MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-04-2008, 06:44 PM   #41
bigzona
Lean Machine

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
07 Aprilia RSVR Factory

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
my gf hit me at 40, i was near stopped, totalled the bike, but i had one small 1x1 inch abrasion... tell him to get a busa, they crash well
He was on an R6, he got thrown 12+ ft in the air and landed on her windshield with his head, got knocked out right away. Good thing he was wearing his helmet, otherwise this would be a different story.

sbfuller, I'm sure every demand was met after her fu*k up I would have milked it for as long as I could.
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Why Im glad Im a Texan flip326 Off Topic 1 05-21-2012 02:20 PM
im off and im bored im gonna go riding anyone else off and bored?8/04/08 Croe Events, Meets and Rides 10 08-04-2008 03:01 PM
Im also bored...and I dont have cable(Cause Im poor now) Slowkat Off Topic 4 07-16-2007 09:23 PM
Im so ****ing off i dont know what to do, im just seeing red. scrapp Off Topic 49 08-30-2006 07:54 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-04-2008, 09:29 PM   #42
BrutusTx

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC-SPARTAN View Post
Well i bought a Bike last week, and i drove it around for a bit this weekend , and i can honestly tell you that im SCARED!!! not sure if anyone has had that happend to them. I'm being real paranoid and when i take my turn i feel like im going to fall, I rode around yesterday with a few friends of mine and when they punched it I pussied out, Normally i would of gone with them but i didnt... Im thinking of taking the MSF class that Racer-x is always offering...

The wreck cant get out of my head.
has anyone had anything like this happend to them...
Yes......crashed twice last year and the second time is still in my head. It will pass the more you ride.....but that being said I think it also makes you a better rider. By that I mean, you think further ahead and on the street THAT is a good thing, and you also are more aware of what is going on around you. In other words I think you are more focused when you ride. My .02
Old 02-04-2008, 10:56 PM   #43
vertigo

Bike(s):
07 Busa, 03 busa, 08 Artic Cat ATV, 08 CRF50

Send a message via AIM to vertigo
Quote:
Originally Posted by USMC-SPARTAN View Post
My last wreck was in a busa, and your right they sure do wreck well
I hope to never find that out.
08 CRF 50
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vertigo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2008, 11:02 PM   #44
badman
Banned

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
09 GSXR 750 ALL BLACK BABY

User is banned

badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 12:05 AM   #45
projektsol
flickr:rtranphotography

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
05' 600RR

Send a message via AIM to projektsol
you just gotta jump back on it and do your thang!!
projektsol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 12:10 PM   #46
Solyjr

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2014 Duc Panigale
2012 S1000RR - stolen
2005 R1 - sold
2003 V-max - sold
2000 V-max - sold

Send a message via MSN to Solyjr
I've never crashed per say, laid down a bike once gawking at some chick when I was younger, but never crashed, knock on wood.
However, I've seen and read one too many incidents of people I knew, and didn't know, and have learned from other peoples mistakes.
I will admit I have done some balsy things on a bike, or maybe I should say suicidal? And I was lucky...
I don't ride like a nut anymore, no wheelies, stoppies, etc, nothing wreck less. However I do ride aggressively.
I will say this last yr I haven't ridden much, I think it's a mental block due to the amount of accidents in Houston, both Fatal and non fatal...
I hit my 40 yr bday last month, I am just going to enjoy the bike now for what it is, no need for me to push it or myself to the limit. I don't have to prove anything to anyone, nor to myself for that matter...

Advertisement