MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Information > Events, Meets and Rides
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-06-2005, 05:52 PM   #1
900RR

Member Garage

The Track

Alot of us are going to be going to HRP in baytown on sunday October 2nd if anyone wants to come. im one of the presidents of www.htown-sportbikes.com and we will be giving out 1 free t-shirt to every new member on our board, just as a welcome venue to get to know riders in the houston area. it would also be nice to get some bikes out to run the 1/4 mile for fun.... dont forget the leather suit though. so if anyone wants to join our board as well as this one, for a free shirt, we will be out at baytown on october 2nd at about 5 or 6 o'clock. so feel free to come out. thanks

WWW.HTOWN-SPORTBIKES.COM
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
RideSmart Track Day - 7.18.2009 @MSRC - 3.1Mi Track Ridesmart Ridesmart Motorcycle School 16 07-14-2009 07:19 PM
Tony Terrell Benefit Track Day, June 8th via Lone Star Track Days jeffLSTD Taking it to the Track 2 05-10-2007 11:47 PM
RideSmart Track Day Sep. 5th. Any new track newbies wanna go? roro Events, Meets and Rides 10 08-22-2005 09:42 PM
Advertisement
Old 09-06-2005, 06:05 PM   #2
S14

Feedback Rating: (0)

Re: The Track

rofl
S14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 06:12 PM   #3
Los
Gang Member

Feedback Rating: (7)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Send a message via AIM to Los

Nice... but I think I will sit this one out.
Old 09-06-2005, 06:57 PM   #4
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

Send a message via AIM to KiNG $h!T

LAME this board pwnz that one and always will.
KiNG $h!T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2005, 09:21 PM   #5
900RR

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNG $h!T
i guess your either too lazy or too dumb to spell out the word "owned" or maybe your one of those halo fanatics who thinks its kool to say the word pwnd. this thread was just to invite people to the track, and if they make it kool, if not oh well. but i guess your the kind of person who has one thing, and stays consistent with it, no new change in your life. but i guess thats why you drive an r6.... not ready for any bigger and better change like a better bike.

like i said in this thread from the beginning, it would be kool just to get some bikes at the track to run, if not then this post is not for you.

(you can sit this one out with bigdawg)
Old 09-06-2005, 09:26 PM   #6
Los
Gang Member

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

I meant that date...not the board completely but if you represent the board then I think I will pass all the way. BTW the R6 is not a big bike? Sure its only 600cc but its enough for me. Come back when you upgrade to a liter from your 900rr. right:
Old 09-06-2005, 09:28 PM   #7
900RR

Member Garage

look, im not trying to start any big thing with you guys, im just trying to get people to go to the track for fun. *if you didnt wanna go jus say no thanks, no need to talk about us... i appologize for saying anything offensive to you guys, but i was just trying to get people to the tack, not recruit people for our website. *thanks
Old 09-06-2005, 09:29 PM   #8
900RR

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigdawgR6
I meant that date...not the board completely but if you represent the board then I think I will pass all the way.* BTW the R6 is not a big bike?* Sure its only 600cc but its enough for me.* Come back when you upgrade to a liter from your 900rr.* *right:
hey man, i didnt mean you... i was just a little hot headed from what that other guy said... i apologize though... let my emotions get the best of me, my bad
Old 09-06-2005, 09:30 PM   #9
Los
Gang Member

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

And thats the reason why I said "Nice"...It was intended for your offer and about your site. You just pushed it with the 600cc sportbike. Now why would I want to go to the track only to be laughed at because I canme with an R6?
Old 09-06-2005, 09:31 PM   #10
Los
Gang Member

Bike(s):
'04 Yamaha R6 Edition
'14 Yamaha R6

Quote:
Originally Posted by 900RR
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigdawgR6
I meant that date...not the board completely but if you represent the board then I think I will pass all the way. BTW the R6 is not a big bike? Sure its only 600cc but its enough for me. Come back when you upgrade to a liter from your 900rr. right:
hey man, i didnt mean you... i was just a little hot headed from what that other guy said... i apologize though... let my emotions get the best of me, my bad
right:
Old 09-06-2005, 09:35 PM   #11
900RR

Member Garage

if anyone laughs, its cause they arent running, my best time in my bike is 11.13 @126.4, of course before i did anything to the bike, but still, its just fun, dont gotta be any bigcontest or n e thing, but its kool, maybe some other time. we try to go to the track once overy month or every 2 months. i got a jet kit and went down one tooth so im anxious to see what it will do now
Old 09-07-2005, 01:35 AM   #12
KiNG $h!T
Fugkwhacha heard!!!!

Feedback Rating: (2)

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
MIA!!!

Send a message via AIM to KiNG $h!T

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNG $h!T
i guess your either too lazy or too dumb to spell out the word "owned"* or maybe your one of those halo fanatics who thinks its kool to say the word pwnd.* this thread was just to invite people to the track, and if they make it kool, if not oh well.* but i guess your the kind of person who has one thing, and stays consistent with it, no new change in your life.* but i guess thats why you drive an r6.... not ready for any bigger and better change like a better bike.

like i said in this thread from the beginning, it would be kool just to get some bikes at the track to run, if not then this post is not for you.

(you can sit this one out with bigdawg)
hahah* and doesnt it suck you have 300cc more then my little r6 and it still out handles and runs better track times then yours

naw im juss messing with ya man. Just reppin motohouston to tha fullest. Not much of a straight line fan tho so i will have to pass. good luck on your board though.
KiNG $h!T is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 08:37 AM   #13
mightymouse

I would go but i don't have the gear to drag with.. and i wouldnt want to make my self look bad... right:
mightymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2005, 04:39 PM   #14
900RR

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymouse
I would go but i don't have the gear to drag with.. and i wouldnt want to make my self look bad... right:
i know a lot of DSM's (eclipse's, laser's, and talon's) that are going to that track also, lots of them AWD maybe you can run them in your SRT
Old 09-08-2005, 09:32 AM   #15
mightymouse

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymouse
i know a lot of DSM's (eclipse's, laser's, and talon's) that are going to that track also, lots of them AWD maybe you can run them in your SRT
I don't drag the srt it's stock and not worth risking trashing it out since i'm trying to sell it.
mightymouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2005, 10:45 AM   #16
AdamC

I am going, Gonna see what my little baby wussy r6 can do

See ya there :biggthumpup:
AdamC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 03:14 PM   #17
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius

I'll see your T-shirt and raise you a pair of vintage boxers that says my bessy can outrun yer 900
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2005, 03:42 PM   #18
86gixx

i'll go if i get the bug's out of my carbs by then.
Old 09-11-2005, 07:40 PM   #19
BritishDevil

Member Garage

i might b out there on a 05 GSX-R 600