MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2008, 05:04 PM   #1
txgsxrbob
THE SH*T STARTER IS BACK
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 290 @ mason --cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,859


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 1K SOLD !
2012 R1 Moto GP replica # 1287








!!!!!!!! N.W. MEET UP TONIGHT 02/06/08

( SOORY SHORT NOTICE BUT THATs WHAT HAPPENS ) Ok so once again we are going to get together & BW3's Off of 290 & Spring cypress !!!! If you want to come up come on !!

around 7:30 ish

1. Txgsxrbob
2. Vertigo
3. No fear
4.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by abelrob View Post
I would join in but my KAWI is BROKE THE FU*K down again SO I BOUGHT A BUSA !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pester View Post
NOW WHERE IS TXGSXRBOB WHEN WE NEED HIM????
txgsxrbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
08/06/14 Nw/Sw ride to central meet meet at i10/highway 6 715pm r6racer Events, Meets and Rides 4 08-06-2014 08:46 PM
Katy/Cypress Meet Tonight 02/08/2011 NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 23 02-08-2011 11:11 PM
Anyone Riding tonight? 12/02/08 Herf Events, Meets and Rides 48 12-03-2008 09:00 AM
HMP 1/8th mile Tonight 02/08/08 Mark06gsxr Events, Meets and Rides 3 02-08-2008 04:37 PM
02.02.08 Meet&Greet at BW3 midtown and Ride somewhere! nuclearalex Events, Meets and Rides 71 02-05-2008 02:16 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-06-2008, 05:08 PM   #2
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing
 
NoFear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Texas USA
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,511












Address
Buffalo Wild Wings
25704 N. W. Frwy., Suite E
Cypress, TX 77429

281.373.2120

http://www.mapquest.com/

Going West on 290 the exit is SPRING-CYPRESS RD / CYPRESS-ROSEHILL RD. it is on your right

Going East on 290 The exit is SKINNER RD / SPRING-CYPRESS RD then you would make a U-Turn it would be on your right
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
Busa club. why did you not mention that? that makes things all nice and peachy
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
NoFear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:08 PM   #3
Whorenet
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NWC
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 8,903


Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come









User is banned

.
Whorenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:15 PM   #4
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,544

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





WTF!... can you guys make it waller next time... it just isn't far enough away yet...
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:17 PM   #5
txgsxrbob
THE SH*T STARTER IS BACK
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 290 @ mason --cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,859


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 1K SOLD !
2012 R1 Moto GP replica # 1287








Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
WTF!... can you guys make it waller next time... it just isn't far enough away yet...
WALLER IS JUST DOWN THE STREET !!! ( about 20 miles )
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by abelrob View Post
I would join in but my KAWI is BROKE THE FU*K down again SO I BOUGHT A BUSA !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pester View Post
NOW WHERE IS TXGSXRBOB WHEN WE NEED HIM????
txgsxrbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:18 PM   #6
bigpat728
fastest Flip on MH
 
bigpat728's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Humble
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 1,122

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
'97 kawasaki ninja 250









Send a message via AIM to bigpat728
is just a meet or are you guys going to ride also?
bigpat728 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:21 PM   #7
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,544

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





I thought you guys were going to bw's in sugarland... I am confused
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:23 PM   #8
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing
 
NoFear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Texas USA
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,511












Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpat728 View Post
is just a meet or are you guys going to ride also?
We are going to hold hands and sing Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya Here are the lyrics.

Bob you had better know every verse! you Prospect!

Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s laughing, Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s crying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s crying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s crying, Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s praying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s praying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s praying, Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s singing, Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s singing, Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s singing, Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya
Another version of the song:

ba yah, my Lord, ba yah
ba yah, my Lord, ba yah
ba yah, my Lord, ba yah
Oh Lord, ba yah
Hear me crying, Lord, ba yah
Hear me crying, Lord, ba yah
Hear me crying, Lord, ba yah
Oh Lord, ba yah
Hear me singing, Lord, ba yah
Hear me singing, Lord, ba yah
Hear me singing, Lord, ba yah
Oh Lord, ba yah
Hear me praying, Lord, ba yah
Hear me praying, Lord, ba yah
Hear me praying, Lord, ba yah
Oh Lord, ba yah
Oh I need you, Lord, ba yah
Oh I need you, Lord, ba yah
Oh I need you, Lord, ba yah
Oh Lord, ba yah
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
Busa club. why did you not mention that? that makes things all nice and peachy
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
NoFear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:24 PM   #9
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing
 
NoFear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Texas USA
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,511












Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
I thought you guys were going to bw's in sugarland... I am confused
No we are having are own Northwest Meet here in Cypress
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
Busa club. why did you not mention that? that makes things all nice and peachy
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
NoFear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:25 PM   #10
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,544

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFear View Post
No we are having are own Northwest Meet here in Cypress
I coulda done sugarland.... but NOOOOOOOOOO we want to have a meet in austin......
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:31 PM   #11
NoFear
Busa Chairman of Posing
 
NoFear's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Texas USA
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,511












Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
I coulda done sugarland.... but NOOOOOOOOOO we want to have a meet in austin......
We all have houses with Big Garages you are more than welcome to stay in any of our Garages .... and or Guest rooms
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by melissa claire View Post
Busa club. why did you not mention that? that makes things all nice and peachy
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength-
NoFear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:32 PM   #12
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,544

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFear View Post
We all have houses with Big Garages you are more than welcome to stay in any of our Garages .... and or Guest rooms

lol... my busa needs a king size bed... just throw a sleeping bag in the garage for me.
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:40 PM   #13
txgsxrbob
THE SH*T STARTER IS BACK
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 290 @ mason --cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,859


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 1K SOLD !
2012 R1 Moto GP replica # 1287








Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
lol... my busa needs a king size bed... just throw a sleeping bag in the garage for me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by abelrob View Post
I would join in but my KAWI is BROKE THE FU*K down again SO I BOUGHT A BUSA !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pester View Post
NOW WHERE IS TXGSXRBOB WHEN WE NEED HIM????
txgsxrbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:47 PM   #14
Whorenet
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: NWC
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 8,903


Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come









User is banned

.
Whorenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:49 PM   #15
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug
 
witchdoctor575's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Alvin
Feedback Rating: (11)
Posts: 23,544

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage





I know what she likes....giggidy giggidy...
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 05:59 PM   #16
issanni
assfault
 
issanni's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 3,006

Experience: 10+ years











Send a message via MSN to issanni Send a message via Yahoo to issanni
1. Txgsxrbob
2. Vertigo
3. No fear
4.issanni and Jess (maybe, have to go get a hair cut tonight for sure)
5.
__________________
- Whip
assfault = my , my fault
issanni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 06:01 PM   #17
vertigo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NORTH WEST CREW
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,541


Bike(s):
07 Busa, 03 busa, 08 Artic Cat ATV, 08 CRF50









Send a message via AIM to vertigo
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoFear View Post
We are going to hold hands and sing Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya Here are the lyrics.

Bob you had better know every verse! you Prospect!

Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s laughing, Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s laughing, Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s crying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s crying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s crying, Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s praying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s praying, Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s praying, Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s singing, Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s singing, Lord, kumbaya
Someone’s singing, Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya
O Lord, kumbaya
Another version of the song:

ba yah, my Lord, ba yah
ba yah, my Lord, ba yah
ba yah, my Lord, ba yah
Oh Lord, ba yah
Hear me crying, Lord, ba yah
Hear me crying, Lord, ba yah
Hear me crying, Lord, ba yah
Oh Lord, ba yah
Hear me singing, Lord, ba yah
Hear me singing, Lord, ba yah
Hear me singing, Lord, ba yah
Oh Lord, ba yah
Hear me praying, Lord, ba yah
Hear me praying, Lord, ba yah
Hear me praying, Lord, ba yah
Oh Lord, ba yah
Oh I need you, Lord, ba yah
Oh I need you, Lord, ba yah
Oh I need you, Lord, ba yah
Oh Lord, ba yah


That sht cracked me up.......
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Its not how you ride, it's what you ride..[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
07 Busa
03 Busa
08 CRF 50
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 06:02 PM   #18
vertigo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NORTH WEST CREW
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,541


Bike(s):
07 Busa, 03 busa, 08 Artic Cat ATV, 08 CRF50









Send a message via AIM to vertigo
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpat728 View Post
is just a meet or are you guys going to ride also?
Yes, we can ride also.... I knocked down about 6 miles on our ride last night...
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Its not how you ride, it's what you ride..[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
07 Busa
03 Busa
08 CRF 50
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 06:22 PM   #19
txgsxrbob
THE SH*T STARTER IS BACK
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: 290 @ mason --cypress
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,859


Bike(s):
06 GSXR 1K SOLD !
2012 R1 Moto GP replica # 1287








Quote:
Originally Posted by vertigo View Post
That sht cracked me up.......
Yea i'm still trying to get it right !!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by abelrob View Post
I would join in but my KAWI is BROKE THE FU*K down again SO I BOUGHT A BUSA !!
Quote:
Originally Posted by pester View Post
NOW WHERE IS TXGSXRBOB WHEN WE NEED HIM????
txgsxrbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2008, 06:33 PM   #20
vertigo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NORTH WEST CREW
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,541


Bike(s):
07 Busa, 03 busa, 08 Artic Cat ATV, 08 CRF50









Send a message via AIM to vertigo
Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
I coulda done sugarland.... but NOOOOOOOOOO we want to have a meet in austin......
if you come the beltway this one is closer than SL
__________________
[B][COLOR="Blue"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]Its not how you ride, it's what you ride..[/FONT][/COLOR][/B]
07 Busa
03 Busa
08 CRF 50
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:23 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy