Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-17-2008, 02:20 PM   #21
1000 Killer
Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years
Trackdays: 2

50th aniv R6 and

Originally Posted by houseofpain View Post
they know nothing about customer service or being friendly.....especially those lil mom and pop spots.

atm wouldn't spit out my money and screen was stuck, couldn't cancel the transaction or anything, so i called that 1-800 number listed on the atm. they told me to tell the owner to reboot the machine.....owner told me to hold on 1 minute.....15 mins go by, tells me to hold on again....i wait another 10 and get fed up, so i more 1 min....right now fcker. he tells me to hold on i said "fck you, i'm done waiting for your ".....and somehow his whole chiprack was in my way when i tried to leave, and it fell over and made a HUGE mess. he told me "hey fck you, you clean that up right now", and ....i tripped over his beef jerky and donut rack....and those fell over too.

so i apologized for being so clumsy and i told him "you wasted 30 mins of my i'll waste 30 mins of yours, have a nice day".

tony 1
idiot store owner 0

Hey im with you on this one!! fawker made you wait for 30 minutes..I would of done about the same thing

You gotta hurt in order to know. Fall in order to grow..., Lose in order to gain..., Because most of life's lessons are learned in pain...
R6Spartan is offline   Reply With Quote