MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > General Discussion > General Discussion (Moto Related)
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2008, 11:14 PM   #21
OMEGA
good eenin *****es

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2001 sv650(totalled) 01 yzfr6 now 2003sv1000

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
They spell it with two 'd's
heh my bad
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who buzzed me? Bevo General Discussion (Moto Related) 31 10-15-2010 01:49 PM
the Somewhat BUZZED thread ANTISOCIAL Off Topic 14 05-06-2009 12:51 AM
Buzzed on I-45 Angamico General Discussion (Moto Related) 17 09-08-2008 11:06 AM
bandito bikers klassik General Discussion (Moto Related) 45 06-05-2008 10:29 PM
I got buzzed on I-10 MadseasoN General Discussion (Moto Related) 10 03-22-2007 10:10 PM
Advertisement
Old 01-07-2008, 11:18 PM   #22
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Feedback Rating: (0)

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaR6 View Post
heh my bad
Didn't meant to be nitpicky, but it's the little things...

Fat Freddy says, "Busas are for posing!"
cashtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 11:22 PM   #23
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob919 View Post
I got a story (and I think they were Bandidos):
Yeah, I was buddy-buddy with a couple of Bandido 'officers' back when I was in High School. I just thought I was cool because I was hanging out with tough guys - and nobody would **** with us.

I thought that they were really cool guys and that they actually considered me a friend.

I was WRONG about that. Those dudes were vicious and would just as soon roll you up as take heat for you.

I have to say though, it was nice not having to worry about any drunk at a bar starting with you.

Old 01-08-2008, 01:24 AM   #24
BrokebackCowboy
RAT FIGHTER

Quote:
I got a story (and I think they were Bandidos):
Back in late '88 or early '89, when I first moved here from Jersey, I was riding my 650 Nighthawk with my GF in the back seat, very early morning. It was before the Helmet Law went into effect, so we were riding without our lids on Westheimer. For a visual, I'm Asian and my GF back then was white and blond. I had long hair down to the small of my back, and had that whole '80s Rock kinda look goin'. We were both new to Houston, and didn't know too many peeps (just new friends we made at that point). We had just stopped at a light, I think by Wilcrest, and we were the only ones at the line. I was on the right side of the leftmost lane, when a gangster rode up on my left flank. Next thing I know another 2 ride up on my right flank, in the next lane, while the rest rode up directly behind us, and behind to the right, and then all the way back. Basicly, they surrounded us, and did so deliberately.

The "leader", on my right, barks out "Where you from!?" My GF is nervous as , and I'm being a little . I've dealt with skinheads before back in Jersey, who did not seem to like the fact that an Asian was dating a "white girl" (same GF, btw). Back to the story, I tell him I'm from Jersey.

So he responds "No. I mean.... Where.... Are... You... From ?" and stares at me solid. So I look at him again, then at my GF, who's tapping my thighs to let me know she's a little scared. I look at him in disbelief (apparantly, I'm still "not getting it"), and I'm thinking: "WTF? You know where I'm from cause in on my plates!" I point at my NJ plates, and say "Newwww Jerrrrzeeee" as I look him straight in the eyes. At this point, as i look around, I realize I probably just f*cked myself, cause only then did I realize these guys are for real. The leader chuckles, looks around at his homies, while the beer-bellied chicas throw out this crazy laugh. He moves his head toward me, looks me straight in the eyes, and says "You're a ." then looks at my GF with this F'd up stare, then back at me, then says ". Go home."

Light turns green. I'm outa there!!!!!

I've told this to my friends, and all they had to say was I was one lucky they let me talk back at them like that. when I think of the odds (me & gf alone) vs. a gang of bikers, then I think my friends were right.

I'll tell you what, some of you may remember a post I made a while back about a chopper dude pulling up right next to me, catching me by surprise. Although it was nothing like this Biker gang incident almost 20 years ago, it did bring back that sense of unease I felt back then.

I know CerealKiller who knows Cogs69 who knows Squoddybody who knows Whorenet who knows McKee who knows Sugz who knows Meaner who knows Mala who knows Cody who knows Hardcoresteeevveee!
BrokebackCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 03:38 AM   #25
exlaverda

Rob, .... whoever it was you encountered that night weren't 1% er's, but just plain old azzhole's.... sorry you had to go through that..

True 1% riders wouldn't have given you the time of day, let alone harrassed you... Unless you are wearing "colors", they couldn't care less, unless you really do mess with them (which I know you didn't..) The whole 1% "idea' has been blown so way out of proportion by the media and Hollywood. The truth behind what it actually is, will remain known only to those who still abide by the ideals on which it was based.

http://home.earthlink.net/~rcvsmc-edu/index.html

click M/C Club basics on the left bar..

happy reading and safe riding!

Jeff
'76 Laverda3CL....
PGR rider, and proud of it!
exlaverda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 04:05 PM   #26
AhmadHasib
Turkey Sammich: Mmmm Good

Experience: 1 year

What is a Bandito?

-noob
Old 01-08-2008, 04:06 PM   #27
BrokebackCowboy
RAT FIGHTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhmadHasib View Post
What is a Bandito?

-noob

dude erase that

I know CerealKiller who knows Cogs69 who knows Squoddybody who knows Whorenet who knows McKee who knows Sugz who knows Meaner who knows Mala who knows Cody who knows Hardcoresteeevveee!
Old 01-08-2008, 04:17 PM   #28
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off

Feedback Rating: (3)

Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900

Quote:
Originally Posted by cashtown View Post
...I thought that they were really cool guys and that they actually considered me a friend.

I was WRONG about that. Those dudes were vicious and would just as soon roll you up as take heat for you.

Read "The 's Angels" Hunter S Thompson. He hung with them back in the 60s and thought he was sorta honorary one of them.
Then for no real reason they beat the out of him and that was the end of the time he spent with them.
Bevo- "I lack skillz"
bumblebee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 04:19 PM   #29
NorthHoustonGSXR
Yes I do.

Feedback Rating: (5)

Bike(s):
2006 GSX 600R
mystery bike
2000 CBR600F4 track only (SOLD)

get a gun and carry it...it is the all equalizer, Banddito or not...

xdng33m4iv
GOVERNMENT IS THE REAL MIDDLE MAN. COMMON BUSINESS PRACTICE IS TO ELIMINATE THE MIDDLE MAN.
NorthHoustonGSXR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 04:19 PM   #30
cashtown
Lawyers Guns and Money

Bike(s):
'05 Hayabusa '98 ZX-6E

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumblebee View Post
Read "The 's Angels" Hunter S Thompson. He hung with them back in the 60s and thought he was sorta honorary one of them.
Then for no real reason they beat the out of him and that was the end of the time he spent with them.
Yeah, i read that one awhile back, was a really good read. I love the part where the H.A. talks about how they will even **** up a trained fighter because of how ready they are to inflict pain and damage. He says something like, "I'm dangerous because I'm ready to hit you with a chain!"

Old 01-08-2008, 04:22 PM   #31
OMEGA
good eenin *****es

Feedback Rating: (4)

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2001 sv650(totalled) 01 yzfr6 now 2003sv1000

Member Garage

man when i hear banddito i want mexican food, anyone else?
Old 01-08-2008, 04:22 PM   #32
BrokebackCowboy
RAT FIGHTER

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegaR6 View Post
man when i hear banddito i want mexican food, anyone else?
haha +1

Old 01-08-2008, 04:58 PM   #33
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Are we talking about these guys? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandidos
yup

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
ScooterTrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 05:03 PM   #34
PORSCHITO

Feedback Rating: (1)

Send a message via AIM to PORSCHITO Send a message via Yahoo to PORSCHITO
you mean you potatoed a bandito ....
you can only buzz someone on a sport bike 150+ hahaha
PORSCHITO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 05:15 PM   #35
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by PORSCHITO View Post
you mean you potatoed a bandito ....
you can only buzz someone on a sport bike 150+ hahaha

it does potato, but with a whistlin' turboneum 'tude. I'm not even gonna say how fast I went
jet on crack comes to mind

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
I respect scootertrash because well... He's like the Jesus of building and fixing .
[/QUOTE]
Old 01-09-2008, 12:09 AM   #36
Jae
Kilted Basterd

Feedback Rating: (9)

Experience: 9 years

Bike(s):
Naked Sprint
Russian POS
Angry Max/Tub
Pile o' Hyosungs

Member Garage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooterTrash View Post
it does potato, but with a whistlin' turboneum 'tude. I'm not even gonna say how fast I went
jet on crack comes to mind
of course since you were on a closed track in mexico, you should be safe to tell... i'm kinda curious what a harley will do

and for everyone else, the 2 "d's" refer to "Bandido", not "Banddito"
Jae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 12:16 AM   #37
TheMagicMan
SBN Mechanic

Feedback Rating: (7)

Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
'97-DR650 '01-RC51 '03-XR250R '83-XR80R '93-XR80R '03-XR50

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave C View Post
My friend actually does that and sprayed a car at the crawfish festival in Spring last year. she was so mad
OMG that was the greatest! He had two water pistols velcroed to his fairings. OMG she was dumb.
TheMagicMan is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 07:42 AM   #38
ScooterTrash
ConroePowderCoating.com

Bike(s):
lots of em

Quote:
Originally Posted by kacivic View Post
of course since you were on a closed track in mexico, you should be safe to tell... i'm kinda curious what a harley will do

and for everyone else, the 2 "d's" refer to "Bandido", not "Banddito"
well, this one (04 1200) would do 110 pretty easy stock on a calm day, I remember way back when it was new, I was pushing a small windsheild in a head wind and it topped out at 105 and no more.

now is a horse of a different motor and attitude and it will easily smash the speedo at 120 and keep going on around. I'd guess prolly in the 130-140 range due to the gearing. It has plenty of motor enough to top out the gearing quick and easy. prolly a 10 sec. 1/4 ride on this harley.

[QUOTE=Mr.D;2764337]
[/QUOTE]
Old 01-09-2008, 07:55 AM   #39
JRxGRUBZx

Experience: 2 years

Bike(s):
O-six six durty six (r.i.p)
07 zx6r (rip)
o-five six durty six (rip)
01 f4i - yes yes im a trader .

On July 29, 2007, during the Hells Angels 2007 USA motorcycle run, six members of the Hells Angels confronted six members of the Bandidos in the parking lot of a Eureka Springs, Arkansas antique shop. Two of the Bandidos escaped the parking lot to retrieve weapons, leaving the other four members to face the six Hells Angels. The remaining four Bandidos were stabbed with knives and beaten with baseball bats in the ensuing melee, leaving them critically injured. The men were all flown to area hospitals. Police arrested six members of the Hells Angels a short time later. Police speculate that the fight may have started over territorial issues, since Arkansas is controlled by the Bandidos. [4][5]

[edit] Canada
On April 8, 2006, four vehicles containing the bodies of eight men, all of whom had been shot, were discovered in a farmer's field outside of the hamlet of Shedden, Ontario, Canada. Six of the men killed in what became known as the Shedden Massacre were believed to have been full members of the Bandidos, including the alleged president of the organization in Canada. Three of the suspects in the case are also believed to have been full members, and one a prospective
............................ seems like they get their handed to them to me ... hahaha
JRxGRUBZx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 08:34 AM   #40
bignmz04
My better is better

Bike(s):
too many to list. but dreaming and waiting on the ktm RC8.

Send a message via AIM to bignmz04 Send a message via Yahoo to bignmz04
used to work at my pops shop in san leon back in the day. met plenty of them. one used to carry a sword by his side like he was part of the cavalry. nice dudes for the most part but not be trusted. it was always funny how the prospecters had to turn over the title to their bikes while they were prospecting. if they did not think you belonged they would take your bike. even went to the gun range with one of them. dude knew how to shoot. lot of the ones i met were viet vets also.
bignmz04 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisement