MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Taking it to the Track
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 09-17-2005, 05:23 PM   #21
BritishDevil

Member Garage

Re: Baytown Houston Raceway

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarbonR1
you need to get unGROUNDED first! :laughing6:
lol nice one crabon +1

lol i wanna go out there n check it out
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Royal Purple Raceway Baytown Jan 16th Adamhijazi1 Events, Meets and Rides 5 01-17-2015 01:49 AM
Royal Purple Raceway Baytown 6-20-14?? All-Day Events, Meets and Rides 0 06-18-2014 04:50 PM
Royal Purple Raceway in Baytown Friday 11-8 j_e_hurst Events, Meets and Rides 104 11-16-2013 12:14 PM
houston raceway 1/4 Bruiser Taking it to the Track 25 08-27-2010 10:32 PM
houston raceway sunday oldman650r Events, Meets and Rides 2 07-27-2008 10:22 AM
Advertisement
Old 09-18-2005, 08:03 AM   #22
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Feedback Rating: (1)

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

Send a message via AIM to Ramius

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffLSTD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramius
I wanna go.

I only asked about the id cause I got robbed this morning, bleh.
Maybe I missed something... are you serious?*

Yeah, it's been a rough week, first off my boss tells me to work 3rd shift for the week with 8 hours notice (as I was walking out the door from getting off work 1st shift)

Then, wednesday was grandparents day at my little girls school (crosby kindergarden) my wife is the historian for the PTA so she had to go take pictures of all the kids and their grandparents, I showed up to watch our other kids who aren't in school yet.

I had rode my bike into work that night, and I bring a lunch most of the time so I have a fox backpack with me, so I put my wallet and work keys and basically everything from my pockets in it so they don't fall out while I'm riding (wierd fear of mine). Anyways, when I get to the kindergarden I put my helmet/jacket/backpack in the back of our truck and go inside, we weren't in there more than an hour or so.. anyways someone broke into the back of the suburban (Keeping in mind this is an OOOOLD 1990 suburban that is rusty and has three car seats in it.) They took all the stuff out of my backpack (wallet/money/even a box of earplugs I had) but what was really sad is yesterday was my little girls 5th birthday, they even stole all of her presents that we had in the back of the truck, they stole some ac equipment I had (vacuum pump etc).

When we told the school all I got was "Yeah, thats been happening a lot, we don't have any cameras, but we think it's someone that lives near here.

Then the next day after that my air conditioner ate . I've spent the last two days replacing everything, put in new inside and outside units, its' a sweaty job as it is, but what made it worse is I had to run all over houston to borrow equipment from people since my stuff got stolen.

I never did get to go the the raceway friday =(

I really want to go though, I need to ride out some frustrations.

Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Ramius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 12:41 AM   #23
B.S. Motorsports
non agent jake

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
20th ann. gsxr 750

Thatís what I call a shity week.^^^^^^^^

But anyways I dint know you had to have a leather jacket I always thought you just had to have long sleeves or a mesh jacket plus will some doc martins work and how about some mechanics gloves lol I didnít know all of this other wise I would have gotten it when I got my bike.

morefun00800033mr[/IMG][/
!!If it aint its !!
B.S. Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 08:03 AM   #24
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

I know I say this every week but I'm really seriously for really going to go this friday, and I'm going to commit. Who wants to meet up an hour before hand off of garth/I-10 and ride up?

PS if anyone wants to run but doesn't have gear, I have extra everything but leather pants.
Who I am now is not who I was, and who I will be is better than anything I ever could have imagined. I am Filled with the Spirit of Christ and I walk surrounded by a Host Of Angels, who can stand before the Army of ? Amen!
Old 09-19-2005, 08:11 AM   #25
CarbonJames
LSTD/TTBC Instructor

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
13 250sx
13 350sxf
12 150sx
07 CRF 230
04 CRF 50/70

Member Garage

sorry to here about your misfortune!
CarbonJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2005, 08:50 AM   #26
Ramius
Rocket Surgeon

Bike(s):
The Purple People Eater

It's ok, the Lord doesn't lead me into any problem or situation that he can't lead me right out of. Key is to keep your head up.

Advertisement