MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2008, 11:18 PM   #1
S_M_J82
Prime Time!!!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

2003 kawasaki z1000

Send a message via AIM to S_M_J82
F'n loose dog!!!

A F****** pit bull attacked my girlfriends dog tonight!!! thing somehow got into the back yard and did a number on the poor girl... She is gone to an emergency vet. she has some bad lacerations but she will be fine. we beat that pitbull with a pole and it wouldn't release bonnie. we ended up shooting the F****** thing 4 times!!!! and yes we did have to kill it. now don't get me wrong on this i love pits that are raised the RIGHT way. but you can tell this one has some problems due to lacerations on it's face and heavy scar tissue. Unfortunately some how or another i got a huge gash on my toe and i'm just really off at ignorant people who can't control their animals!!! alright i'm done for now need to relax and clean the foot and the damage. end rant for now!
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How loose is too loose? Chain question. ivancuriel General Discussion (Moto Related) 12 06-30-2011 06:26 PM
Woman Bites Dog (Pit Bull) Who Attacked Her Dog (Retriever) rideForrestride Off Topic 125 04-10-2008 02:42 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-01-2008, 11:31 PM   #2
Scatter

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4-8 months

holy ! so sorry about your dog.
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:32 PM   #3
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Feedback Rating: (52)

Member Garage

Sorry to hear, and good on you for not being afraid to kill the dog that was clearly out to kill yours.
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:34 PM   #4
jph1486

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
yzf600r(sold) 03 fiddy
zx6
zx10
kx250f

sorry to hear this...careful bout sayin when u kill animals on here people will want to kill u
Old 02-01-2008, 11:38 PM   #5
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by jph1486 View Post
sorry to hear this...careful bout sayin when u kill animals on here people will want to kill u
That dog deserved to get shot as soon as it stepped on his property with his pet outside. Not worth chancing it, if it even seems aggressive put one in it's dome, end the problem before it starts.
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
Old 02-01-2008, 11:40 PM   #6
jph1486

Bike(s):
yzf600r(sold) 03 fiddy
zx6
zx10
kx250f

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
That dog deserved to get shot as soon as it stepped on his property with his pet outside. Not worth chancing it, if it even seems aggressive put one in it's dome, end the problem before it starts.
i agree 100%
Old 02-01-2008, 11:40 PM   #7
bignmz04
My better is better

Bike(s):
too many to list. but dreaming and waiting on the ktm RC8.

Send a message via AIM to bignmz04 Send a message via Yahoo to bignmz04
go get your foot checked out. did you make a police report also? they might need the dog carcass (pitbull) to do rabies tests and what not. PETA be damned. if a pit runs up on me or my loved ones. i am shooting to kill.
bignmz04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:41 PM   #8
RinasDaddy
When in doubt, restart!

Bike(s):
10 Speed :(

Do you know the owner of the pit that attacked. I hope there aren't any reprecussions (sp?) to this. Sounds like you did the right thing!
RinasDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2008, 11:45 PM   #9
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

pits are useless animals. jmo.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:46 PM   #10
DvlRacer
cerca trova

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
I don't like them either
Old 02-01-2008, 11:48 PM   #11
Stacy
One day at a time!

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
99 Ninja 250
04 Honda f4i

man, hope her doggy heals up well. I hate to hear that you had to kill the pitt, but at the same time, I'd have done the same thing to save my dogs life. Is the laceration due to a bite from the pitt possibly? Any chance the pitt had rabies tags on? I'd be very, very careful dealing with the corpse of the dog just for the off chance that it could have rabies and rabies can survive in deceased animals.
Old 02-01-2008, 11:50 PM   #12
Scatter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
I don't like them either
pits are great animals if they are raised right. my dad has one that thinks it is a lap dog instead of a big bad dog. he came from the same litter as some really ferocious ones that attacked and killed a horse...depends on how they are raised..
Old 02-01-2008, 11:56 PM   #13
Azylum
The Chosen One

Feedback Rating: (23)

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatter View Post
pits are great animals if they are raised right. my dad has one that thinks it is a lap dog instead of a big bad dog. he came from the same litter as some really ferocious ones that attacked and killed a horse...depends on how they are raised..
"how they are raised" has nothing to do with it. that is a myth. its all genetic. sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you dont. just ask the people that were torn to pieces (or their children killed) who always said "not my dog, they wouldnt hurt a fly". then the dog turned on them for no reason. one law i wish WOULD pass is to have some kind of "exotic animal" permit to own one, like owning a tiger or something.
Old 02-02-2008, 12:06 AM   #14
Scatter

Quote:
"how they are raised" has nothing to do with it. that is a myth. its all genetic. sometimes you get lucky, sometimes you dont. just ask the people that were torn to pieces (or their children killed) who always said "not my dog, they wouldnt hurt a fly". then the dog turned on them for no reason. one law i wish WOULD pass is to have some kind of "exotic animal" permit to own one, like owning a tiger or something.
to each their own. i have been around pits my whole life and i can tell a HUGE difference in the way they are raised (same litter, different "parenting skills") determining their temper. i can understand your POV though, even though I may not agree with it.
Old 02-02-2008, 12:08 AM   #15
H2447INTX
H2447INTX-he is legendary

Feedback Rating: (12)

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe

Member Garage

DID YOU KILL IT?

THAT IS WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE! THEN CALLED THE OWNER AND SHOT THEM TOO!
Old 02-02-2008, 12:10 AM   #16
little1

Bike(s):
passenger, for now...

Send a message via AIM to little1 Send a message via Yahoo to little1
sorry to hear about the dog, my nephew was atacked by a pitt bull at the animal shelter and there was nobody there runnung the place but some teen kids doing service work.
little1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 12:10 AM   #17
S_M_J82
Prime Time!!!

2003 kawasaki z1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignmz04 View Post
go get your foot checked out. did you make a police report also? they might need the dog carcass (pitbull) to do rabies tests and what not. PETA be damned. if a pit runs up on me or my loved ones. i am shooting to kill.
i would go get my foor but they wanted 350.00 bucks before they would even see me and i have no insurance:( so i'm sol. for now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatter View Post
and i agree on the pits being raised right. i had one before i moved and she was a doll. like i said before just because one goes bad you can't blame them all. but this dog obviously was not in good standing meaning the scars on it's head and the way it was acting.. so i def. feel i did the right thing and her father. so i'm going to go to sleep and try and relax. from losing my job today to this what's next
Old 02-02-2008, 12:11 AM   #18
S_M_J82
Prime Time!!!

2003 kawasaki z1000

Quote:
Originally Posted by H2447INTX View Post
DID YOU KILL IT?

THAT IS WHAT I WOULD HAVE DONE! THEN CALLED THE OWNER AND SHOT THEM TOO!
YES!!! and Yes!!! but it had no tags or anything on it
Old 02-02-2008, 12:12 AM   #19
H2447INTX

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe

Member Garage

Quote:
not to good of an opin. but yes its your, i like them my self just as good as any other dog but if they have problems then yes they need to be taken out! and i know pits have more problems than most dogs. i get that any way i hope his dog is ok and would have killed the pit as well.

dam ill kill my pit if it ever gives me the look you know ! it happens !
Old 02-02-2008, 12:15 AM   #20
H2447INTX

Bike(s):
2011 kingquad 750axi
08 H.D.Softail Deluxe

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by S_M_J82 View Post
YES!!! and Yes!!! but it had no tags or anything on it
yea i see that all the time down in angleton, see my pit is not he mean lookng musle bound dog you would think but i have seen a few of them running around and someone needs to take them out as well hey are not loose just couse they are good dogs , they get out of peoples yards and then do damage!

im with you if you have a dog that can be a problem , pits , rotwilers , pincher what ever, then you need to sacure your yard or keep him in the house!

Advertisement