MotoHouston.com MotoHouston.com
Register Members List Member Map Media Calendar Garage Forum Home Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MotoHouston.com > Off Topic (everything else) > Off Topic
Forgot info?

Welcome to MotoHouston.com! You are currently viewing our forums as a guest which gives you limited access to the community. By joining our free community you will have access to great discounts from our sponsors, the ability to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content, free email, classifieds, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, join our community!

Register Today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.


FREE MH Decals by MAIL!

Advertisement

Reply
Share This Thread: 
Subscribe to this Thread Thread Tools
Old 01-04-2008, 08:37 AM   #21
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets
 
Sifu-TZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 14,583

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard









actually, the dog is deputized and has a badge, id, unit number and everything but a paycheck. same for horses.
yea, they will have service. shoulda killed that guy when they had a chance. worst day of my life when I had to put down my k9 with cancer. feel bad for the officer, and this is about the only time I say that kinda thing but I've been there. honestly, I'd have found a way to kill that guy later if that happened to me. maybe that's another reason I shouldn't do that job anymore, with the other 500 reasons.
__________________
fastline logo

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
SBN. We're coming for your wife and daughters.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Similar Topics
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
kid jumps form gay area bridge,falls 220', not hurt urbanXJ Off Topic 14 03-14-2011 07:35 AM
Advertisement
Old 01-04-2008, 08:59 AM   #22
bumblebee
Yeah I'm flippin' YOU off
 
bumblebee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Pearland
Feedback Rating: (3)
Posts: 12,268


Bike(s):
'74 Suzuki GT380
'82 XS650 StreetTracker
'10 Ducati Streetfighter
'83 Yamaha Seca 900






It's a damned shame that people are so stupid. I was gonna say more but that sums it up nicely...
__________________
Asphalt is for racing... dirt is for growing potatoes. - J. Diester
When seconds count... the police are only minutes away.
Grow up and be a productive member of society already.
Bevo- "I lack skillz"
bumblebee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 09:47 AM   #23
SugarDaddy
Sugz Darko....
 
SugarDaddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: SugarTec Island
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 6,197












Send a message via Yahoo to SugarDaddy
poor dog....
SugarDaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 10:08 AM   #24
GLD
track junkie
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: clear lake
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 361


Bike(s):
F2 w/ F3 engine 2001 RC51









Quote:
Originally Posted by RinasDaddy View Post
!

But on a serious note he will be charged just like he killed a officer. They'll probably even have a ceremony for the dog
What a waste of money.
GLD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 03:45 PM   #25
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets
 
Sifu-TZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 14,583

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard









the services are done when the attendees are off-duty. the burial is free.
the waste of money is in trying the offender, as the Code of Criminal Procedure states the penalties for the offence, similar to assaulting a peace officer, fireman, or magistrate, it elevates the offence and prevents people from hindering personnel working in-progress situations.
__________________
fastline logo

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
SBN. We're coming for your wife and daughters.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 03:50 PM   #26
louisiana954
Senior Member
 
louisiana954's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 1960 area
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 291

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
07 Kawi ZX14









ITS A FREAKING DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GEEZE
louisiana954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:00 PM   #27
blackhalo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Huffman
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 298












Quote:
Originally Posted by tz420 View Post
the services are done when the attendees are off-duty. the burial is free.
the waste of money is in trying the offender, as the Code of Criminal Procedure states the penalties for the offence, similar to assaulting a peace officer, fireman, or magistrate, it elevates the offence and prevents people from hindering personnel working in-progress situations.
what's up man, haven't seen ya since we went to the 1/8 mile in sealy.

here is another link with a pic of the dog(rip)

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/m...2-bn01dog.html

was actually a mal and not a GSD like stated in the first article. Either way, RIP.
blackhalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:02 PM   #28
blackhalo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Huffman
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 298












Quote:
Originally Posted by louisiana954 View Post
ITS A FREAKING DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GEEZE
sigh, to you it is. These dogs are extremely loyal and will die for their handler. Im sure that officer just lost his best friend... Go talk to a k9 hanlder and get some real story before you make that comment.
blackhalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:17 PM   #29
louisiana954
Senior Member
 
louisiana954's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 1960 area
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 291

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
07 Kawi ZX14









Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhalo View Post
sigh, to you it is. These dogs are extremely loyal and will die for their handler. Im sure that officer just lost his best friend... Go talk to a k9 hanlder and get some real story before you make that comment.
I have handle dogs for all my life....my parents have had a kennel since i was 7.......I dont give a if they give the dog four badges, six unit number and a freakin gun.....its still a dog.....what the is wrong with people today.....putting a dogs life over a humans life......thats why this worlds is so f'd up....because of the backwards thinking......if people gave a about the value of a human life we wouldnt be in the situation that we are in today....(war) over there killing innocent people for no apparent reason.....
louisiana954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:25 PM   #30
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets
 
Sifu-TZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 14,583

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard









Quote:
ITS A FREAKING DOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GEEZE
you can always tell the people who have no concept of what a real working dog can do. or how important they become to their handler. these are the guys who buy a dog, stick it in the yard and wonder why it doesn't do what you say. my malanois knew over 60 commands, many hand signs, was pulled from DOD service to tour doing demonstration/display for bases all over the world including the president. he saved my life form mobs of people trying to beat me to death. he made that job fun. I would trade every person I know other than my mother and father for 10 more minutes with him when he was healthy. he would do things for me no human would,and never failed me once.

yeah, just a dog. what good are you again?





oh, hey halo, long time no see bro. got the new R1 last year, you should meet me at the strip some time!
__________________
fastline logo

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
SBN. We're coming for your wife and daughters.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:36 PM   #31
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!
 
PoPoRiderRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Houston Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,309

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2007 CBR 1000 RR *** SOLD ***









Sec. 19.03. CAPITAL MURDER. (a) A person commits an offense if he commits murder as defined under Section 19.02(b)(1) and:
(1) the person murders a peace officer or fireman who is acting in the lawful discharge of an official duty and who the person knows is a peace officer or fireman;

*** 3rd degree felony ***
__________________
We do not take these risks to escape life, but to keep life from escaping Us.

Last edited by PoPoRiderRR; 01-04-2008 at 04:41 PM. Reason: bc
PoPoRiderRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:38 PM   #32
louisiana954
Senior Member
 
louisiana954's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 1960 area
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 291

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
07 Kawi ZX14









I have a concept of dogs.....and I also have a concept of a humans life....I have two champion bloodline boxers of my own that live in my house not in the back, and they actually have their own room....I love my dogs to death and would f*%# someone up over my dogs.....but do i put them over a human life no....Im sorry to here about you dog...i am....but ask me if me and you were on a sinking boat and i had to chose who to save....between you and any one of my dogs...the choice would be so easy....im saving you and i dont even know you....because at the end of the day you are a human....regardless if you a piece of sh*@ or not.....an im not by any means calling you a piece of sh*@......
louisiana954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:39 PM   #33
louisiana954
Senior Member
 
louisiana954's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 1960 area
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 291

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
07 Kawi ZX14









Im not negating the fact its against the law to kill the police dog....im just apauled that people are like the guy should have die instead....that is ridiculous.....
louisiana954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 04:45 PM   #34
PoPoRiderRR
NO MO BIKE guy!
 
PoPoRiderRR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Houston Texas
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 2,309

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 2

Bike(s):
2007 CBR 1000 RR *** SOLD ***









dude you talk about boats and saving someones life but this is NOT the case ... the issue was he "knowingly" and"intentionally" grapped a police dog acting in its full capacity and jumped off a bridge with him to cause death... are those not the facts??? where was he trying to save a human beings life by doing that???
__________________
We do not take these risks to escape life, but to keep life from escaping Us.
PoPoRiderRR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 06:56 PM   #35
pester
Black olives matter
 
pester's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Montgomery cty
Feedback Rating: (12)
Posts: 15,274

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 1

Bike(s):
2007 yamaha fz6
1998 yamaha wr 400 motard



Member Garage





Quote:
Originally Posted by louisiana954 View Post
I have handle dogs for all my life....my parents have had a kennel since i was 7.......I dont give a if they give the dog four badges, six unit number and a freakin gun.....its still a dog.....what the is wrong with people today.....putting a dogs life over a humans life......thats why this worlds is so f'd up....because of the backwards thinking......if people gave a about the value of a human life we wouldnt be in the situation that we are in today....(war) over there killing innocent people for no apparent reason.....

you know, i dont care if ppl get mad at me but i agree with this statement

killing a dog is wrong harming any animal is wrong. but human life is always above an animal life. if so then lets stop killing animals to eat

i know we have to eat and such but, an animal is an animal

just my -02
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by honorsdaddy View Post
Technology has insulated the stupid from the rightful consequences of their actions - and exposed the rest of us to the damage they can cause.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1sickGixxer View Post
nevermind ima bumbass and ill get my wife 2 do it 2nite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyt915 View Post
I know enough Spanish to stick you with a knife cabron
pester is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:31 PM   #36
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets
 
Sifu-TZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 14,583

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard









I'm definately not as nice a person as many of you. I have lost faith in people in general, primarily due to what I learned in law enforcement. Nobody screws you over like people will, be it for money, difference in religion, politics, or just because they are selfish.
__________________
fastline logo

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
SBN. We're coming for your wife and daughters.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2008, 07:49 PM   #37
Princess
MH's ex fake mod
 
Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Clear Lake
Feedback Rating: (2)
Posts: 7,982

Experience: 6 years
Trackdays: 4

Bike(s):
06 ZX-6R
09 Santa Cruz SL
Serotta Legend Ti







Send a message via AIM to Princess
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrutusTx View Post
F THAT........it's a LONG drop off of that bridge. I'll take jail ty.
No . The Coronado bridge is a HUUUGE fkn bridge. I'll go serve my time before I jump off that .
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 12:06 PM   #38
louisiana954
Senior Member
 
louisiana954's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: 1960 area
Feedback Rating: (0)
Posts: 291

Experience: 10+ years

Bike(s):
07 Kawi ZX14









Quote:
Originally Posted by PoPoRiderRR View Post
dude you talk about boats and saving someones life but this is NOT the case ... the issue was he "knowingly" and"intentionally" grapped a police dog acting in its full capacity and jumped off a bridge with him to cause death... are those not the facts??? where was he trying to save a human beings life by doing that???
Im not sayin what he did is right or wrong im not the judge of that....im sayin for the 3rd time that people were saying that the human should have been the one who die.....that is the part that made me even get into the conversation.....An i was speaking if i was in that situation with someone else... that i would save the person before a save a dog...If it was me and this freaking dog was attacking me i wouldnt jump i would throw his a$$ off the bridge.....
louisiana954 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 01:20 PM   #39
Sifu-TZ
#1 Satans' Buttnuggets
 
Sifu-TZ's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 14,583

Experience: 10+ years
Trackdays: 10+

Bike(s):
Husky 450SMR motard









so you can't tell that what he did was wrong? really? that's pretty much the EXACT reason why I have zero faith in people. and why I prefer my dog over 90% percent of all people. not all, just most. there are many who are not worth saving.
__________________
fastline logo

Fastline motorcycle school grid marshal.
SBN. We're coming for your wife and daughters.
Sifu-TZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2008, 08:45 PM   #40
Stacy
One day at a time!
 
Stacy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: SE
Feedback Rating: (1)
Posts: 3,064

Experience: 6 years

Bike(s):
99 Ninja 250
04 Honda f4i








Quote:
Originally Posted by tz420 View Post
I'm definately not as nice a person as many of you. I have lost faith in people in general, primarily due to what I learned in law enforcement. Nobody screws you over like people will, be it for money, difference in religion, politics, or just because they are selfish.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tz420
so you can't tell that what he did was wrong? really? that's pretty much the EXACT reason why I have zero faith in people. and why I prefer my dog over 90% percent of all people. not all, just most. there are many who are not worth saving.
I couldn't agree more with the above.

Such a sad story and hope the loser gets what's coming to him.

I think the problem for the people that don't see this as a true crime and that he should be severly punished for it, is that they've never had a pet that truly, honestly was devoted to them. I'd take the loyalty my dog gives me over the loyalty that people offer up anyday. Their desire to protect their owner is amazing. If you treat your canine as if they are your child, they will respect you and do anything in their power to protect you, including risking their own lives.

People that have never been able to have a real connection with a pet, and treated that pet as your family member, will never be able to understand the relatationship that exists between the two. The canine has so many of the same emotions that we do. If they lose a family member (human or canine), they mourn that loss. If they are happy, sad, angry, confused, you'll see it in their eyes and other bodily expressions. They do have many of the same emotions we humans have. Just because they can't walk on all two legs and speak english with you, doesn't make them any less important than your family members or another human life!

RIP Stryker
__________________
Stacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Advertisement


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:00 PM.


MotoHouston.com is not responsible for the content posted by users.
Privacy Policy