Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 03-05-2008, 12:42 PM   #41
t.dubya
Senor Member

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
k7 gsxr 600 (now dead)

bert and ernie agree, thats a lot of coke

losmarihuanos1ckdeleted
t.dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Godmother of Cocaine Gunned Down J.J. McQuade Off Topic 21 09-05-2012 05:49 PM
what gearing for 450R @ msrh?? 13-40 15-40 bburns4667 Taking it to the Track 6 08-02-2012 09:01 PM
cocaine cast bentgixxer Off Topic 4 03-12-2009 11:20 PM
Need advice - friend using cocaine SVmike Off Topic 40 11-28-2008 09:08 PM
Crack Cocaine Problem Gigolo Jason Off Topic 67 10-21-2006 02:41 PM
Advertisement
Old 03-05-2008, 02:46 PM   #42
AliceInChains02

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
nada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moody View Post
Alice and 04,

Lets all relax (I know it is hard with this much coke in here) and try to be civil in are discussions. The Coast Guard is a truely great institution of America. Let's not loose sight of that but, with any large conglomerate there are rules and regulations and obviously there is more accountability if there is a larger amount of people involved with such a big bust.

Alice, You and I both know that the 2 of us could have had the ship unloaded in the same amount of time. Especially with that kind of cargo.

yes i'm sure we could 'unload' it very quickly
AliceInChains02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2008, 05:50 PM   #43
04RSVR
Professional Jack @ss

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
BMW K1200 R Sport
Honda 305 Superhawk project bike
working on a motoped

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliceInChains02 View Post
disgusting? chillax...
you're ignorant if you think because you joined the military that means you're a good person-which seems to be your rationale. maybe i'm not familiar with your procedures, but it looked pretty loose to me. and inefficient. but i guess y'all Like working hard for our country, you ****ing heroes you

No, I'm a good person AND I joined the military. One has nothing to do with the other. Being familiar with the chain of custody procedures, I guarantee each end every one of packages was counted as it came off the smuggling vessel. I can also guarantee you each and every one of those packages was counted on the pier also as well as each time it changed hands. All those checks are in place because of doubters like yourself so we can back up ourselves in the event our practices are questioned.

Yes, I do like working hard for my country BTW. Hero, me, not at all. I do my job and I do it well. You probably think that all we do is drug busts and rescue people.

Over 95% of all imports enter this country by ship. Those ships get here safely by a navigation system that is 100% put in place and maintained by the Coast Guard. That has been my favorite mission, aids to navigation, and there is nothing heroic about it. How often do you enjoy something that was shipped to this country?

"It is better to ride a slow bike fast, than a fast bike slow." -- Mann
04RSVR is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement