Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2008, 08:32 PM   #1
1badzx12r
SHREK
 
1badzx12r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: san leon(close to kemah)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 338

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2001 joker custom









FREE DOGGY

Click image for larger version

Name:	0122081919[1].jpg
Views:	150
Size:	72.9 KB
ID:	8895

Click image for larger version

Name:	0122081921[1].jpg
Views:	169
Size:	84.1 KB
ID:	8896This is Coco, see wandered up to the storage lot my buddy works at. I think she is about a yr old. She is very healthy and friendly. I can not stress enough about how friendly and very non-agressive she is. I have had her for about a month now and have not seen her so much as look at another dog or human in an agressive way. I know the rep that these dogs have and can promise they did not get it from her. I work entirely too many hours to keep her or anyother dog for that matter so I'm offering her to someone who can give her a less lonely life. She loves to be with other dogs so if you have one already she will like that. You will also need to have GOOD fencing as these dogs are very good escape artists. She has been to the vet and every thing is good. She will come with 4 remaing months of Heartgaurd and the rest of her food,bowls,etc. READ CAREFULLY... I am offering her to a GOOD home which means if I even for one second get the feeling that she will be mistreated, fought, hunted, etc you will not get her. She is too non violent to learn that and you will only be dissapointed. Im not getting rid of her because I hate her and dont care I just dont have the time for a pet. SHE HAS NOT BEEN FIXED when I took her to the vet he said we should wait a few weeks because she was a little underweight and no telling what she has been through while she was out. I'm putting her on here because I feel that I can trust most of the people on here and it seems to me that people on here are generally good people. She is not going on CL or anyother site because of the wierdos and people who should not even own roaches as pets. One last thing...IF YOU FOR ANY REASON DECIDE THAT SHE IS NOT THE DOG FOR YOU...I WANT HER BACK! When I say a good home I mean it. I would rather she be lonely than anything else. By the way she sleeps alot.
__________________
The problem with the gene pool is there is no lifegaurd.

Its peanut butter jelly time!!!
1badzx12r is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
C FREE BURLESQUE SHOW WITH FREE BOOZE! TONIGHT! 10/20/2011 NewRider Events, Meets and Rides 33 10-21-2011 08:46 AM
Free Food, Free Alchohol PLS&R Cookoff Sat 9.26.9 Flip Events, Meets and Rides 1 09-26-2009 02:22 PM
MH Doggy Date 3/15/09 Falkryte Events, Meets and Rides 10 03-13-2009 03:35 PM
doggy diaper seratt Off Topic 6 07-11-2008 09:50 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-22-2008, 08:39 PM   #2
jph1486
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: tomball
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 908


Bike(s):
yzf600r(sold) 03 fiddy
zx6
zx10
kx250f






Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badzx12r View Post
Attachment 8895

Attachment 8896This is Coco, see wandered up to the storage lot my buddy works at. I think she is about a yr old. She is very healthy and friendly. I can not stress enough about how friendly and very non-agressive she is. I have had her for about a month now and have not seen her so much as look at another dog or human in an agressive way. I know the rep that these dogs have and can promise they did not get it from her. I work entirely too many hours to keep her or anyother dog for that matter so I'm offering her to someone who can give her a less lonely life. She loves to be with other dogs so if you have one already she will like that. You will also need to have GOOD fencing as these dogs are very good escape artists. She has been to the vet and every thing is good. She will come with 4 remaing months of Heartgaurd and the rest of her food,bowls,etc. READ CAREFULLY... I am offering her to a GOOD home which means if I even for one second get the feeling that she will be mistreated, fought, hunted, etc you will not get her. She is too non violent to learn that and you will only be dissapointed. Im not getting rid of her because I hate her and dont care I just dont have the time for a pet. SHE HAS NOT BEEN FIXED when I took her to the vet he said we should wait a few weeks because she was a little underweight and no telling what she has been through while she was out. I'm putting her on here because I feel that I can trust most of the people on here and it seems to me that people on here are generally good people. She is not going on CL or anyother site because of the wierdos and people who should not even own roaches as pets. One last thing...IF YOU FOR ANY REASON DECIDE THAT SHE IS NOT THE DOG FOR YOU...I WANT HER BACK! When I say a good home I mean it. I would rather she be lonely than anything else. By the way she sleeps alot.
when you say hunted are you talking about pigs?
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/51029398
jph1486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:47 PM   #3
BigComfy
Senior Member
 
BigComfy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: under a rock
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 24,335

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage


He seems messy
__________________
"I haven't seen the crash, but I think Marc needs to be penalized for two or three seasons! Until I stop racing!"-VR46
BigComfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:57 PM   #4
Mrs. ~T~
formerly known as C 1/2
 
Mrs. ~T~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: 290 @ huffmeister
Feedback Rating: (8)
Posts: 12,989


Bike(s):
2006 GSXR 600









Send a message via AIM to Mrs. ~T~
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww james would kill me... but awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Mrs. ~T~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 08:57 PM   #5
DvlRacer
cerca trova
 
DvlRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (52)
Posts: 16,446







Member Garage





Does she like cars/trucks(inside of course)?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
nothing goes unmoderated....
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:01 PM   #6
1badzx12r
SHREK
 
1badzx12r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: san leon(close to kemah)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 338

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2001 joker custom









Quote:
Originally Posted by jph1486 View Post
when you say hunted are you talking about pigs?
yes
__________________
The problem with the gene pool is there is no lifegaurd.

Its peanut butter jelly time!!!
1badzx12r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:02 PM   #7
1badzx12r
SHREK
 
1badzx12r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: san leon(close to kemah)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 338

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2001 joker custom









Quote:
Originally Posted by BigComfy View Post
He seems messy
haha i work 12-16 hrs a day and im single so there you go
__________________
The problem with the gene pool is there is no lifegaurd.

Its peanut butter jelly time!!!
1badzx12r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:04 PM   #8
1badzx12r
SHREK
 
1badzx12r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: san leon(close to kemah)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 338

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2001 joker custom









Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
Does she like cars/trucks(inside of course)?
She has went with me to victoria and i usually take her to get her food and stuff and she does just fine,sleeps most of the way and she will let you know when she needs to make a "pit stop"
__________________
The problem with the gene pool is there is no lifegaurd.

Its peanut butter jelly time!!!
1badzx12r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:07 PM   #9
DvlRacer
cerca trova
 
DvlRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (52)
Posts: 16,446







Member Garage





I'll think about it and get back with you
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
nothing goes unmoderated....
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."

Last edited by a forum moderator; 01-22-2008 at 09:11 PM.
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:31 PM   #10
jph1486
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: tomball
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 908


Bike(s):
yzf600r(sold) 03 fiddy
zx6
zx10
kx250f






Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badzx12r View Post
yes
i didnt know that was cruel but i guess they gotta be pretty agressive to fight a hog! pretty dog though
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/51029398
jph1486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:48 PM   #11
1badzx12r
SHREK
 
1badzx12r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: san leon(close to kemah)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 338

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2001 joker custom









Quote:
Originally Posted by jph1486 View Post
i didnt know that was cruel but i guess they gotta be pretty agressive to fight a hog! pretty dog though
Well i guess it not really all that bad until the hog shanks the dog in the chest with its tusks and kills it. What is being done is a domesticated animal fighting a wild animal whereas the dog is taught to catch or kill or whatever and to also be civil when not. The problem with that is the hog knows nothing but to survive. Usually "hog dogs" will live for awhile until as i said they get killed doing something the owner loves, or when they become so agressive to anything that merely resembles a hog they cannot be controlled and they are shot.Imo people use dogs to hunt hogs because they are either scared to catch the hog themselves and would rather risk the dogs life than there own or are just lazy rednecks who think its cool. But yes, a dog would have to be naturally agressive to do this or it would be killed as soon as it went up to the hog with the intention of playing with it
__________________
The problem with the gene pool is there is no lifegaurd.

Its peanut butter jelly time!!!
1badzx12r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:50 PM   #12
DvlRacer
cerca trova
 
DvlRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (52)
Posts: 16,446







Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badzx12r View Post
Well i guess it not really all that bad until the hog shanks the dog in the chest with its tusks and kills it. What is being done is a domesticated animal fighting a wild animal whereas the dog is taught to catch or kill or whatever and to also be civil when not. The problem with that is the hog knows nothing but to survive. Usually "hog dogs" will live for awhile until as i said they get killed doing something the owner loves, or when they become so agressive to anything that merely resembles a hog they cannot be controlled and they are shot.Imo people use dogs to hunt hogs because they are either scared to catch the hog themselves and would rather risk the dogs life than there own or are just lazy rednecks who think its cool. But yes, a dog would have to be naturally agressive to do this or it would be killed as soon as it went up to the hog with the intention of playing with it
+1

Hog dogs absolutely LOVE what they do, but they are injured constantly. It's not uncommon to have to stitch dogs up on site :/:
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
nothing goes unmoderated....
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:52 PM   #13
jph1486
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: tomball
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 908


Bike(s):
yzf600r(sold) 03 fiddy
zx6
zx10
kx250f






Quote:
Originally Posted by 1badzx12r View Post
Well i guess it not really all that bad until the hog shanks the dog in the chest with its tusks and kills it. What is being done is a domesticated animal fighting a wild animal whereas the dog is taught to catch or kill or whatever and to also be civil when not. The problem with that is the hog knows nothing but to survive. Usually "hog dogs" will live for awhile until as i said they get killed doing something the owner loves, or when they become so agressive to anything that merely resembles a hog they cannot be controlled and they are shot.Imo people use dogs to hunt hogs because they are either scared to catch the hog themselves and would rather risk the dogs life than there own or are just lazy rednecks who think its cool. But yes, a dog would have to be naturally agressive to do this or it would be killed as soon as it went up to the hog with the intention of playing with it
id rather shoot the hog my self than have my dog kill it...i was just wondering if u thought using a dog to hunt was cruel..i can see in this case it is but not when i take my lab to retrieve birds for me
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/51029398
jph1486 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:16 PM   #14
1badzx12r
SHREK
 
1badzx12r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: san leon(close to kemah)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 338

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2001 joker custom









Quote:
Originally Posted by jph1486 View Post
id rather shoot the hog my self than have my dog kill it...i was just wondering if u thought using a dog to hunt was cruel..i can see in this case it is but not when i take my lab to retrieve birds for me
no not at all...i was referring to hog hunting specifically because pit bulls are normally a first choice in a hog dog because of there strength and behaviour
__________________
The problem with the gene pool is there is no lifegaurd.

Its peanut butter jelly time!!!
1badzx12r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:18 PM   #15
DvlRacer
cerca trova
 
DvlRacer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (52)
Posts: 16,446







Member Garage





About how big is he? heigth, weight? Looks like he has some pit but also American Bulldog, what mix does he look like in person?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by rob78 View Post
nothing goes unmoderated....
"And so, this tiny metal deathtrap becomes known as the ultimate form of freedom. Like a steampunk cyborg, man and machine fuse to make a symbol of what you can become when style and speed matter more than safety and efficiency. Is it any wonder that some people just get mad every time they see a motorcycle go by? Because it challenges everything they have, while proving to them that they donít have enough."
DvlRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:24 PM   #16
1badzx12r
SHREK
 
1badzx12r's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: san leon(close to kemah)
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 338

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
2001 joker custom









Quote:
Originally Posted by DvlRacer View Post
About how big is he? heigth, weight? Looks like he has some pit but also American Bulldog, what mix does he look like in person?
she is about 20" to her back, bout 32" nose to , and weighed 45 when i got her but is probabaly around 55 now, she looks all pit to me but every one says she is tall so if she is mixed i cant tell with what but definately with another bull/terrier breed
__________________
The problem with the gene pool is there is no lifegaurd.

Its peanut butter jelly time!!!
1badzx12r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 10:47 PM   #17
t.dubya
Senor Member
 
t.dubya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: the 4th
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 1,647


Bike(s):
k7 gsxr 600 (now dead)









gorgeous dog, good for you trying to rehome her properly!

Id think about taking her but my dog is a beeaatch. Good luck, ill keep my eyes open.
t.dubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy