MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-28-2008, 09:24 PM   #1
Ridesmart
Senior Member
 
Ridesmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,288

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 Kawasaki ZX-6R Track
05 CBR 600RR Track








2008 RideSmart Schedule

The people at RideSmart ( www.ridesmart.info ) have been busy trying to line up a full season of fun for us all. It was noticed their schedule may not have been posted in a well traveled part of the forum, so here it is in its latest revision.
The prices listed below are for the regular track day. I believe if you want to attend the Ty Howard race school, pricing is different. Pricing I listed is from their web site, and was quoted here as it appeared on their registration page. To verify exact pricing, go to: http://ridesmart.info/mm5/merchant.m...y_Code=050508R

From the looks of the schedule, it is going to be one heck of a season.



===========
JANUARY: No Events
---


FEBRUARY: 1 Event

11th - Monday - MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, TX. Original track, 1.7 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $100.00.
Track link: http://www.motorsportranch.com/
---


MARCH: 3 Events

10th - Monday - MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, TX. Original track 1.7 mile CW direction.
Track day fee: $100.00
Track link: http://www.motorsportranch.com/

22nd - Saturday - TWS (Texas World Speedway) in College Station, TX. Original track 2.9 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $135.00
Track link: http://www.texasworldspeedway.com/

31st - Monday - Eagles Canyon Raceway, Slidell, TX
Original track 2.5 mile in CCW direction.
Track day fee: $135.00
Track link: http://www.eaglescanyon.com/php/welcome.php
---


APRIL: 1 Event

7th - Monday - MSR Houston in Angleton, TX. Original track 2.5 mile CW direction.
Track day fee: $??? (check their web site - probably $135 but may be different)
Track link: http://www.msrhouston.com/
---


MAY: 2 Events

5th - Monday - Eagle's Canyon Raceway in Slidell, TX. Original Track 2.5 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $135.00
Track link: http://www.eaglescanyon.com/php/welcome.php

26th - Monday - TWS (Texas World Speedway) in College Station, TX. Original track 2.9 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $135.00
http://www.texasworldspeedway.com/
---


JUNE: 2 Events

7th - Saturday - MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, TX. Combined track 3.1 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $160.00
Track link: http://www.motorsportranch.com/

21st - Saturday - TWS (Texas World Speedway) in College Station, TX. Original track 2.9 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $135.00
Track link: http://www.texasworldspeedway.com/
---


JULY: 1 Event

14th - Monday - Eagle's Canyon Raceway in Slidell, TX. Original 2.5 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $135.00
Track link: http://www.eaglescanyon.com/php/welcome.php
---


AUGUST: 2 Events

9th - Saturday - MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, TX. Original track 1.7 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $120.00
Track link: http://www.motorsportranch.com/

10th - Sunday - MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, TX. Original track 1.7 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $120.00
Track link: http://www.motorsportranch.com/
---


SEPTEMBER: 3 Events

1st - Monday - TWS (Texas World Speedway) in College Station, TX. Original track 2.9 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $135.00
Track link: http://www.msrhouston.com/

14th - Sunday - MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, TX. Original track 1.7 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $120.00
Track link: http://www.motorsportranch.com/

27th - Saturday - TWS (Texas World Speedway) in College Station, TX. Original track 2.9 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $135.00
Track link: http://www.texasworldspeedway.com/
---


OCTOBER: 1 Event

5th - Sunday - MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, TX. Original track 1.7 mile in CCW direction.
Track day fee: $120.00
Track link: http://www.motorsportranch.com/
---


NOVEMBER: 1 Event

9th - Sunday - MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, TX. Original track 1.7 mile in CCW direction.
Track day fee: $120.00
Track link: http://www.motorsportranch.com/
---


DECEMBER: TBD

TBD
==============
Ridesmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RideSmart Schedule is up!! Rykoson Ridesmart Motorcycle School 11 02-22-2014 03:16 AM
2013 RideSmart Schedule Now Available Rykoson Ridesmart Motorcycle School 7 12-30-2012 11:29 AM
RideSmart 2008 Schedule - Tons of weekend riding coming up!!! Ridesmart Ridesmart Motorcycle School 4 04-08-2008 03:25 PM
Advertisement
Old 02-05-2008, 02:53 PM   #2
Ridesmart
Senior Member
 
Ridesmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,288

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 Kawasaki ZX-6R Track
05 CBR 600RR Track








bumpity bump
Ridesmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 02:55 PM   #3
BlackWidow
The Doctor
 
BlackWidow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 2,884

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
A Ducati
A KaToom
Several Yamahas...
Some Kawis
No HONDAS! ;)






Send a message via AIM to BlackWidow
Send a PM to the mods to Sticky this.

RideSmart is a sponsor on this website and should get the same privilages as other sponsors.
__________________
A tip somebody gave me on Endurance Racing...

It is necessary to relax your muscles when you can. Relaxing your brain is fatal...
BlackWidow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 03:42 PM   #4
houseofpaint
PM for BESTPRICE on parts
 
houseofpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Spring, TX
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 9,486

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike
2003 DRZ125 semiflattracker


Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to houseofpaint
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
Send a PM to the mods to Sticky this.

RideSmart is a sponsor on this website and should get the same privilages as other sponsors.
this is under the racers lounge section....it could be sticky'd under the ridesmart section by a ridesmart mod.
__________________
www.facebook.com/HouseOfPaintDesigns
Follow us on Instagram @hopdesigns

Custom Paint, Powdercoating, and Collision repair (Cars and bikes)[/b]
houseofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 03:55 PM   #5
maskale
Senior Member
 
maskale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Lake Jackson, TX
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 2,319

Experience: 4 years
Trackdays: 6

Bike(s):
2005 CBR600RR Trackbike
2007 Warrior Midnight








,,


I still have not cashed in on my tire wall days, and they dont even have a day for GSS,, WTF, LOL.


I guess I could add the work experience to my resume and benefit from it that way.
maskale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 06:53 PM   #6
BlackWidow
The Doctor
 
BlackWidow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 2,884

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
A Ducati
A KaToom
Several Yamahas...
Some Kawis
No HONDAS! ;)






Send a message via AIM to BlackWidow
Quote:
Originally Posted by houseofpain View Post
this is under the racers lounge section....it could be sticky'd under the ridesmart section by a ridesmart mod.
Correct,

And under the very same Racer's lounge section - is the LSTD, TTD, LMS schedules stickied...

So i'm not sure why sticking the RideSmart schedule would be a problem? Last I check they were all paying the same $50 bucks right?
__________________
A tip somebody gave me on Endurance Racing...

It is necessary to relax your muscles when you can. Relaxing your brain is fatal...
BlackWidow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 07:02 PM   #7
houseofpaint
PM for BESTPRICE on parts
 
houseofpaint's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Spring, TX
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 9,486

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike
2003 DRZ125 semiflattracker


Member Garage





Send a message via AIM to houseofpaint
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWidow View Post
Correct,

And under the very same Racer's lounge section - is the LSTD, TTD, LMS schedules stickied...

So i'm not sure why sticking the RideSmart schedule would be a problem? Last I check they were all paying the same $50 bucks right?
HOLY CHIT...you're right my bizzle moe.

STICKY THIS THING MODS!!!!
__________________
www.facebook.com/HouseOfPaintDesigns
Follow us on Instagram @hopdesigns

Custom Paint, Powdercoating, and Collision repair (Cars and bikes)[/b]
houseofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2008, 07:28 PM   #8
Solracer
MotoHouston.com Owner.
 
Solracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Kemah Area
Feedback Rating: (9)
Posts: 28,903

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 YZF600R (Street)
2009 Iron 883



Member Garage


For the record, the other orgs ASKED me to, it wasnt automatic. But, I have no problem sticking this one.
__________________
Chris
Solracer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2008, 10:34 PM   #9
gunshotwound
You have been warned!
 
gunshotwound's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Bullard, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,540

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
YAMAHA R6
YAMAHA FZ6



Member Garage





Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by ciaka View Post
The people at RideSmart ( www.ridesmart.info ) have been busy trying to line up a full season of fun for us all. It was noticed their schedule may not have been posted in a well traveled part of the forum, so here it is in its latest revision.
The prices listed below are for the regular track day. I believe if you want to attend the Ty Howard race school, pricing is different. Pricing I listed is from their web site, and was quoted here as it appeared on their registration page. To verify exact pricing, go to: http://ridesmart.info/mm5/merchant.m...y_Code=050508R

From the looks of the schedule, it is going to be one heck of a season.



===========
JANUARY: No Events
---


FEBRUARY: 1 Event

11th - Monday - MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, TX. Original track, 1.7 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $100.00.
Track link: http://www.motorsportranch.com/
---


MARCH: 3 Events

10th - Monday - MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, TX. Original track 1.7 mile CW direction.
Track day fee: $100.00
Track link: http://www.motorsportranch.com/

22nd - Saturday - TWS (Texas World Speedway) in College Station, TX. Original track 2.9 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $135.00
Track link: http://www.texasworldspeedway.com/

31st - Monday - Eagles Canyon Raceway, Slidell, TX
Original track 2.5 mile in CCW direction.
Track day fee: $135.00
Track link: http://www.eaglescanyon.com/php/welcome.php
---


APRIL: 1 Event

7th - Monday - MSR Houston in Angleton, TX. Original track 2.5 mile CW direction.
Track day fee: $??? (check their web site - probably $135 but may be different)
Track link: http://www.msrhouston.com/
---


MAY: 2 Events

5th - Monday - Eagle's Canyon Raceway in Slidell, TX. Original Track 2.5 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $135.00
Track link: http://www.eaglescanyon.com/php/welcome.php

26th - Monday - TWS (Texas World Speedway) in College Station, TX. Original track 2.9 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $135.00
http://www.texasworldspeedway.com/
---


JUNE: 2 Events

7th - Saturday - MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, TX. Combined track 3.1 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $160.00
Track link: http://www.motorsportranch.com/

21st - Saturday - TWS (Texas World Speedway) in College Station, TX. Original track 2.9 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $135.00
Track link: http://www.texasworldspeedway.com/
---


JULY: 1 Event

14th - Monday - Eagle's Canyon Raceway in Slidell, TX. Original 2.5 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $135.00
Track link: http://www.eaglescanyon.com/php/welcome.php
---


AUGUST: 2 Events

9th - Saturday - MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, TX. Original track 1.7 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $120.00
Track link: http://www.motorsportranch.com/

10th - Sunday - MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, TX. Original track 1.7 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $120.00
Track link: http://www.motorsportranch.com/
---


SEPTEMBER: 3 Events

1st - Monday - TWS (Texas World Speedway) in College Station, TX. Original track 2.9 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $135.00
Track link: http://www.msrhouston.com/

14th - Sunday - MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, TX. Original track 1.7 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $120.00
Track link: http://www.motorsportranch.com/

27th - Saturday - TWS (Texas World Speedway) in College Station, TX. Original track 2.9 mile CCW direction.
Track day fee: $135.00
Track link: http://www.texasworldspeedway.com/
---


OCTOBER: 1 Event

5th - Sunday - MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, TX. Original track 1.7 mile in CCW direction.
Track day fee: $120.00
Track link: http://www.motorsportranch.com/
---


NOVEMBER: 1 Event

9th - Sunday - MotorSport Ranch in Cresson, TX. Original track 1.7 mile in CCW direction.
Track day fee: $120.00
Track link: http://www.motorsportranch.com/
---


DECEMBER: TBD

TBD
==============
FYI, the eagles canyon link will not pull up for me.
__________________


CMRA #106
gunshotwound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2008, 12:52 AM   #10
Ridesmart
Senior Member
 
Ridesmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,288

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 Kawasaki ZX-6R Track
05 CBR 600RR Track








They must have changed their front page. Here is the link to the latest Eagles Canyon Web site:

http://www.eaglescanyon.com/2008/home.php
Ridesmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:35 AM   #11
Psych0ninja
^^^CANDIE FAHST!!!!!
 
Psych0ninja's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Spring
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,652


Bike(s):
2005 R6 Track only









just looked on Ridesmart sight and the msrh for april 7th is not on there did it get canceled?
__________________
I know Jimmy who got passed by Candie who knows Gary who knows Tony who knows Bubby who knows April who knows Ralph who lapped Candie who still passed Jimmy but the point is CANDIE IS FAHST!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbfuller View Post
i think mckee is psychoninja's , ask psychoninja if mckee can take it
Psych0ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 09:44 AM   #12
BlackWidow
The Doctor
 
BlackWidow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Sugar Land
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 2,884

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
A Ducati
A KaToom
Several Yamahas...
Some Kawis
No HONDAS! ;)






Send a message via AIM to BlackWidow
Quote:
Originally Posted by Psych0ninja View Post
just looked on Ridesmart sight and the msrh for april 7th is not on there did it get canceled?
Yep.
__________________
A tip somebody gave me on Endurance Racing...

It is necessary to relax your muscles when you can. Relaxing your brain is fatal...
BlackWidow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2008, 10:13 AM   #13
HoustonGixxer
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Feedback Rating: (17)
Posts: 5,225

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





yes it did^
HoustonGixxer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2008, 03:34 PM   #14
hypertrophyy
Senior Member
 
hypertrophyy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Woodlands
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 706


Bike(s):
07 600rr track









Also this trackday isn't on the MH list

June 8th 2008
MotorSport Ranch
Cresson, TX.
Original Track 1.7 mile

Counter Clockwise
hypertrophyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 02:04 AM   #15
Ridesmart
Senior Member
 
Ridesmart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Austin, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,288

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
07 Kawasaki ZX-6R Track
05 CBR 600RR Track








Quote:
Originally Posted by hypertrophyy View Post
Also this trackday isn't on the MH list

June 8th 2008
MotorSport Ranch
Cresson, TX.
Original Track 1.7 mile

Counter Clockwise


You are correct. This day was just added recently by the organization owners. Since I do not have edit rights to this thread after the customary 5 minutes, I have to rely on others to make the change. Will try to do so asap. Thanks.


As always, for latest schedule information go to www.ridesmart.info


P.S. From now on, it is all pretty much weekend riding - for the same, low weekday price !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ridesmart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 02:21 AM   #16
aboo007
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Pearland, TX
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 1,055

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2014 CB1000R Black/Gold
'04 ZX636R (sold)
07' Honda CBR 600rr
07' Honda 919 (sold)
04' Suzuki Intruder (sold)






Send a message via Yahoo to aboo007
Ride Smart school.. is the riding.. all day.. just like a normal track day... my question is .. whats the diff.. b/w Ride Smart schooling... and for example.. Texas track days events.. or LS.. they all have instructors.. etc.. etc.. anyone ??
__________________
" Only a life lived for others is worth living " - Albert Einstein
aboo007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2008, 08:40 AM   #17
dhdrider
Senior Member
 
dhdrider's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Austin, TX
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 1,719


Bike(s):
08 KTM 300 XC-W









Quote:
Originally Posted by aboo007 View Post
Ride Smart school.. is the riding.. all day.. just like a normal track day... my question is .. whats the diff.. b/w Ride Smart schooling... and for example.. Texas track days events.. or LS.. they all have instructors.. etc.. etc.. anyone ??
Yes, 20 minute sessions all day long just like LSTD & TTD. We have 20-25 minute classroom sessions in between your riding sessions (for level 1 & 2 - beginner & intermediate). The classroom sessions are "required" although we typically don't hunt down people in the paddock and make them come. There's only so much you can do. If someone doesn't want help, we won't force them. Does that answer your question(s)?
__________________
- Jason

2008 KTM 200 XC

Klim Technical Riding Gear
Maine Root Handcrafted Beverages
Retail Resource Group
Primus Real Estate Services
TORCS #301
TSCEC #1114
dhdrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy