Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2008, 06:10 PM   #61
Black olives matter
Feedback Rating: (12)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard

Member Garage

Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
so we're looking at houses for sale. and becuase my father has a real estate license i can look a little more in depth at the houses listed.

so anyways i see this house and do some digging, and on the realtors report it says that one of the owners committed suicide in the house forcing the sale.

I did a little more digging, found out the husband shot his wife (she died on the way to the hospital) and then shot himself and he died on the scene. His body was at the house approx. 8 hours. All the downstairs has new carpet, can we say bloodbath much?

would you feel wierd knowing that if you were to buy or consider the house?
not me if that was the case just think in how many ppl die in the streets and you still riding them
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
Technology has insulated the stupid from the rightful consequences of their actions - and exposed the rest of us to the damage they can cause.

Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is offline   Reply With Quote