MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2008, 11:04 PM   #1
texastrackdays
GET ON THE RIGHT TRACK

Feedback Rating: (0)

Texas Track Days First Event Discount

Hi everyone..

As a promotion for our grand opening, we have reduced the price of our first dates at Eagles Canyon on Feb 16&17. Check out the web site at www.texastrackdays.com to register now.

Since everyone is concerned about the weather in February, we've decided to give you some peace of mind. If it rains during the track day or the temprature is lower than 50 degrees F, we will give you a $15 gift certificate that you can use for any other track day during the year. See you at the track.

Track is complete. Armco along the front straight has been taken out. Facilities are complete, with class room, concession stand, bathrooms and parking. check out the track at www.eaglescanyon.com

Sincerely,
TTD
Meril Maman
texastrackdays is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
TEXAS TRACK DAYS-TEXAS WORLD SPEEDWAY, JULY 19th & 20th DISCOUNT FastLine Taking it to the Track 18 07-11-2008 02:14 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-30-2008, 12:06 PM   #2
gunshotwound
You have been warned!

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
YAMAHA R6
YAMAHA FZ6

Member Garage

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by texastrackdays View Post
Hi everyone..

As a promotion for our grand opening, we have reduced the price of our first dates at Eagles Canyon on Feb 16&17. Check out the web site at www.texastrackdays.com to register now.

Since everyone is concerned about the weather in February, we've decided to give you some peace of mind. If it rains during the track day or the temprature is lower than 50 degrees F, we will give you a $15 gift certificate that you can use for any other track day during the year. See you at the track.

Track is complete. Armco along the front straight has been taken out. Facilities are complete, with class room, concession stand, bathrooms and parking. check out the track at www.eaglescanyon.com

Sincerely,
TTD
Meril Maman

Hey Meril, why only $5.00 discount? Just curious. Looks like an awesome track!

CMRA #106
gunshotwound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 05:39 PM   #3
texastrackdays
GET ON THE RIGHT TRACK

hey... it's actually a $15 discount.. it was 180. it is a great track... talked to a few guys that rode it... great traction, and easy on the tires.
Old 01-31-2008, 09:52 AM   #4
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

It is tempting I have been wanting to go on that track forever. But it is VERY far from me and Doug for a February try. Got a video from a bike yet on the track that could tempt me more maybe.
Old 01-31-2008, 03:52 PM   #5
texastrackdays
GET ON THE RIGHT TRACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
It is tempting I have been wanting to go on that track forever. But it is VERY far from me and Doug for a February try. Got a video from a bike yet on the track that could tempt me more maybe.
hmmm not from a bike yet.. only from cars... i'll post it up if i find one..
Old 01-31-2008, 04:10 PM   #6
gixxerbill

Bike(s):
K5 GSXR 1000
2008 Goldwing 1832 cc
Bourget Low Blow Chopper

Thanks.
Old 02-01-2008, 09:56 PM   #7
gunshotwound
You have been warned!

Bike(s):
YAMAHA R6
YAMAHA FZ6

Member Garage

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by texastrackdays View Post
hey... it's actually a $15 discount.. it was 180. it is a great track... talked to a few guys that rode it... great traction, and easy on the tires.
dont get me wrong, i am not bad mouthing your track. i was quoting from the lstd web site, it shows mondays $160.00 per day, fridays $170.00 per day, all days $110.00 per day per individual. if lstd has incorrect information, i am sure they would like to correct their information on their web site. and if for bringing this to your attention....you would like to throw a free pass my way, PLEASE pm me and i will be there with bell on. lol. seriously i look forward to riding your track.

CMRA #106
gunshotwound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 01:40 AM   #8
rc51eviltwin

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

rc51eviltwin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2008, 10:09 PM   #9
texastrackdays
GET ON THE RIGHT TRACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunshotwound View Post
dont get me wrong, i am not bad mouthing your track. i was quoting from the lstd web site, it shows mondays $160.00 per day, fridays $170.00 per day, all days $110.00 per day per individual. if lstd has incorrect information, i am sure they would like to correct their information on their web site. and if for bringing this to your attention....you would like to throw a free pass my way, PLEASE pm me and i will be there with bell on. lol. seriously i look forward to riding your track.
www.texastrackdays.com. the new guys. :-)
Old 02-02-2008, 11:23 PM   #10
level5
moving chicane

Quote:
Originally Posted by gixxerbill View Post
Thanks.
1. eagle canyon 2. msrh 3. TWS (Texas World Speedway) 4. cresson(big track) 5. oakhill 6. grandsport.

That's my list of best of TX's tracks.

You will need generator for tire warmers if you are running race tires and bring your own canopy.
level5 is offline   Reply With Quote