MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2008, 12:47 AM   #1
Meaner-n-u
Just so you know...

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
2013 Triumph Speed Triple SE
09 Fz6"Rrrrr"

Embassy Night Club in Kingwood

So, G-Man and I went tonight to the Embassy Night Club in Kingwood because my cousin's kid was playing in a band called BeNt KnEe. (They were really good.) 30 minute live bands packed between 30 minutes of dance music.

I was not looking forward to going because I thought it would be too preachy and stuffy. I'm glad to say it was actually a LOT of fun and only a little preacy. In between sets they play music and everyone dances - during sets you can sit and eat or jump around and dance - whatever. Just as an example, we (I) did the Casper Slide, the Macarena and the Soldger Boy between sets.

Not an endorsement or anything, just thought I'd let you guys know if you are on the 59 East SIDE ~ Friday or Saturday nights you might try this spot for some great pizza and good clean fun. Plus it's a great place to take your teens. Something for them to do on the weekend without getting into trouble.

http://www.embassyclub.org/
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Humble,Atascocita,Kingwood(HAK) Thursday Night 7-3-08 Gimphsp Events, Meets and Rides 37 07-04-2008 12:41 PM
Humble,Atascocita,Kingwood(HAK) Thursday Night supdupgsxr Events, Meets and Rides 101 06-27-2008 08:22 AM
Humble,Atascocita,Kingwood(HAK) Thursday Night GRIFF Events, Meets and Rides 103 06-23-2008 11:15 AM
Humble,Kingwood and surrounding...Thursday night Hooligan Events, Meets and Rides 75 06-19-2008 05:17 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2008, 01:08 AM   #2
Guitar Man
Keep moving!!!!>>>>>>>>>>

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2013 Suzuki V Strom DL650 22,000 miles
09 Yamaha FZ6 59,651 miles (RIP)
07 Yamaha FZ6 39,668 miles (RIP)
73 Triumph Tiger 750
Cannondale Quick CX4 (Pedal Powaa!!)

Yea, the Pizza was pretty good. It is nice that there is a place that you can take your teens around here. The owner said that there was only 3 of them in the country that was that size of venue and mixed the dance type music with live. It was good to hear some live music again, been awhile.
Old 01-26-2008, 10:41 AM   #3
Cornbread
Cornelius Breadington

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 4 years

Bike(s):
Huffy

Send a message via AIM to Cornbread Send a message via Yahoo to Cornbread
The picture on the homepage is littered with overweight teenage females.

I think I won't be visiting the club.
Cornbread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:50 AM   #4
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard

I'm going to agree with the cornbreader on this one. and the link won't go away, which is kinda making me want to burn down either the club or the internet. glad ya'll had fun though.

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
SBN. We're coming for your wife and daughters.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 08:09 PM   #5
Meaner-n-u
Just so you know...

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
2013 Triumph Speed Triple SE
09 Fz6"Rrrrr"

Nice guys. Very nice.

Advertisement