Welcome back to us :/ Our hosts datacenter was down for the entire day.
MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > Stunters Lounge
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2008, 12:15 AM   #21
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
i thought it was in Humble?
Yezir....just south of 59.....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who was it? who crashed at ASI? (looks like ASI) NewRider General Discussion (Moto Related) 18 01-08-2015 10:36 AM
ASI ASI JRxGRUBZx Stunters Lounge 45 09-19-2008 02:40 PM
ASI............. Gideon Events, Meets and Rides 42 11-23-2006 09:26 PM
ASI TeXasGiXXer General Discussion (Moto Related) 36 11-03-2006 02:31 AM
ASI flip326 Off Topic 35 10-05-2006 04:18 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-10-2008, 12:19 AM   #22
JRxGRUBZx
.............
 
JRxGRUBZx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: h**town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,325

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .






yeah rght behind the chuckie cheese ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azylum View Post
i thought it was in Humble?
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:23 AM   #23
JRxGRUBZx
.............
 
JRxGRUBZx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: h**town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,325

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .






yo del just a question man... how did you start stunting?? i mean i know noone started out doing HC and O's..were you at one time called a squid?? just askin man....
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:26 AM   #24
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Yeah, I was. I used to try and rock wheelies on the street, but that was short lived when I realized the danger I could put myself in and plus all the taunts from my friends saying I was a squid.....


I finally got into the lots and realized it was alot safer and more of a controlled environment to try stuff out. Plus I got myself a honda 50, learned back brake control and just moved up from there.....
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:32 AM   #25
JRxGRUBZx
.............
 
JRxGRUBZx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: h**town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,325

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .






thanks for the honest answer..i will be a stunter one day i mean its all i think about .and ibang out on my lil 80..i just want to get use to my 600 before i take the next step up..o andkeep warping my brain by watching teach .hahaha..but you can really learn aot about stunting if you actually take the time to sit and study certain techniques and read alot on it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del View Post
Yeah, I was. I used to try and rock wheelies on the street, but that was short lived when I realized the danger I could put myself in and plus all the taunts from my friends saying I was a squid.....


I finally got into the lots and realized it was alot safer and more of a controlled environment to try stuff out. Plus I got myself a honda 50, learned back brake control and just moved up from there.....
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:36 AM   #26
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
thanks for the honest answer..i will be a stunter one day i mean its all i think about .and ibang out on my lil 80..i just want to get use to my 600 before i take the next step up..o andkeep warping my brain by watching teach .hahaha..but you can really learn aot about stunting if you actually take the time to sit and study certain techniques and read alot on it.
That's all us stunters really ask for.....

I mean, if you can subject your body to pain and suffering for this sport and your not afraid to step outside the box from traditional riding, then I would welcome you to the stunt world. But there's alot more involved than just pain....

You have to WANT IT......

I love stuntriding. I'm constantly thinking everyday what trick I could work on or how I could improve in my riding. Plus I'm trying to be innovative with my non-burnout burnouts......
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:42 AM   #27
JRxGRUBZx
.............
 
JRxGRUBZx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: h**town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,325

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .






i went out to asi when i saw a truck with a bike in the back turn down a road i was hnnnn so i went and some kat with a silver bike was stuntin and his homie had a fifty . that was the first time ever i had seen stunting in person..people dont know how much the sport has taken a hold of me..this is my dream....see you around del..watch one i might be able to show you a thing or to haha jk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Del View Post
That's all us stunters really ask for.....

I mean, if you can subject your body to pain and suffering for this sport and your not afraid to step outside the box from traditional riding, then I would welcome you to the stunt world. But there's alot more involved than just pain....

You have to WANT IT......

I love stuntriding. I'm constantly thinking everyday what trick I could work on or how I could improve in my riding. Plus I'm trying to be innovative with my non-burnout burnouts......
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 12:44 AM   #28
del240z
MH's #1 HOBO
 
del240z's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Houston, tejas!!!
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 7,740

Experience: 7 years

Bike(s):
None at the moment..... :-(









Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
i went out to asi when i saw a truck with a bike in the back turn down a road i was hnnnn so i went and some kat with a silver bike was stuntin and his homie had a fifty . that was the first time ever i had seen stunting in person..people dont know how much the sport has taken a hold of me..this is my dream....see you around del..watch one i might be able to show you a thing or to haha jk
That's good though. Keep that humble attitude and it will get you places amongst the stunt community.....

, if I dont start gettin better, you just might pass me up.....





































































NOT!!!!!!
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
So is refusing to give it up.

If you keep looking in the pantry and finding out its empty, eventually you go to a restaurant.
del240z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 01:02 AM   #29
JRxGRUBZx
.............
 
JRxGRUBZx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: h**town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,325

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .






yo del pm me when yall head out there i will sit back and chill..dont worry about me doing any power wheelies on the street lol
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:16 PM   #30
bignmz04
My better is better
 
bignmz04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Sugarland
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,997


Bike(s):
too many to list. but dreaming and waiting on the ktm RC8.









Send a message via AIM to bignmz04 Send a message via Yahoo to bignmz04
has asi really gotten that bad? i used to go out there with some clearlake people from the gym back in the day. was not really bad back then.
bignmz04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 05:35 PM   #31
STREETBIKEMIKE
GANGMEMBER
 
STREETBIKEMIKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: KATY
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 280

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
Trickin on you with the stock xr50









Send a message via AIM to STREETBIKEMIKE
yeah i was wondering if anybody rode there. I saw the hpd video and it looked like the same spot that the stuntwars were at.
__________________
Cobrakiller wishes he was as gang as me
STREETBIKEMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2008, 06:27 PM   #32
Mr. Unassailable
1-20-2013-Change we need
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Feedback Rating: (6)
Posts: 19,792

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+






Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by STREETBIKEMIKE View Post
yeah i was wondering if anybody rode there. I saw the hpd video and it looked like the same spot that the stuntwars were at.
pretty much everyvideo you ever watch that has anythign to do with houston and stunting, will have that building in it at some point in time.
__________________
Retired
tracksig
Mr. Unassailable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 09:04 PM   #33
STREETBIKEMIKE
GANGMEMBER
 
STREETBIKEMIKE's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: KATY
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 280

Experience: 5 years

Bike(s):
Trickin on you with the stock xr50









Send a message via AIM to STREETBIKEMIKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Unassailable View Post
pretty much everyvideo you ever watch that has anythign to do with houston and stunting, will have that building in it at some point in time.
well when do you guys usually ride up there. Im still new to the town and want to meet/ride with new people.
__________________
Cobrakiller wishes he was as gang as me
STREETBIKEMIKE is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:56 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy