MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-14-2008, 06:52 PM   #21
jodyhudson

Feedback Rating: (5)

Experience: 10+ years

Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by misery View Post
I believe the Houston race will be in Galveston again, talking with the AMA guys, they signed a contract for 3 more years.. not sure if it will be at Moody Gardens again or not.. I'm gonna check with my contact from last time to see if I can get any other information.. I'll pass it on..
Skip Jones is the guy who organized the Galveston race. he's the one you need to speak to. i'll email him tomorrow and see what the dealio is.
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2009 AMA Supermoto Schedule jodyhudson Taking it to the Track 1 02-01-2009 12:28 PM
RideSmart is adding more Dates to there Schedule tschreck Taking it to the Track 17 09-16-2006 12:16 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-14-2008, 09:46 PM   #22
XRCajun
Cool Senior Member

Feedback Rating: (1)

Trackdays: 5

Bike(s):
2001 Honda XR650R Track Motard (sold), 2006 Honda 919, 2007 Honda CBR600RR(sold)

Man I am pumped there's going two close to home! I'm pretty sure that Armadillo
signed the 3 year contract with AMA and they can probably hold it where ever they want to. Hopefully it will actually be on a real track. I don't really like the parking lot stuff.
XRCajun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 10:06 PM   #23
jodyhudson

Feedback Rating: (5)

Send a message via Yahoo to jodyhudson
Quote:
Originally Posted by XRCajun View Post
Man I am pumped there's going two close to home! I'm pretty sure that Armadillo
signed the 3 year contract with AMA and they can probably hold it where ever they want to. Hopefully it will actually be on a real track. I don't really like the parking lot stuff.
when i talked to Skip at the Galveston event back in Nov. he said the Austin race would be "the old Aquafest race risen from the dead". i hope so ! racin thru the streets of Austin would be sick !!!!
jodyhudson is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement