Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2005, 12:52 PM   #21
The Menace
We Fly HI

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
CR250,CR450,Kx125 Fmx out, and 2 50's 1 real 1 knock off

Re: Evading Arrest Felony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prodigy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner
That's what I told her get a good attorney.... I also had to sign for her bond for $ 10,000.00 b/c I was the only 1 with a tx dl and a job I hope this don't bite me in the * ... Anyone know her on this site?
Yeah I know her you shouldnt have anything to worry about.* What ever happend to Kenny?

*** IF you decide to run speed up hit two hills exit and U-turn works every time

I once had a cop ask me how many times ive ran I laughed and told him "about to be 3"

hey joe same chick from north side or a diffrent one
The Menace is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Felony Racing Bevo Off Topic 33 01-28-2013 02:30 PM
Stunter evading police vid. eltejano General Discussion (Moto Related) 22 07-26-2011 09:08 PM
felony evading with a motor vehilce(bike) batman007 General Discussion (Moto Related) 76 06-01-2006 06:11 AM
Judge dismisses motorcyclist for evading police at 128mph Din General Discussion (Moto Related) 19 12-09-2005 11:19 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-08-2005, 01:07 PM   #22
ridebonafide

Member Garage

HEY FMX. SAME ONE. and yeah she is hotter then hot. she is also a cool chik. rode with her and kenny a couple times.FTP sux to hear she got arrested. atleast they didnt hit her like they did me almost killing me, blaming me for the wreck, and causing a whole lot of financial frustrations
Old 09-08-2005, 01:47 PM   #23
Runner

Feedback Rating: (2)

Bike(s):
SOLD

Yea she is cool rides an R6 works for some phone company not sure which 1
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 01:50 PM   #24
dotcom
*** PUBLIC RELATIONS ***

Bike(s):
01 Yamaha R6, 125 BBB mini

Send a message via AIM to dotcom Send a message via MSN to dotcom Send a message via Yahoo to dotcom

havent we learned what happens when we run...

www.myspace.com/motohouston
dotcom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 02:00 PM   #25
sshaikh01
The guitar boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by dotcom
havent we learned what happens when we run...*
If you're lucky you get away :biggthumpup:
sshaikh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 03:36 PM   #26
tbone16

This thread rules! Hot chicks in bootie shorts evading the law on R6s? Its like the movies. I wanna ride with yall, all I gots 110 mph though, so if they flash the cherrie tops at me, im busted. :eh:
tbone16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 05:00 PM   #27
Din

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
GSXR with CHROME PACKAGE

happend to one of the groups i was riding with a few years back. we were comming from Gtown next thing you know cop pulls in front of all us way ahead jumps out his car and runs into the middle of the freeway trying to get all of us to pull over.. crazy he could of got hit by cars..
Din is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 05:02 PM   #28
sshaikh01
The guitar boys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Din
happend to one of the groups i was riding with a few years back. we were comming from Gtown next thing you know cop pulls in front of all us way ahead jumps out his car and runs into the middle of the freeway trying to get all of us to pull over.. crazy he could of got hit by cars..
lol

cops go crazy when trying to cop more than two bikers at a time.

a state trooper did the same to us like 10 months ago.
sshaikh01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 06:08 PM   #29
mr_joe

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 3

Bike(s):
2005 R6-Sold
2008 CBR1000

cops go crazy when trying to cop more than two bikers at a time.

a state trooper did the same to us like 10 months ago.

Hey remember those troopers have superchargers in there cars so they can keep up with us. Best bet is to make a U ies when he ca't see you ahead of him. and slow down when you pass him going the other way. i got stopped doing 82 in a 60. at least it was all that other junk .
Man look at all the stuff i'm missing . It Sucks being MIA.

www.myspace.com/mrjoes
mr_joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 08:53 PM   #30
paniro187

evasion is a state jail felony. state jail is down town and the one in atascocita. tell her to get a good atty. she can't get a court appt one now because she bonded out. good luck and if she pleas tell her don't take the first thing the d.a. offers if you do they will pwn her worse than they already have. need any more advice pm me.

When you add emotion to any equation, you can't trust the results-Unknown
paniro187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 02:12 AM   #31
Knightrider

Bike(s):
2006 R6 Blue

Send a message via Yahoo to Knightrider

she works for verizon...she originally pulled over and the ONLY reason she took off is because there was a girl on one of the bikes that took off that had her money, credit card and phone....it most likely will not be a felony because the cop wrote the ticket up wrong...he wrote it up as evading but left out the fact that it was with a motor vehicle which means it will be a class B misdimenor (sp?) she has an attourney that is appointed to ALL of HPDs legal issues (an appointed deputy) and of all the people that ran her description was the only one the cop could remember, hince the reason she got caught in galveston at a gas station after filling up with gas

and how do you figure that trooper cruisers are supercharged?
Knightrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 06:44 AM   #32
FastLine
Motorcycle School

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Instructing
Trackdays
A
Boss

Running from the law only shows your true level of dumbass!!!!! You not only take your life, and the life of the officer in pursuit, but also anyone else on the road. What happens if you cause a soccer-mom driving a minivan full of kids to crash and kill a few of them. How much fun would that be then???? All because you don't want a speeding ticket??? Dipshit!!!!! Everyone speeds. If you play the game the you pay the price. Grow up you idiots and take responsibility for your actions!!!!!! It's not cool to run. There are way too many things that can go wrong. Besides, no matter how fast you think you are, you are never faster than a radio.

My advise to you morons that thinks it's cool to run, sell your bikes and your cars. You obviously don't have the maturity it takes to be on the roads.
FastLine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 09:06 AM   #33
Runner

Bike(s):
SOLD

Yes she works for Verizon .... I don't know where u heard she ran b/c of har phone and CC that could be true... But I was right behind her and I believe she just followed the crowd ( granted an error ) she had no reason to take off just a ticket at the most.. She was not detained at the gas station it was at the McDonalds at the end of Broardway and she was I don't believe Harris county or HPD will be any help on this area
Runner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 09:30 AM   #34
hotnanas
i rock knobbies

Feedback Rating: (4)

even if she were arrested on a felony charge, even a crappy lawyer can bargain it down to a misdemeanor and community service, and most often if it's somebodies first offense will just be placed on deferred and nothing will ever show up...
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2005, 11:49 AM   #35
Knightrider

Bike(s):
2006 R6 Blue

Send a message via Yahoo to Knightrider

the lawyer isn't HPD/Harris county he just deals with all of HPDs legal BS...she ALWAYS stops and like i said earlier the only reason she took off (after she stopped) is because someone had her stuff...this coming from her. i believe that over what n e one says/believes on here about her because i ride with her on a regular basis and ANY time a cop attempts to pull someone over she ALWAYS stops.

so like i've said in several other threads why don't you people get the full story before you go talkin about someone you obviously don't know. ya its stupid to run and she would agree and even said she shouldn't have done it but just because you hear about someone bad luck doesn't give you the right to talk ...i could almost guarantee that if it was someone you know well wouldn't talk as bad and/or would sit here and defend them if they couldn't defend themselves because they don't get on here...if im wrong then what kinda of person/"friend" does that make u

(not referin to Runner or Prodigy)
Knightrider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 04:42 AM   #36
zzr03

Im glad she and everyonre that is ok.....

But what is it going to take to make SOME of yall realize that running is not a good idea?

Is ( forbid) some one going to have to die or get seriously injured?

You Know I'm not here to preach to yall, and this has nothing to do with my LE career. I know yall are all grown men and women, and im not trying to tell yell yall what to do or talk down to yall. But......WTF are yall thinkin, if you have decided that taking a chance at loosing your life or taking someone elese's life is a better choice then just paying for the citation that you most likely earned. Well yall go right ahead, it's up to YOU. But why golrify it? We need to remember that there are a lot of people on here that have not been riding very long, and they look up to a lot of people on here. Why point them in the wrong direction? There are a lot of riders on here that can with out a doubt out run a PO, because of their ability to push their bike to the limit. It is our job as the experienced riders to set the example.

I tell every new rider I meet about this site. I think this is the best one out there as far a good motorcycle info and GREAT PEOPLE. I just think that all this FTP and runnig from the cops stuff is like a blemish on the Character on the site. And hey if you don't like cops because of something that happend to you or something that happend to a friend, thats your right. Like who you want to like, I don't like Fierfighters LOL J/K. (i've seen a few on here)

Ride smart and be safe. Remember the only way to change the way the general public and LE look at sportbikes is to shut down the squids and keep the new riders from becoming one.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. :biggthumpup:

zzr03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 08:44 AM   #37
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzr03
Im glad she and everyonre that is ok.....

But what is it going to take to make SOME of yall realize that running is not a good idea?

Is ( forbid) some one going to have to die or get seriously injured?

You Know I'm not here to preach to yall, and this has nothing to do with my LE career. I know yall are all grown men and women, and im not trying to tell yell yall what to do or talk down to yall. But......WTF are yall thinkin, if you have decided that taking a chance at loosing your life or taking someone elese's life is a better choice then just paying for the citation that you most likely earned. Well yall go right ahead, it's up to YOU. But why golrify it? We need to remember that there are a lot of people on here that have not been riding very long, and they look up to a lot of people on here. Why point them in the wrong direction? There are a lot of riders on here that can with out a doubt out run a PO, because of their ability to push their bike to the limit. It is our job as the experienced riders to set the example.

I tell every new rider I meet about this site. I think this is the best one out there as far a good motorcycle info and GREAT PEOPLE. I just think that all this FTP and runnig from the cops stuff is like a blemish on the Character on the site. And hey if you don't like cops because of something that happend to you or something that happend to a friend, thats your right. Like who you want to like, I don't like Fierfighters LOL J/K. (i've seen a few on here)

Ride smart and be safe. Remember the only way to change the way the general public and LE look at sportbikes is to shut down the squids and keep the new riders from becoming one.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. :biggthumpup:

well done grasshoppa

and, I was a FF for 7 years

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2005, 02:44 AM   #38
Moody
Holy Smokes!

Feedback Rating: (4)

Bike(s):

Nice One right:

Open your eyes and reclaim the freedom you were born with. - Moody
Moody is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement