MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Forum Updates & Feedback
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-26-2008, 01:36 PM   #21
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Member Garage

ok....

so I gather some of u still feel the postwhoring drives members that are looking for MC related threads away...

u r retarded.

or jus not thinking.

if someone is looking for info on a bike or some gear, why in the would they click on a thread that says "insomniac, where my hoes, boredom bullshit, clayton banned wtf, dog jizzs on leg, 11 year old m16...., and so on and so on. go to the performance and mods section and show me a thread that is whored by the everydsy postwhores. go to the cruisers lounge and show me where me and arturo and mckee whored it. are you starting to think logically? no? ok. there is no hope for u.

the off topic section gets whored. fact.

the stunters lounge gets whored. fact.

forum news and feedback sometimes gets whored. fact

but! off topic is for the post whores, stunters lounge.... if u can't take a joke, can't hang out and bullshit (think about it... that's what we do in the lot when we aint riding), then maybe u should go over to the racers lounge and talk to the serious men, and forum news/feedback. the guy with the issue and the board admin are the only ones that should be concerned.

I don't mean to sound like a but . the performanc and mods, racers lounge, general discussion, cruisers spot, safety corner. they are all clean.

quit whining u buncha babies. "omg! if I have to scroll past one more off topic thread while i'm looking for the latest and greatest in MC facts i'm going to shoot someone" u sound like abunch of emo kids.

hit the fukn banner instead of the new posts buttom if u don't like it. like arturo said, it was us who taught yall how to use it in the first place.

/thread, go cry somewhere else.
Advertisement
Old 01-26-2008, 01:39 PM   #22
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

. I got alittle long winded... i'll get more long winded and more detailed with links and when I get home. my phone sucks for this .
Old 01-26-2008, 01:43 PM   #23
andre3k
I see dead people...

Feedback Rating: (1)

haha change site motowhores.com
andre3k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 03:13 PM   #24
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes

Feedback Rating: (0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable View Post
ok....

so I gather some of u still feel the postwhoring drives members that are looking for MC related threads away...

u r retarded.

or jus not thinking.

if someone is looking for info on a bike or some gear, why in the would they click on a thread that says "insomniac, where my hoes, boredom bullshit, clayton banned wtf, dog jizzs on leg, 11 year old m16...., and so on and so on. go to the performance and mods section and show me a thread that is whored by the everydsy postwhores. go to the cruisers lounge and show me where me and arturo and mckee whored it. are you starting to think logically? no? ok. there is no hope for u.

the off topic section gets whored. fact.

the stunters lounge gets whored. fact.

forum news and feedback sometimes gets whored. fact

but! off topic is for the post whores, stunters lounge.... if u can't take a joke, can't hang out and bullshit (think about it... that's what we do in the lot when we aint riding), then maybe u should go over to the racers lounge and talk to the serious men, and forum news/feedback. the guy with the issue and the board admin are the only ones that should be concerned.

I don't mean to sound like a but . the performanc and mods, racers lounge, general discussion, cruisers spot, safety corner. they are all clean.

quit whining u buncha babies. "omg! if I have to scroll past one more off topic thread while i'm looking for the latest and greatest in MC facts i'm going to shoot someone" u sound like abunch of emo kids.

hit the fukn banner instead of the new posts buttom if u don't like it. like arturo said, it was us who taught yall how to use it in the first place.

/thread, go cry somewhere else.
+1

where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 03:29 PM   #25
jetcycles
DRIVEN BY ANGER

Feedback Rating: (14)

Bike(s):
1950 Chevy Deluxe
1980 Honda CT70
1987 Kawasaki 650SX
1996 Honda Z50

postwhoring is the reason i only visit this site about once a week now. . .too many immature people posting worthless banter. This place is sooo much different than it used to be :(
Old 01-26-2008, 03:42 PM   #26
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

"so I gather some of u still feel the postwhoring drives members that are looking for MC related threads away...

u r retarded.

or jus not thinking.

if someone is looking for info on a bike or some gear, why in the would they click on a thread that says "insomniac, where my hoes, boredom bullshit, clayton banned wtf, dog jizzs on leg, 11 year old m16...., and so on and so on. go to the performance and mods section and show me a thread that is whored by the everydsy postwhores. go to the cruisers lounge and show me where me and arturo and mckee whored it. are you starting to think logically? no? ok. there is no hope for u."

Maybe some common sense, if the examples don't apply to ya... don't worry about it. As you pointed yourself, there are posts in sections being whored that shouldn't. Look at this thread, as a request for those to be addressed rather than throwin a tantrum yerself.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:28 PM   #27
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

ulroc, this thread being about post whores, is going to be debated. and postwhoring is what we are debating. if I randomly said " hey mckee, what r u doing tomorrow?" then it would be getting whored. but if u expect the topic to not get debated u r living in a fantasy world. its like posting "the r6 is the fastest bike in the world" and people not coming in to debate it and correct ur miss informed mind.

I am hear to debate this topic and correct some miss informed and miss guided minds.

IF U ARE NOT ENJOYING THE DEBATE, FEEL FRE TO STAY OUT, OTHERWISE U WHINING ABOUT THE DEBATE IS JUST U POSTWHORING YOURSELF.

join the debate or GTFO!

and if u join the debate, I expect some fukn links to said whored threads. and if they come from the "off topic, stunters lounge, intro, or forum news and feedback" they don't count. now links u whiny ! I want links! show me what thread has to off to the point of only loging in once q week joe. tony, show me the one the one that made u make this thread. (and don't say new posts being filled with off topic , u can just hit the banner just as easy and not see any off topic) andre3k show me the thread that belongs in motowhores.com ect ect ect.

come wit some REAL or don't come at all.
Old 01-26-2008, 04:35 PM   #28
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

btw, yes there are a few being post whored in the wrong sections, I want the links from yall as to which ones bother u so much u wanna cry about it, so I can see who did it. because all of the "post whores" know better.

and please someone find the thread with me and jody hudson talking so I can call out EVERYONE else that said something "OFF TOPIC" in that thread, u bunch of post whores in denial.
Old 01-26-2008, 05:50 PM   #29
therky42

Bike(s):
2006 VTX 1300C, YZ 250

Tony Im with you Im tired of all the pw threads but Clayton does have a point for the most part it stays in the threads that all the pws use and create anyway........so please go on with the debate im curious to see the outcome
Old 01-26-2008, 06:44 PM   #30
OMEGA
good eenin *****es

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2001 sv650(totalled) 01 yzfr6 now 2003sv1000

Member Garage

i do agree that some of the post whoring should stop for example in the intro threads and when a question is being asked, alot of people seem to use those to talk to each other, im gulty of some whoring myself, but the only time i really is if its an event everyone has just got back home to, then we discuss it, i think thats about the same thing as unassailable is tsalkng about as well, for the most part if its "off topic, or after an "event" its whatever just my .02
Old 01-26-2008, 06:57 PM   #31
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

exhibit A

post 13, getting alittle off the REAL topic dont ya think? postwhoring was not the topic.

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=45492

exhibit B

post 50, did you not understand his terminology? or were you just being a smart ?

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...416#post978416

exhibit C

post 17, why dont you just send him a pm?

http://www.motohouston.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=44205

i'll stop there for now.

again, not trying to be a , just saying everyone gets off topic alittle... but if you are going to call out the "post whores" for it, you might wanna check yourself. i could dig through yalls posts all day and find where yall are talking about random in "real" threads. everyone does it sometimes.
Old 01-26-2008, 06:59 PM   #32
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaR6 View Post
i do agree that some of the post whoring should stop for example in the intro threads and when a question is being asked, alot of people seem to use those to talk to each other, im gulty of some whoring myself, but the only time i really is if its an event everyone has just got back home to, then we discuss it, i think thats about the same thing as unassailable is tsalkng about as well, for the most part if its "off topic, or after an "event" its whatever just my .02
ya... intro threads can get outa hand sometimes. but thats where that person gets a chance to become a part of the family.

now i will agree with everyone that if a thread says pics only. and people start posting comments.. that me off.

but you cant call out the post whores because its normally just joe blow throwing in his .02
Old 01-26-2008, 07:08 PM   #33
iMrKevin

Bike(s):
04 GSxR

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaR6 View Post
w/o whoring.. mega would only have 50 good posts! ...

post whores keep MH going!.. keeps it fun to check up on
iMrKevin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 10:51 PM   #34
Blue91

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
2010 White R6
2003 Silver R6 (sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via Yahoo to Blue91
I agree with Tony regarding getting rid of public view of post count.

Blue91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2008, 11:11 PM   #35
Chris24
Thread Savior

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special

Send a message via AIM to Chris24 Send a message via MSN to Chris24 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris24
i agree. im all for a limit.

10-20 posts an hour or 30-60 a day total, maybe thats too little or too much, but that still alot of posting, and it would keep the forum alive and well yet not cluttered with replys that are nothing more than +1's.
Old 01-26-2008, 11:13 PM   #36
Chris24
Thread Savior

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
1979 Yamaha XS1100 Special

Send a message via AIM to Chris24 Send a message via MSN to Chris24 Send a message via Yahoo to Chris24
i got an idea.

do not show post count, but maybe just a red flag on users with less than 50 or a hundred posts. maybe you get a default avatar until 50 posts. that way we can still identify newbies/possible scammers etc...
Old 01-27-2008, 01:25 AM   #37
Ulric
Dirty Old

Bike(s):
05 FZ1

"come wit some REAL or don't come at all."

You've got one to look at, comment on it... you want to consider your 'postwhoring' as a badge, go ahead. You're missing the point I was trying to make in regards to inappropiate 'post whoring' or perhaps 'trolling' might be a better term for what I was/am referring to.

Now you want to debate then great, debate... but a debate isn't a bunch or pre-pubescent name calling horse shyte.
Old 01-27-2008, 07:48 AM   #38
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need

Member Garage

chris, good call with the red flag by a new members name, maybe for the first couple months or until 50 posts.

ulric, I haven't called anyone any names YET. I did say if u don't understand my point then you must be retarded. but , u called yourself out on that one when u replied to me. so you, you no good, yellow belly, snot face, munching, stupid, ugly, fat, crackernegromexican, jewbuhdistislamic, fat headed, big butted, small brained, child, you are retarded. and again u proved it by not understanding my point.

maybe you should look up unassailable in the dictionary.

now that time I was kinda trying to be a alittle.
Old 01-27-2008, 05:38 PM   #39
houseofpaint
PM for BESTPRICE on parts

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
2010 Yamaha R1 racebike
2012 GSXR750 Racebike
2003 DRZ125 semiflattracker

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to houseofpaint
i can see where you are coming from clayton. granted that the true pw's know where to keep it.....

it's just funny that more than half of our new threads on this board are in the "off topic" section.

and when a thread finally comes up in one of the other sections....and they get pw'd...it's extremely annoying. especially when you have to filter out pages of bs.

not saying that we should have a postwhore hanging around the threads....just saying maybe if we took away the post count....people wouldn't be all about post whoring.

as i said earlier, didn't mean to offend anyone by my request....just hate to see the site go downhill. i am also another person that doesn't frequent this site like i used to, because of all the drama and post whoring that people tend to attract on here.

Custom Paint, Powdercoating, and Collision repair (Cars and bikes)[/b]

Last edited by houseofpaint; 01-27-2008 at 05:40 PM.
houseofpaint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 05:43 PM   #40
0oAndyo0
Trying togo fast again!

Experience: 4-8 months
Trackdays: 7

Bike(s):
2009 R6 Race bike forsale!
2006 GSXR Race bike SOLD!!!
2007 GSXR 750 SOLD!!!
2001 GSXR 600 SOLD!!!
2007 R1 SOLD!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Whoopie View Post
I agree with with you T. There's a lot of guys that act like immature little school girls.
starting to become another myspace sort of.

Advertisement