MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2008, 04:38 PM   #1
Old School RR

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
1999 Honda 900RR....sold
2003 Z1000...currently on the disabled list

Send a message via Yahoo to Old School RR
Gotta read this BS

Ok so i was looking through cars.com the other day and i saw a 99 TA WS6 for sale with a 427 in it and a nice bag of goodies. The guy had it listed at $2950.00 and i sent him a reply to see if it was a typo cause i was kinda interested even if it was supposed to be in the $20k range. I wish i woulda saved the original listing but didn't. Cause this guy sounded so full of SCAM it wasn't funny.
But here was the reply i got:

Re: Cars.com used car lead for William Carr #30779603

Hello there,
Sorry for this late reply, but I've been overwhelmed by the number of emails I got from interested buyers!
Is hard for me to answer to all, So I must avoid the cheap-chat as I don't have time for it so I hope I will cover here all the aspects of this purchase and answer to all the questions you might have.
The price of the car is $2,950.00
I have recently relocated to Roma, Italy for business.The car is here as well. I can and will arrange transportation to US for FREE at your home address and full insurance during shipping!!!
The car will be delivered straight to your home address along with the title and the bill of sales
You probably ask why is FREE SHIPPING, I'm an construction designer and for the moment i got an important project in Italy, i was forced to move here for 2-3 years to complete it.
My company i work for offers to the employers free transport for the car or pays for renting a car, so the shipping will be free.
Also maybe you wonder why I'm not selling here the car but since it's a US registered vehicle, will cost me a fortune to register here so i decided to sell it back in US.
Genuine reason for sale: I can't use the car here or sell it here due to the fact that the car meets US standards, i can use it here only for 30 days.
I realize that the price is a little low but if I will try to sell it locally it will cost me a fortune to register and nobody will buy it.
The car is in excellent condition, clear title, the engine is immaculate, no leaks, no accidents, no dents or hidden defects. The price has nothing to do with my car condition.
For MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THE CAR, OR PHOTOS, JUST ENTER ON THIS LINK: http://picasaweb.google.com/paysonmc...irebirdTransAm
Please let me know if you're interested so I can provide you further details regarding how does the exchange will work.
I will also send you my phone number after your reply
Thank You,
William
Our Passion is BuildingŪ
William Carr
Senior Project Manager
AJC Arthur J Construction, INC
Via G. Bresadola, 32
Roma, RM 00171
Italy
williamcarr@juno.com
Old School RR is offline   Reply With Quote