MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-11-2005, 11:28 PM   #41
st3ph3n

Feedback Rating: (0)

Re: King $h!t upcoming pro?

im struggling now since i havent got to ride very much in a while since I'm so busy. Oh well.
st3ph3n is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The king is dead, long live the king.... Grinchy Taking it to the Track 47 04-13-2012 11:48 AM
UPCOMING: USTA Pro Circuit Northern California OutlawDCustoMs Events, Meets and Rides 1 06-08-2006 10:34 PM
pro stunt+pro twisty+pro offroad+pro bull fighter Din General Discussion (Moto Related) 15 12-26-2005 11:25 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-11-2005, 11:59 PM   #42
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

Send a message via AIM to KiNG $h!T

Quote:
Originally Posted by Din
damm kingshit u got invited to join HD. Pro man. I havent rode in weeks. I prob lost all my skill..
yea i told him i would take him up on the boot camp offer but hasnt given me a reply back yet. No pro yet just progressing alittle fast. I really need to take the time to learn to slow my down tho to a consistant speed.
KiNG $h!T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 12:07 AM   #43
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNG $h!T
Quote:
Originally Posted by Din
damm kingshit u got invited to join HD. Pro man. I havent rode in weeks. I prob lost all my skill..
yea i told him i would take him up on the boot camp offer but hasnt given me a reply back yet.* No pro yet just progressing alittle fast. I really need to take the time to learn to slow my down tho to a consistant speed.
WTF, stop posting all this stunt stuff until after you sell that ragged out R6. you just went back to being a prospect...

n00b :eh:
Old 09-12-2005, 12:21 AM   #44
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by arturo3rd
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Din
yea i told him i would take him up on the boot camp offer but hasnt given me a reply back yet.* No pro yet just progressing alittle fast. I really need to take the time to learn to slow my down tho to a consistant speed.
WTF, stop posting all this stunt stuff until after you sell that ragged out R6. you just went back to being a prospect...

WTF ????? Hating because its not something you do???? Look man i have mad respect for you and anyone else on this board but dont knock what i do and then hate on what i ride because its something different than you...... SO HOP UP OFF MY NUTS!!!!!! being pro i could care aless what title you would like to give me. I ride for myself not for a title nor for anyone.... so you can take your pro title, your 636, and your track days put them all into a buddle of joy and stick them up your .
Old 09-12-2005, 12:08 PM   #45
PORSCHITO

Feedback Rating: (1)

Send a message via AIM to PORSCHITO Send a message via Yahoo to PORSCHITO

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Din
yea i told him i would take him up on the boot camp offer but hasnt given me a reply back yet. No pro yet just progressing alittle fast. I really need to take the time to learn to slow my down tho to a consistant speed.

WTF ????? Hating because its not something you do???? Look man i have mad respect for you and anyone else on this board but dont knock what i do and then hate on what i ride because its something different than you...... SO HOP UP OFF MY NUTS!!!!!! being pro i could care aless what title you would like to give me. I ride for myself not for a title nor for anyone.... so you can take your pro title, your 636, and your track days put them all into a buddle of joy and stick them up your .
+100000
PORSCHITO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 12:22 PM   #46
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Din

listen lil . i was giving you a heads up. try to sell that POS R6 that you keep posting on HI and motohouston and im pretty sure people will be turned away cuz you stunt. i was givng you a heads up to keep the stunting talk down until your dumbass sells the bike.

i dont give a if you give me respect. dont ask for my advice or help either. next time i see i want to see you step up to me like this swoll character you potray.

nobody was hating on your stunts. wouldnt that be ironic that i hate on stunters and yet i ride with them every week. re-read what i posted. all this talk about being pro is just a joke we have going on, but you wouldnt know all all you do is "ride or die".

fake ruff ryder
Old 09-12-2005, 12:32 PM   #47
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Din

listen lil . i was giving you a heads up. try to sell that POS R6 that you keep posting on HI and motohouston and im pretty sure people will be turned away cuz you stunt.* i was givng you a heads up to keep the stunting talk down until your dumbass sells the bike.

i dont give a if you give me respect. dont ask for my advice or help either. next time i see i want to see you step up to me like this swoll character you potray.

nobody was hating on your stunts. wouldnt that be ironic that i hate on stunters and yet i ride with them every week. re-read what i posted. all this talk about being pro is just a joke we have going on, but you wouldnt know all all you do is "ride or die".

fake ruff ryder
yeah well thanx for looking out on the sale part but I dont give a if a person doesnt want to buy the bike because i wheelie.Maybe you need to re read your own though, that can be portrayed as you say in a hate way also. Be easy on the part i didnt take it to the name calling, your reaching a whole other level with that.....

and on the swoll character part. Whos actin swoll in here i just said whats on my mind and if you would have said the same to me in person you would have got the same responce. Trust im not scared of you at all i mean what are you like 5 foot nothing???? Anyways though im not here to start or to get your pannies in a bunch. thanx for the previous information and help that you have given me. HAVE A NICE DAY TRACK STAR!!!!

my fault didnt mean to put track star meant to put fake TRACK STAR!!!
Old 09-12-2005, 12:42 PM   #48
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

lol

give me a call to meet somewhere or ill see you on a ride. lets see if the 5ft fool over is just talk. you just a slim mother and i would work you bad, you dont me.

youve been riding for about two months, finally meet peopekl that known each other for a little longer and have inside joke, and you get on here taking all serious. call me another name or insult me. go for it kid.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:45 PM   #49
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

Quote:
lol

give me a call to meet somewhere or ill see you on a ride.
i ride everyday every week you will see me. PP1 or on the road or at asi. Im not going anywhere. If you have something you need to talk to me about my number is 832 668 6777.
Old 09-12-2005, 12:48 PM   #50
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Quote:
lol

give me a call to meet somewhere or ill see you on a ride.
i ride everyday every week you will see me. PP1 or on the road or at asi. Im not going anywhere. If you have something you need to talk to me about my number is 832 668 6777.
thats what i thought
Old 09-12-2005, 12:48 PM   #51
Hainess
Biggest Poser

:mblah05: 8:
Hainess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 12:50 PM   #52
Hainess
Biggest Poser

<~~~Poser What what?!?! what what what
Old 09-12-2005, 12:51 PM   #53
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hainess
:mblah05: 8:
you believe this kid. i was trying to help this kid out by telling him to keep the stunting talk on the DL until he sells his bike and wants to make a name for himself on the internet.

like its so easy to sell a bike, much less a bike that verybody know who has owned it and what they have done. especially a semi-stunt 99 R6 for $5k
Old 09-12-2005, 12:53 PM   #54
Hainess
Biggest Poser

I will rip you up in basketball :laughing6:
Old 09-12-2005, 12:55 PM   #55
arturo3rd
OG Sheriff/ Boss

Bike(s):
2015 HD Forty Eight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hainess
I will rip you up in basketball :laughing6:
HAI = fake michael jordan :laughing6:
Old 09-12-2005, 01:00 PM   #56
Din

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
GSXR with CHROME PACKAGE

like whoa!
Din is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 01:27 PM   #57
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los

Chill guys.... I think everybody just mistunderstood each others points. No need for ya'll to get upset and talk . Can't we all just get along?
Old 09-12-2005, 01:41 PM   #58
Capafool
QuePaso Racing

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
'01 Gixxer 1k (Track)
'10 Duc 848 (Street)
'05 Drz-110 (Tarded)

Send a message via AIM to Capafool Send a message via MSN to Capafool

let's see a fight... i'll referee... :laughing6:
CMRA Sprints #486
TMGP Endurance #46
"Scientists discover the world that exists; Engineers create the world that never was."
Capafool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 01:44 PM   #59
ZeE$hi

Send a message via MSN to ZeE$hi

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigdawgR6
Chill guys.... I think everybody just mistunderstood each others points.* No need for ya'll to get upset and talk .* Can't we all just get along?* *
Carlos u a funny man :biggthumpup:
ZeE$hi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2005, 01:53 PM   #60
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

Quote:
lol

give me a call to meet somewhere or ill see you on a ride. lets see if the 5ft fool over is just talk. you just a slim mother and i would work you bad, you dont me.

youve been riding for about two months, finally meet peopekl that known each other for a little longer and have inside joke, and* you get on here taking all serious. call me another name or insult me. go for it kid.
dude i said i misunderstood the way your stated what your point ..... Keep testing my man hood tho and i will continue to insult and call you names. You started the name calling part. I might be slim but you dont know my background one bit. I think you be surprised if you did decide to test me. It wasnt the pro part that me off and that i took wrong it was you calling my bike ragged out... if you dont like it buy me a new one.

oh and for your info its a 2002 not a 99 atleast get your fact straight.

Advertisement