MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-29-2008, 05:51 PM   #21
Scatter

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 4-8 months

that is horrible! how someone can live with his/herself knowing that a tiny baby left this world with the last feeling of pain and know they caused it. stupid fukers. whoever said the acid bath, i second that and i hope it is a painful and long way to die.
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Oak Hill Raceway... RIP houseofpaint Taking it to the Track 14 08-03-2011 10:05 PM
It's a baby BOY... aboo007 Off Topic 22 10-16-2007 01:13 PM
Any one wanna ride to cherry hill tonight (galveston) Solracer Events, Meets and Rides 38 03-15-2006 06:05 PM
Cherry Hill tcmatt General Discussion (Moto Related) 0 02-03-2006 02:41 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-29-2008, 06:06 PM   #22
Htownz

Member Garage

RIP someone will get whats coming to them
Old 01-29-2008, 06:18 PM   #23
R6Spartan
1000 Killer

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
50th aniv R6 and

I FKN hate when people hurt Kids..leave the kids alone, its not their fault that your a pos, and a **** up in life....
Old 01-29-2008, 06:28 PM   #24
BrutusTx

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
Godspeed lil one, your in a better place now.
AMEN
Old 01-29-2008, 09:40 PM   #25
tyme2move

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
'99 Katana 600
'87 yamaha virago 535

RIP precious one
tyme2move is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2008, 10:11 PM   #26
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

so sad.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:35 AM   #27
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
2015 Ducati Monster 1200S
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!-SOLD
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more sold

they've figured out who the baby was, and also the possible killer (his father), they are looking for him.

may he die a slow painful death.
Old 01-30-2008, 06:59 AM   #28
matemike
Grip it 'n' Rip it!

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
2007 GSXR 750
2007 GSXR 600...tracked out

Member Garage

R.I.P. little dude, so so sorry your time here was so short.
May your parents get what they deserve!
Old 01-30-2008, 07:43 AM   #29
Meaner-n-u
Just so you know...

Bike(s):
2013 Triumph Speed Triple SE
09 Fz6"Rrrrr"

***UPDATE***

Daddy took the baby and didn't come back.

Mom called from hospital to hospital looking for them and was referred to the police who told her the baby was dead.

Details on the news now. Father wanted for questioning...

Very, Very sad.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:33 AM   #30
logan5

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
2001 SV 650 (my track ), 2005 SV 650s

The death penalty should always be on the books for people who do things like this. If it was an accident ... have mercy ... but if it was deliberate ... fry the bastards.
Old 01-30-2008, 09:40 AM   #31
witchdoctor575
certified shutterbug

Feedback Rating: (11)

Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 triumph D675(sold)
05 busa LE (sold)
03 rc51 (sold)
99 superhawk (wrecked)
01 shadow 1100 (sold)

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan5 View Post
The death penalty should always be on the books for people who do things like this. If it was an accident ... have mercy ... but if it was deliberate ... fry the bastards.

I don't think a baby flying out of a car and the father disappearing would classify as an accident. That dude is gonna have a rough time in prison.
witchdoctor575 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 10:20 AM   #32
logan5

Bike(s):

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchdoctor575 View Post
I don't think a baby flying out of a car and the father disappearing would classify as an accident. That dude is gonna have a rough time in prison.
I don't think he deserve prison time personally ... just sit in this here chair and don't mind the smell.
Old 01-30-2008, 10:58 AM   #33
Scatter

Experience: 4-8 months

Quote:
I don't think he deserve prison time personally ... just sit in this here chair and don't mind the smell.
i think that would be the easy way out. someone that does something like that should suffer.
Scatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 11:19 AM   #34
Candie

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
2013 Ninja 300
07 CBR 600RR (sold)
09 Ninja 250 (sold)
04 CBR 600RR (sold)
04 GSXR 600 (sold)

I think we should reinstitute public hangings for cases just like these! I am sorry I have NO MERCY for people who hurt children!
Old 01-30-2008, 11:48 AM   #35
logan5

Bike(s):

Making him everyone's in prison will probably be a far worse punishment than instant death ... but the thought of me paying for him to be kept alive everyday for the rest of his life sickens me.

give him the chair and be over with it.
Old 01-30-2008, 04:57 PM   #36
RinasDaddy
When in doubt, restart!

Bike(s):
10 Speed :(

Quote:
The death penalty should always be on the books for people who do things like this. If it was an accident ... have mercy ...but if it was deliberate ... fry the bastards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scatter View Post
i think that would be the easy way out. someone that does something like that should suffer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
yeah he's going to be someones if not everyone's in there
Correct me if im wrong but if this guy is found to be guilty....i believe the charge would be CAPITAL MURDER for killing an infant, and that's like killing a police officer which i believe is INSTANT DEATH PENALTY.
RinasDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 05:05 PM   #37
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?

Feedback Rating: (26)

Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
2015 Ducati Monster 1200S
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!-SOLD
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more sold

lets hope so.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:45 PM   #38
SPYDER BITE
Can-Am has arrived

Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2009 Can-Am Spyder 990

I think they said in the baby grace case that anything involving a child under the age of 6 is automatically considered capital murder. I hope this killing and dumping of defencless children does not become a trend, I had trouble wrapping a baby doll for my grand daughter because of the baby grace incident with out coming to tears. Such a shame to take the life of a child. discusting actually.
Old 01-30-2008, 05:58 PM   #39
whosthis
ahhhhh sexii lmao!!

Bike(s):
KTM
R6

Autopsy: Baby killed before his body was dumped

04:36 PM CST on Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wendell Edwards and Shern-Min Chow and Leticia Juarez / 11 News and Associated Press

Leticia Juarez' noon update| 911 call from couple who discovered baby's body | Man who discovered baby's body speaks out | Click to watch raw aerials | Click to watch raw video of the scene

Shern-Min Chow reports on the search for the boy's father
HOUSTON—A 3-month-old infant had been murdered before his body was tossed out onto the side of a road while still inside his child safety seat, according to an autopsy done Wednesday.

The child’s death was ruled a homicide by blunt force head trauma, said John Florence, chief investigator for the Galveston County Medical Examiner’s Office.

Authorities on Wednesday were still searching for the father, the last person seen with the infant.

Investigators said they consider Travis Mullis a person of interest in the case.

KHOU - TV

The baby's mother said she suspected something was wrong.
They say that Mullis dyed his hair blond. They don't know if he did that before or after the child was killed.

Mullis, police say, is known to hang out in Galveston and Baytown. Baytown police have been alerted to be on the lookout for the 21-year-old.
Police say that the night before the baby was found Mullis and the baby’s mother argued.

The child’s mother told authorities that she was not concerned when Mullis left with the baby because he said he was going to have his car worked on. She said she became concerned when she couldn’t get a hold of Mullis.

That's when the Alvin mother starting calling local hospitals seeking her child and the boy's father. Those calls eventually led to the Galveston Police Department as reports of a boy's body being found near the island's Seawall surfaced.

The mother identified a photo of the dead child as her son, but police were waiting for a medical examiner's report to confirm the dead child's identity.

Police said Mullis was last seen driving a silver, four-door, 2002 Hyundai Accent with duct tape on the rear passenger side door handle and Texas license plate 067-RJP. Police stopped short of calling Mullis a suspect in the death of the child.

Also online

The investigation

Infant's death reminds locals of Baby Grace case

Alvin community shocked by baby's death
“He was last person seen with (the) baby. Anything else would just be guessing,” said Galveston police spokesman Lt. Jorge Trevino.

While Mullis has not been named a suspect, police have placed an investigative hold on him so they can detain him if and when he is found. Galveston detectives were at the mother’s trailer home in Alvin searching for clues in the case Tuesday night.

Police say that the baby was not thrown from a moving car. They suspect that someone got the car seat out of the vehicle and then threw it into a grassy area.

They say that the child and car seat separated on impact.

Police suspect the person who threw the child is a man because of the distance the child was thrown and because of the weight.

A couple who found the infant’s body on Galveston’s far East End say they were shaken and disturbed by the unsettling discovery and were attempting to push it from their minds.

They were looking for birds and coyotes while driving just north of the Seawall between the entrance to East Beach and Ferry Road.

“I saw some legs and feet, and said, ‘What is this? A doll?’” said the Jesse Zaro Jr., a Galveston County jail employee who was with his wife Esmeralda. “I didn’t say anything to my wife but, ‘Wait here.’ I opened the door and realized it was a baby. I just fell to pieces. We were looking to find something beautiful.”

The couple called 911, and police immediately cordoned off the scene and began photographing and shooting video of the area.

The infant had not been positively identified after the autopsy, but his reported mother has tentatively identified the body as that of her son.

Photo by Jennifer Reynolds

Scott Pena of the Galveston Police Department Crime Scene Unit inspects a child's car seat early Tuesday near the body of a child on Cherry Hill at the East End of the Seawall.
Police have found other bodies in the isolated area by the Seawall, but none in recent memory on Cherry Hill, Trevino said.

This is the second child's body found in Galveston County in recent months. Last October, the body of Riley Ann Sawyers of Ohio, who became known across the nation as Baby Grace, was discovered in a plastic container on an island in West Galveston Bay.

Sawyers' mother and stepfather have been charged with her murder.

And last summer, a baby was severely burned when her father allegedly placed her into a microwave in a Galveston motel room. The child remains in protective custody, while the father, Joshua Mauldin of Arkansas, file notice that he plans to plead insanity as he faces charges for injury to a child.

The little girl's mother Eva, at one point claimed that her husband had been possessed by the devil when he placed the child in the motel refrigerator and then a microwave.

Parts of this story are available through KHOU, Ch. 11's partnership with The Galveston County Daily News.
whosthis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2008, 06:14 PM   #40
FlipSideUp
This Flip Rides Nekkid

Feedback Rating: (13)

Bike(s):
'03 Honda 919 Hornet
'89 Yamaha FZR400 Trackbike
'83 Honda CB650SC Nighthawk
'07 Step-2 (ok, it's my daughter's)