully production will pick up and it will be less than a year but who knows...

I guess this is not an impulse buy item anymore.
melissa claire is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement