MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Like us on Facebook! Regular shirt GIVEAWAYS and more

Advertisement

Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2008, 01:01 PM   #1
BigComfy

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

Talking 370HSSV-0773H

BUSH GETS CODED MESSAGE FROM OSAMA BIN LADEN

After numerous rounds of 'We don't even know if bin Laden is still alive', bin Laden decides to send George W. a letter in his own writing to let him know that he is still in the game.
Bush opens the letter and sees only a coded message: "370HSSV-0773H". He can't figure it out, so he asks Karl Rove.
Rove suggests that the head of the CIA would certainly understand code, so Bush sends it to George Tenet. Tenet, however, can't figure it out, either. He suggests, "How about Condi? She has a doctorate, that means she's smart."
But Dr. Rice is baffled, too. As Bush is pondering the mysterious message lying on the desk before him, Colin Powell enters the Oval Office. When he sees the paper and reads what is written on it, he asks, "Sir, where did that come from?"
Bush replies testily, "Supposedly it's a message from Osama bin Laden. But what the does '370HSSV-0773H' mean?"
Powell clears his throat and replies, "Mr. President, I think you've been looking at the message upside down."
Old 01-04-2008, 01:03 PM   #2
Scorpio
Twist the Grip, Let'r Rip

Feedback Rating: (6)

Experience: 10+ years

450x sumo (sold)
RC51 (sold)
Honda Grom 125(sold)

Member Garage

Send a message via AIM to Scorpio
had me going for a second there..
funny stuff, haha
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:04 PM   #3
Whorenet
Banned

Feedback Rating: (0)

Bike(s):
cbr600, cbrxx 1100 blackbird, kazuma 110 derty, springer forked 1/2 chopper...more to come

User is banned

Whorenet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:05 PM   #4
BrokebackCowboy
RAT FIGHTER

hello hole hahahahahahaa

I know CerealKiller who knows Cogs69 who knows Squoddybody who knows Whorenet who knows McKee who knows Sugz who knows Meaner who knows Mala who knows Cody who knows Hardcoresteeevveee!
BrokebackCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 01:07 PM   #5
BigComfy

Feedback Rating: (3)

Experience: 1-3 months

Bike(s):
SV1k (sold)
CRB6 Track Bike (sold)
Daytona 1200 (parted)
1st Gen FZ1 (sold)
1st Gen SV650 (sold)

Member Garage

GEORGE BUSH SPOTS MOSES
George Bush was visiting Mubarak in Egypt and they were out in the boondocks and George sees an old man with a white beard and hair in the distance and asks Mubarak, "Isn't that Moses"?
George was so convinced it was Moses that he called out and motioned to the man to come, but the man turned and started walking away. George, being a jogger, ran after him and caught up to him and stopped him and exclaimed, "You MUST be Moses".
The man replied, "Go away, the last time I talked to a bush, I had to roam the desert for 40 years."
Old 01-04-2008, 01:08 PM   #6
Fuzzy018

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
2009 HD Dyna - Super Glide

Fuzzy018 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 02:38 PM   #7
R6Spartan
1000 Killer

Feedback Rating: (1)

Experience: 7 years