Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts data center was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

View Poll Results: weaknes or showing humanity?
weakness 29 78.38%
"human" 8 21.62%
Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2008, 05:18 PM   #81
J-Row
Gold MemberŪ
 
J-Row's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,406

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2007 1000RR, 2006 1000RR (STOLEN)









Quote:
Originally Posted by cogs69 View Post
Can't people hate each other without having a reason? Dang.....I mean I hate Sugardaddy for no reason. Well ok, one reason, he knows nothing about football, but this is a free country. You gonna tell us we don't have the right to hate her "Just Because"?
+1 Hahaha i agree 100% besides she took Bill back after what he did with monica lewinsky!! That proves how retarded she really is!!
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/jrow1000rr
PGR #121546
J-Row is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
start crying now Badzx14r Off Topic 59 01-02-2011 03:45 AM
Humanity BigComfy Off Topic 1 01-09-2009 04:35 PM
I'M NOT CRYING !! ANTISOCIAL Off Topic 22 01-03-2009 02:29 AM
I feel Like Crying Right Now.. BlackWidow Taking it to the Track 23 12-05-2006 11:49 AM
Advertisement
Old 01-10-2008, 05:19 PM   #82
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Row View Post
LOL She is all about cutting support and pay on the troops. I was a vet and know that we dont get paid for what we do. Without our military we wouldnt be the country that we are today. But thats my $0.02
Lol, that's more like it...as much as I disagree with most of our politicians today I don't want them to die lol...
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:21 PM   #83
J-Row
Gold MemberŪ
 
J-Row's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,406

Experience: 8 years

Bike(s):
2007 1000RR, 2006 1000RR (STOLEN)









Quote:
Originally Posted by CaJuNsOuLjA View Post
Lol, that's more like it...as much as I disagree with most of our politicians today I don't want them to die lol...
Yeah i dont want her to really die but it wouldnt bother me if she did.
__________________
http://www.myspace.com/jrow1000rr
PGR #121546
J-Row is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:21 PM   #84
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by cogs69 View Post
Can't people hate each other without having a reason? Dang.....I mean I hate Sugardaddy for no reason. Well ok, one reason, he knows nothing about football, but this is a free country. You gonna tell us we don't have the right to hate her "Just Because"?
Lol, man you are entitled to whatever the Constitution allows...the below points to why I pointed out J-Rows comment...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaJuNsOuLjA View Post
Lol, that's more like it...as much as I disagree with most of our politicians today I don't want them to die lol...
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:25 PM   #85
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville
 
cogs69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Way out there...
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,125

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser









Quote:
Originally Posted by CaJuNsOuLjA View Post
Lol, man you are entitled to whatever the Constitution allows...the below points to why I pointed out J-Rows comment...
no reason to lose any sleep if it did....hehe. Thank I disagree with her ideas, but the woman has an evil vibe about her. Her and Martha Stewart both. I just don't have a good feeling, and I am really usually right on about my feelings on people even if I can't put it into words.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:26 PM   #86
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by cogs69 View Post
no reason to lose any sleep if it did....hehe. Thank I disagree with her ideas, but the woman has an evil vibe about her. Her and Martha Stewart both. I just don't have a good feeling, and I am really usually right on about my feelings on people even if I can't put it into words.
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:38 PM   #87
jus10
Loading...
 
jus10's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,160

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
KX TooNifty









Quote:
Originally Posted by cogs69 View Post
no reason to lose any sleep if it did....hehe. Thank I disagree with her ideas, but the woman has an evil vibe about her. Her and Martha Stewart both. I just don't have a good feeling, and I am really usually right on about my feelings on people even if I can't put it into words.
I know what ya mean. However, I will say that is not the sole reason behind my dislike for her. I don't believe in communism and she does, plain and simple that's what it all comes down to.
jus10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:43 PM   #88
CaJuNsOuLjA
Resident Glasnost
 
CaJuNsOuLjA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: NW: 249 & Beltway
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,106

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
*SOLD*...(Pending purchase): 2006 CRF 450






Quote:
Originally Posted by jus10 View Post
I know what ya mean. However, I will say that is not the sole reason behind my dislike for her. I don't believe in communism and she does, plain and simple that's what it all comes down to.
This better represents my apprehension to her gaining the presidency...
__________________
indifferent0028"They've created a nation of spenders, speculators, and consumers, and they've destroyed the savers, producers, and the investing class that built this country. We're moving from a market-based economy to essentially a planned economy. We're abandoning capitalism and embracing socialism. That's a recipe for disaster." - Peter Schiff
CaJuNsOuLjA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:51 PM   #89
hotnanas
i rock knobbies
 
hotnanas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 8,881

Experience: 10+ years











I didn't read through this all, but I don't think anything of her crying, be it fake or real. What I do think is that she is one of the most scandalous people, and that the US won't be able to afford all of her ideas. It wouldn't be such a bad thing for the right lady to be the President, but she is NOT fit.
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:53 PM   #90
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville
 
cogs69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Way out there...
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,125

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser









Quote:
Originally Posted by hotnanas View Post
I didn't read through this all, but I don't think anything of her crying, be it fake or real. What I do think is that she is one of the most scandalous people, and that the US won't be able to afford all of her ideas. It wouldn't be such a bad thing for the right lady to be the President, but she is NOT fit.
Can I get an AMEN!!! haha
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:58 PM   #91
Squoddybody
This is me.
 
Squoddybody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hillbilly
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 22,185

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650






AMEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogs69 View Post
Can I get an AMEN!!! haha
__________________
THIS is me on my motorcycle. Any Questions?

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:02 PM   #92
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero
 
ArturoC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Atascocita
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 23,248


Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage





Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Ramen.
__________________
Blog | Pics | YouTube
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:04 PM   #93
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville
 
cogs69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Way out there...
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,125

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser









Quote:
Originally Posted by ArturoC View Post
Ramen.
A$$hole I may not agree with you on religion, but you are A ok in my book.
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:10 PM   #94
hotnanas
i rock knobbies
 
hotnanas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 8,881

Experience: 10+ years











You guys got my blood all boiling now:

Things worth knowing about Hillary Clinton
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:14 PM   #95
ArturoC
51% Geek, 49% SuperHero
 
ArturoC's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Atascocita
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 23,248


Bike(s):
'99 GSXR600
'04 NSR 50
'09 Yamaha WR250X
'07 Triumph 675

Member Garage





Send a message via ICQ to ArturoC Send a message via AIM to ArturoC Send a message via Yahoo to ArturoC Send a message via Skype™ to ArturoC
Quote:
Originally Posted by cogs69 View Post
A$$hole I may not agree with you on religion, but you are A ok in my book.

__________________
Blog | Pics | YouTube
CMRA [Prov Nov]ice #404
Sponsors: D&D - GoPro - Amsoil
ArturoC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 05:22 AM   #96
badman
Banned
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Deer park
Feedback Rating: (7)
Posts: 1,558

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
09 GSXR 750 ALL BLACK BABY






User is banned

.
badman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:05 AM   #97
Kinny
AONNOG
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Friendswood
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 5,364


Bike(s):
None









Send a message via AIM to Kinny
Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
discussing w/ the female engineer next to me about this, after she won NH, she was on stage and appeared to be crying as was Bill.

is this a sign of weakness

or showing that she's "human"
Showing she's a good "actor".
Kinny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:12 AM   #98
RACER X
what R you lookin' at?
 
RACER X's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Richmond, Tx
Feedback Rating: (26)
Posts: 33,505

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 8

Bike(s):
'14 Honda GROM! 181cc of fury!!
'10 Aprilia Tuono Factory-SOLD
'08 Busa - sold
A few more bought
A few more sold






ok, but what will other countries think of this showing of emotion?
__________________
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
2014 GROM
181cc's BABY!
Trump/Zimmerman 2016
Make America Great Again!
RACER X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 08:13 AM   #99
cogs69
Mayor of Coggerville
 
cogs69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Way out there...
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 11,125

Experience: 3 years

Bike(s):
79cc mini cruiser









Quote:
Originally Posted by RACER X View Post
ok, but what will other countries think of this showing of emotion?
haha, you mocking me?
cogs69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 10:07 AM   #100
hotnanas
i rock knobbies
 
hotnanas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Feedback Rating: (4)
Posts: 8,881

Experience: 10+ years











zx490 38355deleted

What do other countries think about the Bulgarian and French Presidents?
hotnanas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:31 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy