MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-31-2008, 09:50 AM   #1
doc_zx10r

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
2008 Black ZX10 (down payement w/ approval), 999S (Race only), 2006 Black ZX10R, 2004 NSR50 (my fav)

Tire Warmers!

OK so my pops has my tire warmers all the way in New Braunfels. So I guess I'm going to need a cheap set. It has to fit a 190/55 in the rear and a 120/17 in the front. If anyone knows where I can get them please let me know. I'm going to MSRH on Monday.

Thanks!

Sondy
doc_zx10r is offline   Reply With Quote