Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 02-02-2008, 02:12 PM   #21
Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 10+ years

User is banned

txferrari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 03:07 PM   #22
1000 Killer
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

50th aniv R6 and

its an awesome feeling
You gotta hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow..., Lose in order to gain..., Because most of life's lessons are learned in pain...
R6Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2008, 12:57 AM   #23
Feedback Rating: (0)

I had to fire this chick who worked for me about a month ago...looked her in the eyes and told her, and she simply said "OK"....then she left...then the hard part came when everyone at work was at me or whined to me for getting rid of her since she was the only "eye-candy" we had...even my superiors who said they supported any decision I made and told me to cut her loose too....but they were mostly jokings...but hearing the same sh*t from different peons kinda gets to ya...
looking for a new BMW? Hit me up
MeetJoeAsian is offline   Reply With Quote