MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

View Poll Results: believe in ghost??/
believe in them 34 59.65%
dont believe in them 23 40.35%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-08-2008, 10:16 PM   #21
Vandals
Scooter
 
Vandals's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: WACO
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 4,359

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2003 Yamaha r1
1981 Honda Trail 110 -"The Tank"








Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
have any of you ever tried to wake up but couldnt find the stregnth like something was holding you down ?? that stuff sucks
I only feel that if ive been drinking or smoking alot.. i dont blame it on the ghosts
Vandals is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ghost in the elevator Grinchy Off Topic 6 11-28-2012 08:15 AM
Ghost Towns HDA Events, Meets and Rides 15 11-05-2011 02:21 AM
Ghost Adventures GsxrRcr369 Off Topic 1 03-20-2011 09:04 AM
ghost story bunxx Off Topic 2 10-23-2009 11:49 PM
Is this a ghost GsxrRcr369 Off Topic 35 10-18-2009 03:18 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-08-2008, 10:32 PM   #22
Squoddybody
This is me.
 
Squoddybody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hillbilly
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 22,185

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650






I haven't had any 'sightings', but I think there are things that are unexplainable... For instance: The main st into my neighborhood is cold. REALLY cold, and creepy, even during the day, even a warm day. There's something there. No matter what, on my bike I get chills on a certain part of that road.
__________________
THIS is me on my motorcycle. Any Questions?

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:35 PM   #23
fuknrobert
the necessary villain
 
fuknrobert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Hideout
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 14,959

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!









Quote:
Originally Posted by JRxGRUBZx View Post
have any of you ever tried to wake up but couldnt find the stregnth like something was holding you down ?? that stuff sucks
it's called sleep paralysis

happens to me at least once a month
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:35 PM   #24
fuknrobert
the necessary villain
 
fuknrobert's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: The Hideout
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 14,959

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'04 R6, '05 70, '04 fiddy!









Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
I haven't had any 'sightings', but I think there are things that are unexplainable... For instance: The main st into my neighborhood is cold. REALLY cold, and creepy, even during the day, even a warm day. There's something there. No matter what, on my bike I get chills on a certain part of that road.
is there a body of water nearby?
__________________

Quote:
Originally Posted by bentgixxer
im not a midget , i was actually born with a type of dwarfism, but i took medication for 12 yrs to reach just 5'6"
fuknrobert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 10:36 PM   #25
Squoddybody
This is me.
 
Squoddybody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hillbilly
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 22,185

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650






Quote:
Originally Posted by fuknrobert View Post
is there a body of water nearby?
Nope. Just unexplained.
__________________
THIS is me on my motorcycle. Any Questions?

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:19 PM   #26
Angamico
Range Target
 
Angamico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 496


Bike(s):
YZF600R
TigerEX1200








Saw one in the 100+ year old hotel I stayed at in Brazil. Me and 2 other friends witnessed it while on the roof BS'n and looking at the ocean. I asked the desk clerk about it in the morning. Young woman in white formal gown. Not see-through, she was like a real person. She didn't acknowledge us when we said hi, just wlked right on by. They said it was a common occurence up there.

I never believed until that moment. Saw her 2 more times while I was there. Creepy.
Angamico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:21 PM   #27
Squoddybody
This is me.
 
Squoddybody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hillbilly
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 22,185

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650






Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamico View Post
Saw one in the 100+ year old hotel I stayed at in Brazil. Me and 2 other friends witnessed it while on the roof BS'n and looking at the ocean. I asked the desk clerk about it in the morning. Young woman in white formal gown. Not see-through, she was like a real person. She didn't acknowledge us when we said hi, just wlked right on by. They said it was a common occurence up there.

I never believed until that moment. Saw her 2 more times while I was there. Creepy.
Ew. I got chills just reading that.
__________________
THIS is me on my motorcycle. Any Questions?

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:24 PM   #28
Angamico
Range Target
 
Angamico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 496


Bike(s):
YZF600R
TigerEX1200








Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
Ew. I got chills just reading that.
yeah, I got em writing it.

thanks for digging that memory up. now I'll need to pay someone like your sis for sleep therapy again.
Angamico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:26 PM   #29
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamico View Post
yeah, I got em writing it.

thanks for digging that memory up. now I'll need to pay someone like your sis for sleep therapy again.
L O THE **** L
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:29 PM   #30
Angamico
Range Target
 
Angamico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 496


Bike(s):
YZF600R
TigerEX1200








Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmckee View Post
L O THE **** L
don't know what that means, but she seriously is a sleep therapist.
Angamico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:29 PM   #31
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamico View Post
don't know what that means, but she seriously is a sleep therapist.
lol i know she is
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:33 PM   #32
Angamico
Range Target
 
Angamico's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: League City
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 496


Bike(s):
YZF600R
TigerEX1200








Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilmckee View Post
lol
oh snap
Angamico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:35 PM   #33
lilmckee
Not part of the wannbes
 
lilmckee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 28,009

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+











Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamico View Post
oh snap
it was funny how you brought it up homie
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by OMEGA View Post
man [mckee] does not exist


where is mckee?
lilmckee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:41 PM   #34
Squoddybody
This is me.
 
Squoddybody's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Hillbilly
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 22,185

Experience: 8 years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
Custom 2003 SV650






Quote:
Originally Posted by Angamico View Post
don't know what that means, but she seriously is a sleep therapist.
She is a rpsgt... not sure you can call that therapist, but she can diagnose your problems... Meaner FTW!
__________________
THIS is me on my motorcycle. Any Questions?

follow me on IG - squoddybody
Squoddybody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:50 PM   #35
CaptainMorgan
The True Captain
 
CaptainMorgan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Tucson
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 463

Experience: 5 years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
2006 Yamaha R6 (sold)
2007 Yamaha R6 (track bike)








i believe in them.. woke up one nite when i was sleeping at my grandmothers from visiting i was mid sentence when i woke up my grandfather was sittin on the corner of my bed and i guess i was trying to talk to him in my sleep or something...my heart was pumpin so fast i tryed talkin to him he just stared at the window... my mom came in to ask me if everything was alrite... when she opened the door i jumped and turned my head to look at the door and then looked at the corner of my bed..he was gone.. i was freaking out and my mom thinks i was having a bad dream but i know wat i saw

my friends just laugh at me when i tell them but watever

theres also another time when i was taking a shower and my g-ma's 8track player that was in the bathroom was clikin and heard wat i thought was my grandpa saying " thing"
CaptainMorgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 11:51 PM   #36
civicious
Senior Member
 
civicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Nawfside
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 1,811

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
TZR250







Last edited by RACER X; 01-08-2008 at 11:56 PM.
civicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:00 AM   #37
JRxGRUBZx
.............
 
JRxGRUBZx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: h**town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,325

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .






same here!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by squoddybody View Post
Ew. I got chills just reading that.
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:04 AM   #38
civicious
Senior Member
 
civicious's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Nawfside
Feedback Rating: (5)
Posts: 1,811

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
TZR250






civicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:05 AM   #39
JRxGRUBZx
.............
 
JRxGRUBZx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: h**town
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 14,325

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .






man thats some white noise type stuff..if u ever saw the movie....better believe it was him....you must of been his favorite..
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMorgan View Post
i believe in them.. woke up one nite when i was sleeping at my grandmothers from visiting i was mid sentence when i woke up my grandfather was sittin on the corner of my bed and i guess i was trying to talk to him in my sleep or something...my heart was pumpin so fast i tryed talkin to him he just stared at the window... my mom came in to ask me if everything was alrite... when she opened the door i jumped and turned my head to look at the door and then looked at the corner of my bed..he was gone.. i was freaking out and my mom thinks i was having a bad dream but i know wat i saw

my friends just laugh at me when i tell them but watever

theres also another time when i was taking a shower and my g-ma's 8track player that was in the bathroom was clikin and heard wat i thought was my grandpa saying " thing"
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:46 AM   #40
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets
 
Sifu-TZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 14,586

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard









I gotta laugh at a lot of those, and how rules for ghosts change. like how the clothes were somehow transported with the persons' spirit wherever it is they go, and somehow show up. what if you were wearing a t-shirt that says " I love p*ssy" when you died? do you get to wear what you were wearing when you died, or at some other part of your life? what if you died with your helmet on? and couldn't get it off in the afterlife? that would suck, unless you were ugly and it was a cool helmet. I'd hate to have died when I was young wearing a canadian tuxedo or something, and be stuck with it!
__________________
fastline logo

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
SBN. We're coming for your wife and daughters.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:54 AM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy