MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2008, 10:52 PM   #1
hectikillusions
your noob b**ch

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
in process.....

Send a message via Yahoo to hectikillusions
moto vs cop

Im sorry but when Carbon R1 said "READ THE RULES, NO cop bashing PERIOD. please do not create another offensive thread toward law enforcement." this vid brought back good bashing memories.
So enjoy (btw dont read the description until its all over if you have not seen)

http://www.compfused.com/directlink/845/

-gatta love em.

Last edited by hectikillusions; 02-02-2008 at 10:54 PM. Reason: fixed link
hectikillusions is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
★Moto Insurance, Moto-Houston.com t-shirts are in.. TnTEntR1 Moto Insurance 2 05-22-2011 01:11 AM
moto cycle helment no one prob heard or or has cbrwayne Gear Talk 32 01-16-2011 11:38 PM
Which Cycle Gear... cedestech General Discussion (Moto Related) 16 10-19-2009 11:58 PM
Cycle gear CarbonJames Off Topic 10 10-01-2006 10:05 AM
CYCLE GEAR RYAN5102 General Discussion (Moto Related) 25 02-03-2006 10:10 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-02-2008, 10:57 PM   #2
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

IBTL
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:00 PM   #3
AhmadHasib
Turkey Sammich: Mmmm Good

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 1 year

I had a question about the cop bashing rules. Yes, there are cops out there that take their lives for us, and yes there are cops out there who are power hungry douches. Why is it that just because there are good cops out there, we are no longer allowed to bash on the bad ones?

Same can go for people on this forum. There are idiots who think there bad , and there are the humble people who understand the meaning of safety. We bash on the dumb people, while the smart ones are left alone.

Its kind of a thing to say, isnt it?

Just a curious thought.
Old 02-02-2008, 11:26 PM   #4
hectikillusions
your noob b**ch

Bike(s):
in process.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmadHasib View Post
I had a question about the cop bashing rules. Yes, there are cops out there that take their lives for us, and yes there are cops out there who are power hungry douches. Why is it that just because there are good cops out there, we are no longer allowed to bash on the bad ones?

Same can go for people on this forum. There are idiots who think there bad , and there are the humble people who understand the meaning of safety. We bash on the dumb people, while the smart ones are left alone.

Just a curious thought.
Go get a fortune cookie and you will get your answer. But seriously i look at it as if though this is not my house and i cant just come in and step outta line, or disrespect without gettin put on the spot, thats just me. But who am i to say im just a bikeless ....for now!!
Old 02-02-2008, 11:33 PM   #5
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmadHasib View Post

Just a curious thought.
when your boss says to NOT do something, do you or do you not do it?

Rules are rules, follow ours or follow someone else'.

if you have a problem with the MH rules, you'll be needing to speak with Solracer about it, think of the mods as "supervisors" we are here to try and uphold the rules set forth by the owner.
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:35 PM   #6
ninjathatcould
UHD BPOC 241

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
2006 EX250
(Totaled 08 XB12R)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to ninjathatcould
Quote:
Originally Posted by hectikillusions View Post
Go get a fortune cookie and you will get your answer. But seriously i look at it as if though this is not my house and i cant just come in and step outta line, or disrespect without gettin put on the spot, thats just me. But who am i to say im just a bikeless ....for now!!
so is he!

bot: i remember seeing that one on fox... hilarious! not because he was a cop, but because he said "the tracks are a little higher than they look" :P

ninjathatcould is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 11:46 PM   #7
hectikillusions
your noob b**ch

Bike(s):
in process.....

yeah i remember also and i was riding $20 that the "chu-chu" was fixin to make another one bite the dust. Ahhh oh well, we win some we loose some. Did you all see the cops episode today (02/02), cop car caught on fire on a hill after off-road with a truck (*the fool runnin did get caught, eventually or so they say)
Old 02-03-2008, 01:21 AM   #8
AhmadHasib
Turkey Sammich: Mmmm Good

Experience: 1 year

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonR1 View Post
when your boss says to NOT do something, do you or do you not do it?

Rules are rules, follow ours or follow someone else'.

if you have a problem with the MH rules, you'll be needing to speak with Solracer about it, think of the mods as "supervisors" we are here to try and uphold the rules set forth by the owner.
Never thought about it like that. Good way to put it
Old 02-03-2008, 01:29 AM   #9
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.

Feedback Rating: (9)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883

Member Garage

I just dont see the need to "bash" cops, we have several here (both known and MANY unknown) that post/ride with us. So, in essence, you are bashing them when you generalize all cops as or idiots. There is just no need for it and makes us all look bad.
Old 02-03-2008, 01:32 AM   #10
Cornbread
Cornelius Breadington

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
Huffy

Send a message via AIM to Cornbread Send a message via Yahoo to Cornbread
If you haven't been around auto/motorcycle enthusiast forums for a long time, you probably can't understand what kind of stuff goes on.

It's up to the site owner to set the rules and standards. If you, I, or anyone else doesn't like the what some people post, we don't have to read it. It's that simple.

But constant police/authority bashing can give a whole website a bad rap. What if MH wanted to coordinate an event with a local business or, maybe, the local police department? What kind of idea do you think they would have of us if they logged on and read all the threads dealing with cop-bashing or stunting on the streets?
Cornbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 01:55 AM   #11
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by hectikillusions View Post
yeah i remember also and i was riding $20 that the "chu-chu" was fixin to make another one bite the dust. Ahhh oh well, we win some we loose some. Did you all see the cops episode today (02/02), cop car caught on fire on a hill after off-road with a truck (*the fool runnin did get caught, eventually or so they say)
Hahaha yeah I watched that during dinner. You could tell he had a gas leak because it started burning so he put the key in it to try to start it and move it. As soon as he turned the key the fuel pump kicked on sprayed fuel everywhere and torched the bit*h!

That had to be sooo fawkin' embarassing.
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 02:02 AM   #12
bignmz04
My better is better

Bike(s):
too many to list. but dreaming and waiting on the ktm RC8.

Send a message via AIM to bignmz04 Send a message via Yahoo to bignmz04
cops cite speeding cars for the population's safety.
cops cite speeding bikes for your safety.

most cops that i have run into on my bike have been cool as .

if this forum starts allowing the bashing of cops...whats next? doctors? attorneys?

its just a profession. people make it seems like becoming a cop is a DNA altering experience.
bignmz04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 02:15 AM   #13
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignmz04 View Post
cops cite speeding cars for the population's safety.if this forum starts allowing the bashing of cops...whats next? doctors? attorneys?
Nah, that would never happen!
http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=45281

In response to the rest of your post, some cops are good some are bad. I just wish the forum would follow the *actual* rules set forth(including mods). The rules specifically state: "- If you have something negative to say about a law enforcement officer/organization, feel free to express yourself - keep in mind the other forum rules. (Keep it in a mature & respectable in manner)"

Not, "NO COP BASHING. PERIOD." but hey, I guess we all interpret things differently? I agree that the "HPD is stupid(part 1 and 2)" should have been locked, the guy went about it all wrong. But the way the rules are worded, we are supposed to be able to discuss our opposing views of the actions of law enforcement officers as long as we are adults about it.

This thread also further describes the rule:
http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=42725

~Keith
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 02:40 AM   #14
bignmz04
My better is better

Bike(s):
too many to list. but dreaming and waiting on the ktm RC8.

Send a message via AIM to bignmz04 Send a message via Yahoo to bignmz04
Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
Nah, that would never happen!
http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=45281

In response to the rest of your post, some cops are good some are bad. I just wish the forum would follow the *actual* rules set forth(including mods). The rules specifically state: "- If you have something negative to say about a law enforcement officer/organization, feel free to express yourself - keep in mind the other forum rules. (Keep it in a mature & respectable in manner)"

Not, "NO COP BASHING. PERIOD." but hey, I guess we all interpret things differently? I agree that the "HPD is stupid(part 1 and 2)" should have been locked, the guy went about it all wrong. But the way the rules are worded, we are supposed to be able to discuss our opposing views of the actions of law enforcement officers as long as we are adults about it.

This thread also further describes the rule:
http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=42725

~Keith
i read all the rules before joining. but remarks on careers and job fields are just tasteless.
tasteless behavior in forums attracts other infantiles who carry on with the "monkey see monkey do" bs. would you keep posting in a site like that? would you ride with people that you met from a site like that?
bignmz04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 05:55 AM   #15
badman
Banned

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
09 GSXR 750 ALL BLACK BABY

User is banned

badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 11:14 AM   #16
hectikillusions
your noob b**ch

Bike(s):
in process.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignmz04 View Post
i read all the rules before joining. but remarks on careers and job fields are just tasteless.
tasteless behavior in forums attracts other infantiles who carry on with the "monkey see monkey do" bs. would you keep posting in a site like that? would you ride with people that you met from a site like that?
I have to be honest on my part, I have not read the rules to any forum that I have joined (maybe til the day I get banned) but I see it as instructions to electronics, a car, a new paintball gun or making a baby. Who ever reads em? All in all its just common sense on most part and you just have to go with the flow and can't step on the toes of the superiors. I do take great respect on everyone that sets me straight or gives me a helping hand and leads me in the right direction just gatta look out for each other and point out what's right and what's wrong and not to take it the wrong way and get panties in a knot... its note worthy advice that can make small diffrence
Old 02-03-2008, 11:24 AM   #17
hectikillusions
your noob b**ch

Bike(s):
in process.....

Anywho.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
Hahaha yeah I watched that during dinner. You could tell he had a gas leak because it started burning so he put the key in it to try to start it and move it. As soon as he turned the key the fuel pump kicked on sprayed fuel everywhere and torched the bit*h!

That had to be sooo fawkin' embarassing.
yeah im always on the look out for "Opps...Did I do that" moments just the look on that persons face is priceless and well worth it. they need to go on and update the bloopers section of this show

Advertisement